Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #11580 on: August 01, 2024, 12:49:35 AM »
Trump is remarking that she used to primarily identify as Indian, and it is only recently that she is primarily identifying as Black, and the "First Black VP", for political points.

"I didn't know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black and now she wants to be known as black," he said at the National Association of Black Journalists convention in Chicago on Wednesday.

"I respect either one," the Republican said in reference to Harris' racial identity. "But she obviously doesn't because she was Indian all the way and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she became a black person."

A few years ago CNN did an entire segment about Kamala's Indian heritage

In 2019 Kamala Harris identifies as Indian

In 2016 Kamala campaigned on being the first American-Indian US Senator

Here is Kamala with her family:

Does this person look like they identify primarily as Indian or Black?

Kamala, in fact is estranged from her father, who divorced her mother when she was 7. There are family statements in that link that her father wasn't around after the divorce. It's clear that she grew up primarily identifying as Indian and that Black was secondary.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2024, 01:25:37 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #11581 on: August 01, 2024, 02:05:14 AM »
Trump is remarking that she used to primarily identify as Indian, and it is only recently that she is primarily identifying as Black, and the "First Black VP", for political points.

"I didn't know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black and now she wants to be known as black," he said at the National Association of Black Journalists convention in Chicago on Wednesday.

"I respect either one," the Republican said in reference to Harris' racial identity. "But she obviously doesn't because she was Indian all the way and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she became a black person."

A few years ago CNN did an entire segment about Kamala's Indian heritage

In 2019 Kamala Harris identifies as Indian

In 2016 Kamala campaigned on being the first American-Indian US Senator

Here is Kamala with her family:

Does this person look like they identify primarily as Indian or Black?

Kamala, in fact is estranged from her father, who divorced her mother when she was 7. There are family statements in that link that her father wasn't around after the divorce. It's clear that she grew up primarily identifying as Indian and that Black was secondary.

Kamala Harris went to a historically black college. She belonged to a black sorority. But it's so much fun that you actually tried to justify this Tom, please do go on.  :D
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11582 on: August 01, 2024, 03:06:11 AM »
If she identified as Black for college, it's just further evidence to me that she is a shameless opportunist. It is commonly known that being Black for college gets more benefits in the US than being a race like Indian for college, even forty years ago.

In that National Post article about her father, he basically calls her an opportunist:

Asked during a 2019 radio interview whether she favoured legalizing marijuana, Kamala Harris laughingly replied: “Half my family’s from Jamaica—are you kidding me?”

Her father was not amused, writing in a newspaper for the Jamaican diaspora his parents would be spinning in their graves to see their proud heritage “being connected, in any way, jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker, and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

It's pretty odd to immediately equate your heritage and half your family as pot-smoking joy seekers. Almost as if she's not really culturally Black and only identifies as Black when convenient for identity politics.

« Reply #11583 on: August 01, 2024, 03:17:11 AM »
how is someone being biracial this confusing to you
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11584 on: August 01, 2024, 06:39:59 AM »
Kamala Harris went to a historically black college. She belonged to a black sorority. But it's so much fun that you actually tried to justify this Tom, please do go on.  :D
There are no mental gymnastics he won’t do to justify his racist cult leader. Sad.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11585 on: August 01, 2024, 06:40:46 AM »
Wait till he finds out what colour African Americans are
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11586 on: August 01, 2024, 07:09:04 AM »
Guys, tom said "Culturally black" so he's saying that you gotta be in a certain culture to be black.
The conviction will get overturned on appeal.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11587 on: August 01, 2024, 12:07:30 PM »
^OMB-itis in all its glory.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #11588 on: August 01, 2024, 12:57:45 PM »
Wait till he finds out what colour African Americans are
I can only imagine his reaction to the one-drop rule.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #11589 on: August 01, 2024, 01:25:51 PM »
There are no mental gymnastics he won’t do to justify his racist cult leader. Sad.

I asked him to go on and he did! Sometimes Tom is the gift that keeps on giving.  ;D
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11590 on: August 01, 2024, 11:13:40 PM »
It is commonly known that being Black for college
Right-wingers are such snowflakes. Now it's not just "I identify as an attack helicopter"; it's "I identify as an attack helicopter... for college". Will this IdPol madness ever end?!
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11591 on: August 02, 2024, 02:37:21 AM »

This statement is ironic, since Kamla Harris calling Jamaicans pot heads is way more racist than Donald Trump criticizing her for playing identity politics.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #11592 on: August 02, 2024, 01:42:29 PM »

This statement is ironic, since Kamla Harris calling Jamaicans pot heads is way more racist than Donald Trump criticizing her for playing identity politics.

No, it really, truly, objectively is not, but nice try.  :D

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11593 on: August 02, 2024, 03:24:18 PM »
Literally the "but some of his best friends are black" defence.
That always goes well  :D

« Reply #11594 on: August 02, 2024, 09:04:03 PM »
lmao neither of those two anecdotes is even true. he's basically reading from an email forward. lol it's literally "that kid's name? albert einstein" level shit. hahahahahaha
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11595 on: August 03, 2024, 04:02:00 PM »
The man being interviewed is Judge Joe Brown. I don't see any reason to assume that a long tenured judge and civil rights advocate would lie about this.

Judge Joe Brown participated in another interview recently, and wanted to share commentary about Kamala Harris:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-joe-brown-disparaging-kamala-154822967.html

The interview started off hot, with the former television judge calling Harris a “piece of sh*t” before saying she lacked “professional competence” as a lawyer in California. He also accused her of “hiking up her hemline when she needed influence.”

“She had a reputation among the trial lawyers of being lazy,” he continued. “She’d just hike her skirt up and try to flirt, and she wasn’t that good in the courtroom, if not, pretty bad in the courtroom.”

Brown then surmised Harris may have “early onset dementia” and “menopausal complications” which he believes is responsible for her “word salad garbage,” adding, “she doesn’t make a bit of sense. I think — she’s only 60 — she’s actually on a worse track than Biden was.”

He also refers to the politician as an “old h*e.”

In the same interview he makes identical remarks as the ones Trump made, questioning her advertised identification change from Indian to Black. She used to advertise herself to the public as Indian, but now wants to be known as Black. He also makes some comments that he met Harris's father, who told Joe Brown that he was actually mixed Irish and Hindu.

It appears to me that Judge Joe Brown has more personal knowledge of the situation than anyone here.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 04:58:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #11596 on: August 03, 2024, 04:58:56 PM »
Tom, she's both, and she's clearly never hid that she's black (HBCU, black sorority...). I get that this is difficult for your racist mind to grasp but a picture showing her celebrating her Indian heritage in no way negates that. It is possible to have more than one heritage, and it's fine to celebrate both heritages, and your continued insistence that this is a thing to criticize her over is really just exposing you as the vicious racist you've clearly always been. It's very entertaining, and I appreciate your continued participation.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #11597 on: August 03, 2024, 05:31:13 PM »
The man being interviewed is Judge Joe Brown. I don't see any reason to assume that a long tenured judge and civil rights advocate would lie about this.

Judge Joe Brown participated in another interview recently, and wanted to share commentary about Kamala Harris:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-joe-brown-disparaging-kamala-154822967.html

The interview started off hot, with the former television judge calling Harris a “piece of sh*t” before saying she lacked “professional competence” as a lawyer in California. He also accused her of “hiking up her hemline when she needed influence.”

“She had a reputation among the trial lawyers of being lazy,” he continued. “She’d just hike her skirt up and try to flirt, and she wasn’t that good in the courtroom, if not, pretty bad in the courtroom.”

Brown then surmised Harris may have “early onset dementia” and “menopausal complications” which he believes is responsible for her “word salad garbage,” adding, “she doesn’t make a bit of sense. I think — she’s only 60 — she’s actually on a worse track than Biden was.”

He also refers to the politician as an “old h*e.”

In the same interview he makes identical remarks as the ones Trump made, questioning her advertised identification change from Indian to Black. She used to advertise herself to the public as Indian, but now wants to be known as Black. He also makes some comments that he met Harris's father, who told Joe Brown that he was actually mixed Irish and Hindu.

It appears to me that Judge Joe Brown has more personal knowledge of the situation than anyone here.

Yes, he sounds like a very objective and unbiased judge of Harris. These are all very sober, level-headed criticisms that are coming from a place of professional experience and not at all simply childish, generic insults.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11598 on: August 03, 2024, 08:05:52 PM »
Camelface has always celebrated the African-American sectionality of her heritage; for instance, championing the cause to keep many of her brethren incarcerated past release eligibility.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 08:48:14 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11599 on: August 03, 2024, 08:35:36 PM »
keep many of her brethren incarcerated past release eligibility.

I'm confused. Does the right support the early release of criminals now?