Offline Parsifal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Web chat now available
« on: April 11, 2015, 01:42:49 AM »
A long-awaited feature, the ability to get onto our IRC channel using a web client, is now available. Simply navigate to https://irc.tfes.org/ in your web browser, enter a nickname, and you'll be chatting with us in real time.
There is free speech and there is being an annoying twat. This user is exercising his right to the latter.

Offline bruce

• View Profile
Re: Web chat now available
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 10:48:52 PM »
I clicked the link but no web page or web chat came up. Instead I got an error message. Is web chat still working?

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 11:09:29 PM »
Same with me.  Seems that web chat has been disabled somehow?  Will try an IRC client to make sure it's not an IP issue...
-flatearther43.2

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 11:13:30 PM »
Web chat is temporarily disabled due to abuse. In the meanwhile you can connect with an IRC client with the information provided here.

Ptolemy

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 03:26:32 PM »
I clicked the link but no web page or web chat came up. Instead I got an error message. Is web chat still working?

Yes, I just signed up

İntikam

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 09:57:17 AM »
interesting. Who wants to chat with somebodies working in CIA and have nothing to flat earth theory but defines themselves as flat earth team.

Offline junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 02:57:02 PM »
interesting. Who wants to chat with somebodies working in CIA and have nothing to flat earth theory but defines themselves as flat earth team.

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. You are welcome to rant about your nonsense in the lower fora. Consider this a warning. Friendly reminder, you are on two warnings (and a previous three day ban). The next rules infraction will result in a week-long ban.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.

İntikam

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »

Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. You are welcome to rant about your nonsense in the lower fora. Consider this a warning. Friendly reminder, you are on two warnings (and a previous three day ban). The next rules infraction will result in a week-long ban.

You are wrong. I already got 3 days ban for that. After a ban, you should warn again. So this should be first warn, because after ban.

Offline junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 06:54:13 PM »

You are wrong. I already got 3 days ban for that. After a ban, you should warn again. So this should be first warn, because after ban.

The first warning after your previous ban was issued two days ago for low-content posting in the Flat Earth Debate forum. You can verify that for yourself here:

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6242.msg118135#msg118135

You already know not to argue moderation in the threads where you get warned for a rules infraction (as that was part of the reason of your previous ban). I suggest you follow the rules closely if you wish to continue posting here.

Locking this thread.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.