Offline beardo

• View Profile
Re: Now Playing (the Video Game Version)
« Reply #900 on: April 01, 2019, 06:32:08 PM »
Doesn't sound as fun as slapping skaven and chaos warriors with a shield and then, with great prejudice, cleaving their heads with an axe in brutal fashion.
The Mastery.

Offline StapleBattery

• Pls no ban
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 01, 2019, 08:22:16 PM »
Doesn't sound as fun as slapping skaven and chaos warriors with a shield and then, with great prejudice, cleaving their heads with an axe in brutal fashion.
It doesn't sound as fun, correct. It is though. ;)
You just made my list, buddy.  >:(
this world does not have room for another mind as intelligent as yours.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • The worst-hated god who perpetrated odd favors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 01, 2019, 11:24:17 PM »
I wanted to enjoy Titanfall 2 more than I actually did, but I just can't get myself to enjoy shooters. I couldn't help but think "this is good...for a shooter" the entire time. It just felt monotonous after an hour or so. And I didn't find the story interesting at all so there wasn't even that to pull me through it.
Quote from: garygreen date=1480782226
i also took an online quiz that said i was a giraffe.  and i guess you're dumb enough to believe that i must be because the internet said so.

Offline StapleBattery

• Pls no ban
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 02, 2019, 10:41:03 AM »
I wanted to enjoy Titanfall 2 more than I actually did, but I just can't get myself to enjoy shooters. I couldn't help but think "this is good...for a shooter" the entire time. It just felt monotonous after an hour or so. And I didn't find the story interesting at all so there wasn't even that to pull me through it.
Yeah, the story isn't red dead 2 or the last of us material. But the level design makes up for its shortcomings and then some.

You just made my list, buddy.  >:(
this world does not have room for another mind as intelligent as yours.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • The worst-hated god who perpetrated odd favors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 03, 2019, 12:33:57 AM »
I 100% agree on that point. It's incredible how clear they made it how you are to progress without being in your face. I never struggled to get places. And that time jumping level was phenomenal start to finish. I went through the whole thing only punching and kicking.
Quote from: garygreen date=1480782226
i also took an online quiz that said i was a giraffe.  and i guess you're dumb enough to believe that i must be because the internet said so.

Offline model 29

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 14, 2019, 09:13:03 PM »
I bounce around between several games and systems.  Experimenting with this setup on a few driving games on the PS4.  Rather fun with the VR system on Gran Tourismo.