Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
Re: Now Playing (the Video Game Version)
« Reply #980 on: November 30, 2020, 05:46:38 PM »
now playing rimworld. my crew slings space drugs to neighboring space cities.

Also been playing a lot of this lately. Do you use any mods? The Vanilla Expanded series is excellent if you don't want to change the feel of the game, just, well, expand it
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

« Reply #981 on: November 30, 2020, 09:01:00 PM »
now playing rimworld. my crew slings space drugs to neighboring space cities.

Also been playing a lot of this lately. Do you use any mods? The Vanilla Expanded series is excellent if you don't want to change the feel of the game, just, well, expand it

i use the vanilla plants expanded mod, but i haven't tried the other expanded series mods. i also use prepare carefully, wall lights, home mover, and advanced synthetics manufacturing (for that sweet, sweet hyperweave).
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Respectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: December 24, 2020, 12:11:56 AM »
I have been playing Death Stranding. I'm usually not an "omg the graphics!!!" kind of guy but omg the graphics!!! I'm only a few hours in but it's been weird and hilarious so far, which is exactly what I expect from Kojima, although not necessarily in this way. Unfortunately I encountered some system-breaking crashes early on, but it seems like redownloading drivers and verifying the game files has fixed the underlying issues, whatever they are/were.

Big shout out to junker, the kindest man in human history, who made my playing this game possible!

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Respectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 13, 2021, 04:49:46 PM »
Just finished DOOM. Pretty good throwback to the arena shooters of yore. I'm not sure that what story there is needed to be there. You are the Doomguy, you must rip and tear, you don't need to know shit about fuck to do that. Still, I guess the story is appropriately B-movie in its shallowness. I don't really have many complaints. As repetitive as the action is it's very satisfying, though the glory kills do get old after a while, and the single healthbar final boss was a bit of a disappointment compared to the bosses with multiple distinct phases earlier in the game. Also I wasn't too fond of the industrial metal soundtrack, it sounded kind of tacky to me. All told, a solid FPS.

Online junker

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 13, 2021, 04:59:06 PM »
Also I wasn't too fond of the industrial metal soundtrack, it sounded kind of tacky to me.

Rushy in shambles...

I think I liked DOOM 2016 more than Eternal. But you should also play Eternal.