Poll

If you were lost in the woods, would you prefer to encounter a man or a bear?

Man
6 (66.7%)
Bear
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Man or bear?
« on: May 10, 2024, 04:37:06 PM »
You're in the woodlands of northern Canada, it's cold. The sun is setting. And yet, you see something in the distance. What could it be? It could be a man. It could be a bear. Which one do you choose?

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
Re: Man or bear?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 05:19:16 PM »
The best part is they still don't get it. All these certain women who are making a big deal about this talk about how strong and independent they are and how they don't need men. But when a bunch of men say okay cool then you can protect yourselves. They get all butthurt. "This is why we choose the bear. Because you're all horrible men." Wait, I thought you guys said you didn't need us.
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2024, 11:55:35 PM »
I'd prefer it to be a moose. I feel like a moose and I could just let each other be. There would be an unspoken understanding between us that its mooseness and my humanness present no legitimate potential for conflict. Thus harmony prevails.

Praise the moose.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 04:08:21 AM »
I'd prefer it to be a moose. I feel like a moose and I could just let each other be. There would be an unspoken understanding between us that its mooseness and my humanness present no legitimate potential for conflict. Thus harmony prevails.

Praise the moose.

Please be careful. While moose aren't usually aggressive towards people, they're such enormous animals that they pose an inherent risk, and they can lash out if they feel threatened.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2024, 08:04:53 AM »
Moose are kinda dumb though. It's squirrel you really need to watch out for.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2024, 07:16:19 PM »

Praise the moose.

Please be careful. While moose aren't usually aggressive towards people, they're such enormous animals that they pose an inherent risk, and they can lash out if they feel threatened.

A Møøse once bit my sister

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2024, 05:53:41 AM »
Moose are kinda dumb though. It's squirrel you really need to watch out for.

Yes, Boris.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.