Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #11540 on: July 23, 2024, 02:27:58 PM »
Well, now that there's definitively only one senile old pedophile in the race, who are YOU voting for?

Pretty tough for a lot of people to answer when one of the parties hasn't chosen a candidate to be voted for yet.

You really should pay attention to the news.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11541 on: July 23, 2024, 02:49:08 PM »
Well, now that there's definitively only one senile old pedophile in the race, who are YOU voting for?

Pretty tough for a lot of people to answer when one of the parties hasn't chosen a candidate to be voted for yet.

I did

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/22/kamala-harris-democratic-delegates
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11542 on: July 23, 2024, 03:24:14 PM »

I did

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/22/kamala-harris-democratic-delegates

You should really pay attention to who you're quoting.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11543 on: July 23, 2024, 03:34:33 PM »
Are any of you seriously saying it won't be Trump vs Harris in November?
Because it will be Trump vs Harris in November.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 03:47:14 PM by AATW »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11544 on: July 23, 2024, 04:28:16 PM »

The convention is nearly a month away. A month ago, Joe Biden was the presumptive nominee. You thinking it's Harris might end up being true and it might not be, but it's absolutely incorrect to say it's guaranteed to be Harris.

Are any of you seriously saying it won't be Trump vs Harris in November?
Because it will be Trump vs Harris in November.

That's certainly an opinion. If the DNC starts polling for Harris and realizes she has some absolutely horrific numbers, they'll bench her alongside ol' Joe.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 04:30:36 PM by Rushy »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11545 on: July 23, 2024, 04:59:08 PM »
c'MON, MAN!!! Give the poor ole sot break...I mean, look at his stellar record at analysis of nearly every topic discussed here at the forum.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #11546 on: July 23, 2024, 05:37:59 PM »

I did

You did see I was responding to Rushy right
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #11547 on: July 23, 2024, 05:41:00 PM »
Anyway, Rushy's fun pedantry aside, assuming it will be Harris like literally everyone is saying it will be, are you gonna vote for the senile old pedophile?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11548 on: July 23, 2024, 06:28:23 PM »
Anyway, Rushy's fun pedantry aside, assuming it will be Harris like literally everyone is saying it will be, are you gonna vote for the senile old pedophile?
I am wondering who the senile old pedophile could be?

Care to enlighten?

I mean, you are hanging your hat on a for-shit rack still?

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #11549 on: July 23, 2024, 07:20:49 PM »

Care to enlighten?

There's only one left in the race. Of course there was always only one candidate who took frequent trips on Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express and has multiple documented cases of millions in hush money being paid to the parents of underage kids. I recognize that some people here believe that a parent being naked in the presence of his kids is pedophilia, but remember, that guy is no longer a candidate.

So are you voting for the pedo or not??

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11550 on: July 23, 2024, 08:27:22 PM »
And what is the legal basis of her ruling and why was the trial allowed to even start?
I thought you claimed you read the ruling?

Got to have fodder for the evening news.
Didn't you?  Surely you can tell me what it is since you seem so convinced it's true and that wouldn't be because it helps Trump because that would make you a bias piece of...  Of wait, you are.  Nevermind.

I, of course, can't tell you because her ruling has no legal basis.  Lots of words and quotes, but no basis. 
The conviction will get overturned on appeal.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11551 on: July 23, 2024, 09:20:01 PM »
Welp, she resigned.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/23/g-s1-12854/nancy-mace-vote-impeach-secret-service-director

Where's that put the conspiracy theories now?
The conviction will get overturned on appeal.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11552 on: July 24, 2024, 08:10:18 AM »
That's certainly an opinion. If the DNC starts polling for Harris and realizes she has some absolutely horrific numbers, they'll bench her alongside ol' Joe.

I see.
Here's how anyone but Harris could be the Democrat nominee:

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #11553 on: July 24, 2024, 08:13:13 AM »
You did see I was responding to Rushy right
Clearly not.

I don't get a vote, but if I did then it would be Harris every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
I'm starting to believe she's got a chance. They say a week is a long time in politics, by that metric she has ages to get things back on track.
She's going to be far more able to call Trump out on all his bullshit than Biden was.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11554 on: July 24, 2024, 10:42:14 AM »

Care to enlighten?

Of course there was always only one candidate who took frequent trips on Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express and has multiple documented cases of millions in hush money being paid to the parents of underage kids.
Just pony up with all the trips, when they took place, and all the parents, or just stfu with your bullshit...

K?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11555 on: July 24, 2024, 12:21:53 PM »
I, of course, can't tell you because her ruling has no legal basis.  Lots of words and quotes, but no basis.
Here you go, you troll.

"The Superseding Indictment is DISMISSED because Special Counsel Smith's appointment violates the Appointments Clause of the United States Constitution."

Now, just stfu with all of the bs you love so much.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #11556 on: July 24, 2024, 02:02:21 PM »
I think Action80 is voting for the pedophile.  :(

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11557 on: July 24, 2024, 03:43:21 PM »
I think Action80 is voting for the pedophile.  :(
I would never even consider voting for someone who is a pedophile.

Thank god you are not running.

« Reply #11558 on: July 27, 2024, 01:18:50 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4795823-trump-encourages-christians-vote/

“Christians, get out and vote, just this time,” Trump exclaimed to a cheering crowd in West Palm Beach, Fla.

“You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians” he added.

“I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote,” Trump said.

someone tell me more about how undemocratic the democrats are. and how crazy i am for thinking of trump as a pathetic little fascist.

I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11559 on: July 27, 2024, 01:56:08 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4795823-trump-encourages-christians-vote/

“Christians, get out and vote, just this time,” Trump exclaimed to a cheering crowd in West Palm Beach, Fla.

“You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians” he added.

“I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote,” Trump said.

someone tell me more about how undemocratic the democrats are. and how crazy i am for thinking of trump as a pathetic little fascist.

Considering the numerous times Trump's statements have been taken out of context by liberals and the liberal media, why should anyone believe that you are not crying wolf again?

Trump is obviously talking to Christians who don't vote there. Maybe you should provide more support and evidence for your position that Trump is actually proposing to end elections. Even if he did intend to abolish elections, it is doubtful that he would advertise it.