Re: Trump
« Reply #3300 on: October 08, 2018, 05:45:53 AM »
Who is effected by a "labour shortage?"

International capitalists. Not the people. Why should a population be replaced to ensure the population keeps increasing its consumer spending?

For the profit of the global banking elite...

On one hand we are told to have less babies.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/12/want-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children

Then we are told we need to be replaced because we aren't having enough babies.

Who are the people behind this push to replace Europeans?
Are nearly all of the major players part of the same ethno / religious group?
Why?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:47:41 AM by disputeone »

« Reply #3301 on: October 08, 2018, 06:32:10 AM »
Who is effected by a "labour shortage?"

The people.
You’re at the grocery store and only a few lanes are open even though its peak shopping hours. You ask why.

«Labour shortage.»

You order a package from Amazon and it takes a week to get to you even though its 2 day business.  You ask why.
«Sorry, not enough drivers.»

You go to the hospital but it takes 2 hours before even a nurse see’s you even though its not busy.  Why?

«Short staffed.  Not enough nurses.»

Global capitalists lose money in salaries.  Less people you pay, the more profit you have.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: October 12, 2018, 07:40:26 PM »

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: October 13, 2018, 02:42:08 AM »
I'm just going to drop this here.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.... I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Hits me square in the feels, every, single, time.

That's a fabricated quote, just so you know:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bank-shot-2/

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/12/17950896/supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-constitution

lol

The idea [for a "dialogic" system of judicial review] is that the legislature passes a law, the court says it’s unconstitutional for this or that reason, and then the legislature has an opportunity to respond to the court. In some cases, the legislature will just say, “We understand your reasons, but we disagree with them, and we’re going to go forward with the policy anyway.”

What the fuck? That is an awful idea. It strips the courts of their power while also keeping them around as flailing reminders of their impotence. I'll take the system we have, flaws and all.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: October 13, 2018, 03:08:08 AM »
It strips the courts of their power while also keeping them around as flailing reminders of their impotence. I'll take the system we have, flaws and all.

Umm did you not even read Rushy's link from Vox? We need to abolish the Supreme Court as soon as possible.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.