Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Return of the Messiah!
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2014, 03:55:17 AM »
Point.  But I assumed roundy's comment was in the "she didn't know it was soaked in semen".

How does this invalidate what I said?
She could open it, hand it to her man friend, have him jack-off on it, then insert it.  Which I assume is Roundy's whole point.
These 2 statements seem contradictory to me. If she handed the tampon to her boyfriend in order to jack off onto it then she would know. There's no way "she didn't know it was soaked in semen."
I never said Roundy was correct.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2014, 03:56:16 AM »
I don't think the used tampon theory holds any water though since sperm cells can only survive external uncontrolled environments for so long.

I read somewhere that they can survive outside of the body for up to 24 hours. That provides considerable leeway.

The Used Tampon Theory holds plenty of water; it's at least twice as robust and absorptive as any of the other leading brand theories in this thread.
Only if cold.
If at room temperature, a few hours, tops.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2014, 04:23:15 AM »
Point.  But I assumed roundy's comment was in the "she didn't know it was soaked in semen".

How does this invalidate what I said?
She could open it, hand it to her man friend, have him jack-off on it, then insert it.  Which I assume is Roundy's whole point.
These 2 statements seem contradictory to me. If she handed the tampon to her boyfriend in order to jack off onto it then she would know. There's no way "she didn't know it was soaked in semen."
I never said Roundy was correct.

So, where did the nun get this tampon? I'm convinced that's how she did it.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2014, 05:26:30 AM »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2014, 04:06:47 AM »
The original BBC article never said anything about the nun admitting or denying having sex w/ the requisite male. She only said she didn't know she was pregnant.

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2014, 12:20:30 AM »
Biology's weird. It could be that an egg cell didn't divide properly, and somehow came pre-fertilized. If the baby is a genetic clone of the mother, then we know what happened. There are some lesbian lizards that use this method of reproduction.
Quote from: Saddam Hussein
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2014, 12:29:20 AM »
Biology's weird. It could be that an egg cell didn't divide properly, and somehow came pre-fertilized. If the baby is a genetic clone of the mother, then we know what happened. There are some lesbian lizards that use this method of reproduction.

No.

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2014, 01:10:44 AM »

No.

To which part?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2014, 01:50:20 AM »

No.

To which part?

Literally every sentence in that post is wrong or can't happen.

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2014, 08:20:57 AM »
It's obviously Jesus.

Lets all pray.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2014, 11:07:47 AM »
It's obviously Jesus.

Lets all pray.

The irony would be that the Christians would ignore him if it was.  Maybe even attack him for blashomy.

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2014, 03:39:37 PM »

No.

To which part?

Literally every sentence in that post is wrong or can't happen.

In some of the Cnemidophorus species, there are no males, and they reproduce through parthenogenesis.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnemidophorus

Parthenogenesis is a form of asexual reproduction in which growth and development of embryos occur without fertilization. In animals, parthenogenesis means development of an embryo from an unfertilized egg cell

Apparently it happens with turkeys sometimes, but the offspring rarely survive.

Also, they've made viable mouse embyos in the lab using parthenogenesis.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:42:12 PM by EnigmaZV »

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2014, 03:42:50 PM »
Are you claiming the nun is actually a lizard person?

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2014, 03:45:57 PM »
Are you claiming the nun is actually a lizard person?

There's strong evidence to suggest the pope is one.

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2014, 04:14:05 PM »
And the pope being one makes this nun one how?  Especially considering she likely became a nun prior to this pope.

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2014, 04:25:55 PM »
This is really more of a question for David Icke. He's the expert.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2014, 06:00:53 PM »
And the pope being one makes this nun one how?  Especially considering she likely became a nun prior to this pope.

It was all planned in advance. The lizards are eternal, they know how to wait. Why do you think the former pope suddenly retired? It was time.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2014, 08:09:55 PM »
Tampon-induced pregnancy, lizard people... I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.
I don't even care to find out what you're doing wrong, but I'm sure you're doing something wrong.

Rama Set

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2014, 08:21:07 PM »
A prince from mars flies in on his cricket and destroys the tampon with his heart amulet?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2014, 11:10:41 PM »
Apparently it happens with turkeys sometimes, but the offspring rarely survive.

Also, they've made viable mouse embyos in the lab using parthenogenesis.

Nothing you just said had anything to do with what you originally posted. You promised me lesbian lizards. You said nothing about parthenogenesis, nor did you talk about why you think it should be "a genetic clone of the mother" which doesn't happen in parthenogenesis even if that is what you were talking about.

I respect your ability to google things after you realize you had no idea what you were saying, but it doesn't really make up for the fact everything you said is wrong.