Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #1480 on: May 19, 2024, 06:25:46 PM »
Know what probably happened?  Automated messages.  Likely setup in advance to send out a pre-made message on that day every year Biden is in office.
I wonder if Ashley Biden's diary was programmed to send out pre-made messages?

To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: May 19, 2024, 06:58:14 PM »
Know what probably happened?  Automated messages.  Likely setup in advance to send out a pre-made message on that day every year Biden is in office.
I wonder if Ashley Biden's diary was programmed to send out pre-made messages?

No, it was stolen and sold to the right because they love invading privacy.
The conviction will get overturned on appeal.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 20, 2024, 07:27:30 AM »
One wonders what type of life would be more concerned over any act of possible theft than that of actual acts of child abuse and pedophilia...

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: May 20, 2024, 08:03:39 AM »
One wonders what type of life would be more concerned over any act of possible theft than that of actual acts of child abuse and pedophilia...

Well, ask the people who turned it over to a political action group instead of the police.  Because the evidence is now inadmisable in court.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: May 20, 2024, 01:41:29 PM »

Well, ask the people who turned it over to a political action group instead of the police.  Because the evidence is now inadmisable in court.
Is that your expert legal opinion?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: May 20, 2024, 06:42:59 PM »

Is that your expert legal opinion?
Expert?  No.
But as the evidence could have been tampered with and wasn't turned over to police AND is stolen, its the Hunter Biden laptop all over again.  How many people have gone to jail for that one again?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: May 20, 2024, 08:14:06 PM »
Expert?  No.
But as the evidence could have been tampered with and wasn't turned over to police AND is stolen, its the Hunter Biden laptop all over again.  How many people have gone to jail for that one again?
Maybe you missed the part where Ashley confirmed the issues she had showering with Daddy Hairy Legs?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: May 21, 2024, 12:30:59 AM »

Well, she doesn't seem to see it that way.

Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts."

I think the opinion of the alleged victim holds more weight than that of some Conservative spinmasters whose whole careers practically center around defaming Joe Biden, or of some internet trolls who just don't seem to know better than to trust those dubious sources.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: May 21, 2024, 12:23:27 PM »
Expert?  No.
Maybe you missed the part where Ashley confirmed the issues she had showering with Daddy Hairy Legs?

I did!  Because I didn't watch some conservative spindoctor nor did I read a woman's private diary. (Which I assumed hasn't fully been leaked, has it?)

But as Roundy said: the victim's opinion of their own writing carries more weight than whatever conservative trough you feed from.
Be sure to thank your masters for making sure its edited for your pleasure.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: May 21, 2024, 05:26:42 PM »
I find it rather interesting you both are more worried about a stolen diary than a known child molester.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: May 21, 2024, 06:44:54 PM »
I find it rather interesting you both are more worried about a stolen diary than a known child molester.
Because I don't trust anything you say.  I don't trust your sources.  As far as I'm concerned, every word you write and every link you source, is a lie.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: May 21, 2024, 08:10:22 PM »
Because I don't trust anything you say.  I don't trust your sources.  As far as I'm concerned, every word you write and every link you source, is a lie.
Ashley Biden's diary is real. Ashley Biden confirmed the contents are things she wrote. The contents within the diary recollect showering with her father, Daddy Hairy Legs, the perv.

All facts.

Nothing to do with a source.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: May 21, 2024, 09:57:06 PM »
Ashley Biden's diary is real. Ashley Biden confirmed the contents are things she wrote. The contents within the diary recollect showering with her father, Daddy Hairy Legs, the perv.

All facts.

Yeah... Where do you get the actual words and context?  Ashley?  Nope, some bitch on tv.  You literally have no context.  Or no context I trust.  So unless you're gonna claim you read the whole thing, your word is shit about its context.  For all I know, she's talking when her and daddy went to the public pool when she was 5 and they showered while in bathing suits.  But that would be against the narrative so its cut down to "showering" and "Daddy's hairy legs" and your twisted mind fills in the blanks.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: May 22, 2024, 06:42:41 PM »

All facts.

Yeah... Where do you get the actual words and context?  Ashley?  Nope, some bitch on tv.  You literally have no context.  Or no context I trust.  So unless you're gonna claim you read the whole thing, your word is shit about its context.  For all I know, she's talking when her and daddy went to the public pool when she was 5 and they showered while in bathing suits.  But that would be against the narrative so its cut down to "showering" and "Daddy's hairy legs" and your twisted mind fills in the blanks.
Well, it is well known that Daddy Hairy Legs did like other children to rub his legs while he was at the public pool, so you may have a point.

But, we will stick with private showers they took together at home, cause that is what she wrote.

I mean, those are her words.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:03:03 PM by Action80 »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: June 13, 2024, 09:25:26 PM »
Biden's neckline is looking pretty odd here, especially if you zoom in as his face is shifting and you get a good view of the side of his neck.

CNBC video source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKefBtbjaE
« Last Edit: June 13, 2024, 09:31:01 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: June 14, 2024, 04:27:01 AM »
You really think an evil plot using masks is not gonna match skintones?  What, is the government a B movie now?

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: June 14, 2024, 10:09:25 AM »
You really think an evil plot using masks is not gonna match skintones?  What, is the government a B movie now?
Yes, the government are now faking things with all the skill of a Scooby Doo villain.
They would have gotten away with it too had it not been for those meddling internet "sleuths".

Holy shit, Tom, is there any insane conspiracy theory bandwagon you won't hop on?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: June 14, 2024, 11:21:26 AM »
Yes, the government are now faking things with all the skill of a Scooby Doo villain.
They would have gotten away with it too had it not been for those meddling internet "sleuths".

Holy shit, Tom, is there any insane conspiracy theory bandwagon you won't hop on?
What conspiracy?

Neither one of you have a valid explanation regarding the video.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: June 14, 2024, 01:43:16 PM »
Mask are physical, three-dimensional objects. If he were wearing a mask - and not just a thin layer of material, but a mask that's substantial enough to make him look like a different person - you would be able to see the bulge or swelling where it begins. It wouldn't be so perfectly flush with his neck that you could only tell he was wearing a mask by the difference in skin tones.

What's actually happening here are just shadows. The interviewer has something similar going on with his neck in the full video, but you can tell a bit more easily that it's shadows with him.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: June 14, 2024, 02:21:28 PM »

What conspiracy?

Neither one of you have a valid explanation regarding the video.

The video is faked.  Biden is CGI.  Its really Trump, posing as Biden, and overlayed with CGI.