İntikam

Astronomy debunk: The theory of "the stars are not exist "
« on: June 27, 2016, 12:08:17 AM »
Hello mister ignored and the others,  :)

Today we'll see the stars how aren't exist and learn why.

According to religional perspective, the stars are:
1- a  decoration material,
2- near to earth,
3- smaller then sun and moon.

I think it is visual illusion about religinal perspective.

According to popular science the stars are;

1- bigger stars then sun,
2- so so far to earth and sun,
3- center of some systems.

Today we see which one is true.

As you'll see that we'll do just a simple experiment and decide which one is near to be true.

for this purpose, we'll look some "nigh flights" and try to see the stars. If we see the stars as same side seem from ground level, this will be a good prove that the stars are far and big. If we don't see the stars on night flights, then we decide to stars are not so far, and not so big. This test don't proves the are the stars visual illusion or not, because there is a possibility that the stars under the plane level, altough it is a low probability.

Ok.

This is first flight we will examine; a plane going from Washington DC (IAD)-to-Paris (CDG) at night.

This is an image from the sky get from the plane.

It is the time sunset, and there is no stars at the sky.

This is the night and still there is no stars. The light on the view is another plane, not a star.

First attemp we don't see any stars on the sky.

This is second test: A flight From Moscow, to London

Go come to 17:22. There is sky visible after sunset.

Where is stars? There is no stars!

Go come yo 26:26. It is almost full night. The outside is dark. So it should be easy to see the stars. But watch out! There is no stars!

Hey who is hidding the stars? Nobody. There is no stars out there!

Test 3:

This is a night flight from London to Glascow.

It is a cloudy day so it is hard to see the sky.

But a little chance we catched a good perspective to see the sky. Come to 22:04

There is no stars.

Test 4: A plane from London to Shangai.

Go come to 27:28

The only light on the view is wing light. :) Do you see any stars around? I don't.

Test 5: Los Angeles to London

There is no stars.

Test 6: Vancouver (YVR) to San Francisco

There is no stars.

Test 7: High altitude balloon (for FE's)  :)

There is no any stars on the sky.

Test 8: Felix Falling.  :)

We test 8 different flight, ballon test, jumping experiment, and no one of them we don't see any stars on the sky.

So the popular astronomy is disproven.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:14:48 AM by İntikam »

geckothegeek

Re: Astronomy debunk: The stars are not exist !
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 12:44:44 AM »

2- near to earth,

As you'll see that we'll do just a simple experiment and decide which one is near to be true.

for this purpose, we'll look some "nigh flights" and try to see the stars. If we see the stars as same side seem from ground level, this will be a good prove that the stars are far and big. If we don't see the stars on night flights, then we decide to stars are not so far, and not so big. This test don't proves the are the stars visual illusion or not, because there is a possibility that the stars under the plane level, altough it is a low probability.

Ok.

This is first flight we will examine; a plane going from Washington DC (IAD)-to-Paris (CDG) at night.

This is an image from the sky get from the plane.r

This is the night and still there is no stars. The light on the view is another plane, not a star.

Go come yo 26:26. It is almost full night. The outside is dark. So it should be easy to see the stars. But watch out! There is no stars!

Test 3:

There is no stars.

The only light on the view is wing light. :) Do you see any stars around? I don't.

There is no stars.

There is no stars.

We test 8 different flight, ballon test, jumping experiment, and no one of them we don't see any stars on the sky.

I'm on the ignored list, too....but this suggestion.....

Why don't you just go to an astronomical observatory.....preferably one with a night "Star Party"......you might learn something about stars  ?

Sorry, I forgot that is taboo, verboten, forbidden to flat earthers. Never ! Associate with those satanic evil ones in the rest of the world ?

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:49:37 AM »
Your "proof" are not reliable because:
1. It's recorded by someone else (remember you said İntikam works alone)
2. You do not bother to learn how exposure affect photogaphy, should the video/photograph show a star, other brighter things will be drowned in light.
3. You did not provide anyone's testimony of unable to see stars with their own eyes in a higher altitude

You should go into an airplane several times, check if you can see stars at higher altitude, photograph it several times and compare with your own memory, think carefully is this what you really saw? Get several people to do this too and get their testimony and photograph of different exposure.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

geckothegeek

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 12:49:50 AM »

2- near to earth,

Ok.

This is an image from the sky get from the plane.r

Test 3:

There is no stars.

There is no stars.

There is no stars.

I'm on the ignored list, too....but this suggestion.....

Why don't you just go to an astronomical observatory.....preferably one with a night "Star Party"......you might learn something about stars  ?

You might go to a camera store or a camera club and learn something about cameras, films and exposures, too.

Sorry, I forgot that is taboo, verboten, forbidden to flat earthers. Never ! Associate with those satanic evil ones in the rest of the world ?

geckothegeek

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 01:01:31 AM »
Complete nonsense ????

"Stars are not exist" .......Are you serious.?  If you can get away from away from your computer. Go outside after dark and look up in the sky....on a clear night....what are those things you see ?]
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:43:10 AM by geckothegeek »

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 02:44:47 AM »

No, in your photos you "don't see any stars on the sky".

When I look in the sky at night I see the moon, planets (at least Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) and many many stars, including the very obvious Southern Cross!

Quote from: David
Psalm 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
[/b]
No, it does not say: Those little spots of light tell us nothing; there is nothing we can learn from them!.

Offline Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 03:03:44 AM »
He must have another ignore list that his eyes are on.

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 03:13:11 AM »
The reason it is difficult to see stars from a plane is the same reason you can't see the stars when you look out of a window of a lit room.
In order to see the stars, it must be darker at the observation point than focus point. This is why the stars become clearer the further you travel away from a bright city.

The reason they haven't been captured on video is due to the fact that even top of the range video recorders need to have their setting specifically setup to achieve the level of exposure required to see the stars.
A crappy CCD in an iPhone is never going to cut it unless it is stabilized and an image recorded with a long exposure time.

Now to discuss your ramblings:

If we don't see the stars on night flights, then we decide to stars are not so far, and not so big. This test don't proves the are the stars visual illusion or not, because there is a possibility that the stars under the plane level, altough it is a low probability.
Fail!
The absence of stars caught on camera simply proves that they were not captured on camera.
By your reasoning, every time I look at the night sky and cannot see the sun it must be decided that the sun does not exist.

Fail!
You haven't proven anything! All you've done is continue to embarrass yourself with deluded ramblings.
Furthermore, as you've decided to ignore pretty much everyone on this debate forum, you will undoubtedly try and declare that no-one can disprove you because you will ignore every single response proving you incorrect.

geckothegeek

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 03:26:23 AM »
Here is one more of my "IMHO"'s. LOL.

I think it would be more honest if the flat earthers would just ask "Why can't I see the stars in these pictures ?" or "I don't understand why  I can't see the stars in those pictures ?  Would some one please explain ? " rather than just flat out say "The stars are not exist" they would at least give a bit more respect to the flaf earth moverment.

Not all of us are shutterbugs who understand things about photography but I have serious doubts if the flat earthers would believe the explanations since it requires a bit of science......The science of photography......And flat earthers have been known to reject any all kinds of any and all sciences.

geckothegeek

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 04:37:26 AM »
You might get some respect if your ramblings made any sense.
I hope you aren't an official  member of the FES for obvious reasons.
Your ramblings would be an embarrassment even to them . LOL

Your eyes and cameras are somewhat alike. They both have to adjust themselves for bright or dim lights.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:57:54 AM by geckothegeek »

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 05:40:13 AM »
As as been covered, the cameras are at fault, not the stars (ever use a camera to record an old TV? Looks funky don't it?).

Second how could closer stars be less visible when you close the distance? I think even Tom, with his odd ideas of perception and refraction, would agree that that is silly.

Third, light pollution. Take a laser pointer in a dark room. You can see it pretty well right? Turn on light. Can't see the laser light too well huh? Another experiment: take two cheap flashlights outside at night. One fairly close, one rather distant. The light of the nearer light will wash out the light of the further one.

But I'm being ignored anyway, and I really shouldn't be doing this to my poor thumb(I'm on mobile).
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 06:39:44 AM »
As as been covered, the cameras are at fault, not the stars (ever use a camera to record an old TV? Looks funky don't it?).

Second how could closer stars be less visible when you close the distance? I think even Tom, with his odd ideas of perception and refraction, would agree that that is silly.

Third, light pollution. Take a laser pointer in a dark room. You can see it pretty well right? Turn on light. Can't see the laser light too well huh? Another experiment: take two cheap flashlights outside at night. One fairly close, one rather distant. The light of the nearer light will wash out the light of the further one.

But I'm being ignored anyway, and I really shouldn't be doing this to my poor thumb(I'm on mobile).
İntikam nust be a "True Believer" as he posts in "Flat Earth Information Repository"!
See:
Flat Earth Discussion Boards/Flat Earth Information Repository/Flat Continents/ « on: April 28, 2016, 07:43:06 AM »
and he has had 27 replies! Yes, 3 from "TotesNotReptilian", 1 from "unsure101" and the rest from . . . . . . . guess who[1]?

Not a one from a Flat Earther, not even Hoppy cheering him on! I think we should cheer him on, he is doing more to pull done TFES than we ever could!

[1] From "İntikam" of course!

İntikam

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 08:19:13 AM »
2. You do not bother to learn how exposure affect photogaphy, should the video/photograph show a star, other brighter things will be drowned in light.
3. You did not provide anyone's testimony of unable to see stars with their own eyes in a higher altitude

You should go into an airplane several times, check if you can see stars at higher altitude, photograph it several times and compare with your own memory, think carefully is this what you really saw? Get several people to do this too and get their testimony and photograph of different exposure.

1. I work alone so i chose the videos myself. :)
2- This is not a photograph mistake. I never see the stars on any of my airline travels. If you see, check a video and send it to me.
3- Nobody show me a good prove about they are exist.

I'm waiting for videos as you mentioned that contain stars videos recorded on high altitude as upside from clouds like airplane flight, balloon experience, rocket launching video from a camera on the rocket, etc. I'll be waiting for it.

I want something from you to do. While you are discussing me, please don't quote from post posted by any of other writers except us. This is not a team game or it's a sign of respect for my opinion. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:42:05 AM by İntikam »

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 09:01:49 AM »

1. I work alone so i chose the videos myself. :)
2- This is not a photograph mistake. I never see the stars on any of my airline travels. If you see, check a video and send it to me.
3- Nobody show me a good prove about they are exist.

I'm waiting for videos as you mentioned that contain stars videos recorded on high altitude as upside from clouds like airplane flight, balloon experience, rocket launching video from a camera on the rocket, etc. I'll be waiting for it.

I want something from you to do. While you are discussing me, please don't quote from post posted by any of other writers except us. This is not a team game or it's a sign of respect for my opinion. Thanks.
I step outside and see the moon, planets and stars! If you can't see them that is your problem, because everyone else can!
You can't see my post either, so that's your problem too, not mine!

Sorry, but this IS a team game, and you do not make the rules - yet!

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 01:26:28 PM »
Who can show me a video took from altitude upside from the clouds and shows the stars. A plane, a jet, a ballon, a rocket, or anything.

If nobody shows a good prove about the stars exist, the disprove will be complete. My work is done about here. There is no resistance depends on real evidences. There is no any resistance.

Astronomy debunked. There is no stars. Good bye fake astronomy, good by fake stars.  8)
So the all knowing İntikam is declaring millenia of astronomy by Oriental, Indian, Islamic and Western astronomers all fake.

This is a real RED LETTER DAY!

İntikam

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 01:51:40 PM »
Who can show me a video took from altitude upside from the clouds and shows the stars.

A plane, a jet, a ballon, a rocket, or anything.? I'm waiting for a popular science hero. :)

If nobody shows a good prove about the stars exist, the disprove will be complete. My work is done about here. There is no resistance depends on real evidences. There is no any resistance.

Astronomy debunked. There is no stars seems on high altitude. There are stars seems on only low altitude or visual effect. Good bye fake astronomy, good by fake stars.

Where is the video?

Where is?

Where?

Is the video?

the video?

video.?

I'm trying to different ways to explain my want because of my weak english.

Videoooooooo  :D

hohoooo videooooo vid vid videooo . video.  ;D

Is there anybody?

I know you are searching a video like crazy but can't find.  Because there isin't.  :-X

an eye for en eye, so a video for a video.

I posted some videos as a proof so you should to show me some videos for disprove it. yeah man an eye for en eye,  and a tooth for a tooth.

consult to your teacher is free.  ;D  :D  8)

edit: 300 spartans. :)

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 02:19:30 PM »
Who can show me a video took from altitude upside from the clouds and shows the stars.

A plane, a jet, a ballon, a rocket, or anything.? I'm waiting for a popular science hero. :)

Astronomy debunked. There is no stars seems on high altitude. There are stars seems on only low altitude or visual effect. Good bye fake astronomy, good by fake stars.

Where is the video?

Where is?

Where?

Is the video?

the video?

video.?

Is there anybody?

I know you are searching a video like crazy but can't find.  Because there isin't.  :-X

I posted some videos as a proof so you should to show me some videos for disprove it. yeah man an eye for en eye,  and a tooth for a tooth.

Please put your arrogance aside and read my post above concerning why video recorders do not capture images of the stars when filmed from high altitude.
You are not doing yourself or any other FE proponents any justice by rambling on like this. You just come across as a fool.

Offline Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 02:48:40 PM »
Look up:

aviation celestial navigation.

Take a look at this picture and contemplate why it might be really hard to see stars or take pictures:

Then take a look at this picture where someone wanted to take pictures of stars while flying and took measures to insure the camera would capture them:

Here is a brief explanation how the photographer was able to take the last picture:

"The only solution was to make an exposure as short as possible, but capturing enough light, so I used a Canon 28mm f/1.8 wide open, setting my Canon 450D (Rebel XSi) to 1600ISO (the max) and trusting that I could maybe push the luminosity in post. I took 93 exposures all the way up to 30 seconds, of which only one turned out well (a 10 sec exposure).

To obtain the highest possible stability I put the Gorillapod between the armrest and the fuselage, covering myself and the camera with a blanket to block all reflections coming from inside."

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2016, 02:29:10 AM »

And you say you want respect?

You stand here and proclaim that you, and you alone, have debunked hundreds of years of astronomical study simply because you are to lazy to find the "proof" you want and you want respect based on this?

You deserve no respect and you are given none.

What you do get is a number of people who humor you in your proclamations simply because it is good entertainment for us to see what you come up with from day to day, post to post and rebuttal to rebuttal.

As I've said before, say or post something worthy of respect and you'll get the respect you desire.

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2016, 02:46:18 AM »

Where is the video?

Where is?

Where?

Is the video?

the video?

video.?

Is there anybody?

Ugh if you must:

A video of a night time balloon launch supposedly to proof a flat Earth did show stars.
Noticed how the Moon is bright in white, surface feature are not shown, meanwhile any videos or photos showing the surface feature of the Moon does not show stars.

And by the way, by being arrogant you are disrespecting my opinion and several others that arrogance is a bad thing, how would you expect for others to respect your opinion if you act like this?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 03:00:00 AM by UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet »
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html