İntikam

Does the midnight sun in Antarctica disprove FLAT EARTH?
« on: June 28, 2016, 06:44:21 AM »
This guy proves midnight sun in Antarctica is different than midnight sun in arctic. The video owner is seems reliable by some rounders here.

So all we can trust him. lets see.

unbelievable. perfect prove that nobody can deny this video by safe guy. Well done.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 06:50:09 AM by İntikam »

Re: Does the midnight sun in Antarctica disprove FLAT EARTH?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 07:40:49 AM »
The sun sets in china as it rises in america. Literally the same thing is happening here. The same thing.
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 09:00:21 AM »
One guy makes a claim, the other guy believes it, and that's it?  That's the whole "proof"?  I don't know how anybody watching this could claim that he "proved" anything at all.  You're too funny, Init! ;D
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

İntikam

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 12:54:39 PM »
One guy makes a claim, the other guy believes it, and that's it?  That's the whole "proof"?  I don't know how anybody watching this could claim that he "proved" anything at all.  You're too funny, Init! ;D

I dis ignored you. Because there is almost no one except 12 writer on my ignore list. I deleted you from ignore list and show this situation on signature. I chose you because you are the older one of them so i think you are more sane then others. And i'm thinking that maybe people learn something from their mistakes. You know what i want and what i hate. I respect who respect me, i hope you respect.

Returning to the subject, these videos caused by a rounder post a video that recorded by a flat earther, the post is >here<. You are telling me i'm funny did you ever said a rounder like UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet "you are funny?" that just used one video as a proof? No. They are not honest behavior. and as you well know that most of FE's like me sees the rounders is almost evil. Because your arguments, your mentality, your hypocrisy is diabolical. So you can not blame me to save myself from this devilry.

This is a chance i give you to see what will you do, and see and show to everybody how are you some satans or respectful, normal human.

A little referring to somebody another subject, a little quote that collocutor isin't you, and veiled contempt will cause been ignored. Good luck.  8)

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 01:13:03 PM »
This guy proves midnight sun in Antarctica is different than midnight sun in arctic. The video owner is seems reliable by some rounders here.

unbelievable. perfect prove that nobody can deny this video by safe guy. Well done.

I don't have to deny the video - it means nothing!
Until you tell exactly where and when the video was taken from it means nothing!
I don't see anything on that video that even states where it is in the Antarctic! I could be anywhere from around 65°S to 90°S!

Suppose the video was taken at McMurdo Sound at the equinox (nice middling location and date).
      Latitude:   77.8476548°S
     Longitude:  166.7601681°E
   Max Sun Alt:    9.06°
       Sunrise:  07:38:17
        Sunset:  18:14:32

Looks about right, but does not proves anything! There is no 24 hour sun at McMurdo Sound Base on 20/March/2016!

Also hundreds of people spend the summer AT the South Pole and KNOW that it gets six months of continuous daylight!

Nothing you can say can change that - it is just a FACT!

And if you claim it is taken AT the South Pole you have prove the "Ice-Ring" Flat Earth completey wrong!

If is not at the South Pole there is no reason to expect 24 hour sun anyway, so you have proved nothing either way!

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 01:16:13 PM »
:) :) Looks like I can say what I like and İntikam cannot refute it! Goody, Goody! Thanks İntikam, that makes life a lot easier.  ;) ;)

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 04:56:35 AM »
I dis ignored you. Because there is almost no one except 12 writer on my ignore list. I deleted you from ignore list and show this situation on signature. I chose you because you are the older one of them so i think you are more sane then others. And i'm thinking that maybe people learn something from their mistakes. You know what i want and what i hate. I respect who respect me, i hope you respect.
I'm "the older one of them" am I?  What makes you think that, my avatar?  That isn't a photo of me (just as your avatar isn't a photo of you).  The man in my avatar photo is Sam Hill, with this specific image chosen because it displays the giant GLOBE he used to plan ocean voyages.

Returning to the subject, these videos caused by a rounder post a video that recorded by a flat earther, the post is >here<. You are telling me i'm funny did you ever said a rounder like UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet "you are funny?"
Not in those words, no.  However you will find that I have on occasion taken a fellow rounder to task for overstating the strength of our evidence.  For example, in this post I told Rama Set that The Truth Is On Here had a valid reason to be sceptical (not that I agreed with TTIOH, merely that his/her scepticism was not unreasonable).  In this post, I tried to tone down Unsure101's scorn for geocentric theory by acknowledging that epicycles and offsets can accurately MODEL the motions of the objects called 'planets', even though I disagree that epicycles and offsets actually EXPLAIN those movements.  Going further back, you find me admitting that TTIOH made several good points in this post.  Here I make fun of both sides, round and flat, pretending to understand General and Special Relativity.  In this one, I took Woody to task for thinking that a FE would need to understand RE science before being allowed to disbelieve it.

as you well know that most of FE's like me sees the rounders is almost evil.
Evil?  You wound me, sir! 

Because your arguments, your mentality, your hypocrisy is diabolical. So you can not blame me to save myself from this devilry.
There is another way to save yourself from RE devilry: don't come in here with us.

This is a chance i give you to see what will you do, and see and show to everybody how are you some satans or respectful, normal human.
You might want to review my activities while I was on your "naughty list", I've been having quite a bit of disrespectful fun at your expense!

A little referring to somebody another subject, a little quote that collocutor isin't you, and veiled contempt will cause been ignored. Good luck.  8)
Now that you are seeing my posts again, if only briefly, allow me to explain something to you once again, something I have already explained once or twice: THAT'S NOT HOW A FORUM WORKS.  In an open forum such as this one, the discussions are open for anybody to chime in, at any time.  That's actually the whole point.  You seem to expect to be able to have one-on-one dialogs without any third or fourth parties joining in?  In that case, what you want is private messaging, not forum discussion.  I will not be bound by your silly conditions.  If I feel like somebody on the "naughty list" has made a contribution to the discussion, I will quote it.  If you insist on posting topics in the DEBATE section, you need to be adult enough to actually DEBATE us on it.  If not, put your work in the Information Repository section where few rounders bother to go.
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.

İntikam

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 08:02:28 AM »

I have waited you to write about subject only . You evaluate my explanation for the discussion . Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience .

Who listens to the suggestions of the devil ? Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:09:44 AM by İntikam »

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 10:06:43 AM »
You are quick on jumping to conclusion aren't you?

A midnight Sun in Antarctica would prove that Antarctica isn't an ice ring surrounding the Earth.
And we know that there is a midnight Sun in the Arctic regions, so both pole exist and fit with a round Earth season.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2016, 11:57:15 AM »

I have waited you to write about subject only . You evaluate my explanation for the discussion . Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience .

Who listens to the suggestions of the devil ? Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.

You are provoking and insulting to us so how do you expect to be treated!
When you first started posting I tried to be as friendly as possible but got completely rebuffed.

You are not really bothering us, just showing yourself to be a self-centred, delusional know-it-all, who cannot sensibly take part in any debate.

İntikam

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 11:58:45 AM »
You are quick on jumping to conclusion aren't you?

I made a reference for show the source is reliable. Is it wrong?

A midnight Sun in Antarctica would prove that Antarctica isn't an ice ring surrounding the Earth.
And we know that there is a midnight Sun in the Arctic regions, so both pole exist and fit with a round Earth season.

It isn't a midnight sun. The sun isn't seems like the midnight sun on the Southern hemisphere. The video shows it but you are acting don't understand it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 11:19:05 AM by İntikam »

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 12:18:19 PM »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

That didn't take long!

Oh, it's good to be back on the naughty list!  Did anybody else find it to be "a disgusting experience"?