Offline Ally7

• View Profile
Flat Earth 100% ultimate proofs
« on: February 03, 2021, 06:06:37 PM »
Hello guys, i would like to share with you my videos, that are prooving Flat Earth. If you like it you can find more on my youtube channel:

1) the camera was uplifted to 30 km high - no curvature

2)Thousands of miles of miles on Flat Earth

3) How movies about space are made

4) Ships dont go beyond the curvature

Amazing 100 km zoom

5)Another camera was uplifted

6) Antarctica Ice Wall

7) The stars rotation prooves Flat Earth, because North star is always on the Dome in its centre and the North Star doesnt move. and all other stars rotates around it in PERFECT CIRCLES that only God Almighty could have made.

8) Bible prooves Flat Earth
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 06:31:30 PM by Ally7 »

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Flat Earth 100% proofs
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 06:32:12 PM »
Who took the video of the ice wall? From what plane was it filmed? Where did that plane take off and land from?

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
Re: Flat Earth 100% ultimate proofs
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 06:37:06 PM »
i got some others about ice wall.

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
Re: Flat Earth 100% proofs
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 06:39:11 PM »
Who took the video of the ice wall? From what plane was it filmed? Where did that plane take off and land from?

Idk bruh. but it doesnt seem to be a fake.

In the 1 video theres an author - Ralph CLarence

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 06:42:53 PM »
I agree they are most definitely not fake!

That why I'm asking for more information on the flight and passengers - gotta make sure it's not just a bunch of NASA shills flaunting their propaganda!

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2021, 06:45:37 PM »
I agree they are most definitely not fake!

That why I'm asking for more information on the flight and passengers - gotta make sure it's not just a bunch of NASA shills flaunting their propaganda!

In my opinion the most important video is about stars that rotates around unmovable North star That proves everything at once

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2021, 06:51:38 PM »

Theres the exact same footage, but its stated to be recorded during a flight between two seismic observation stations on the antarctic continent.

And if you're interested in star trails, there are numerous active threads discussing exactly that.

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 06:59:01 PM »

Theres the exact same footage, but its stated to be recorded during a flight between two seismic observation stations on the antarctic continent.

And if you're interested in star trails, there are numerous active threads discussing exactly that.

Ye, probably its one and the same footage. but anyway they are all about ice wall dont they?

Offline Ally7

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2021, 07:08:18 PM »

how can you say about some antarctic continent? i thought heres flat earthers gathered. And flat eartheres say that antarctic is an ice wall around the earth and not the continent.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2021, 07:09:38 PM »

Ye, probably its one and the same footage. but anyway they are all about ice wall dont they?

Mm. They do.

But the context in which the video was taken is neccesarily significant to the discussion. Was it collected by a ragtag group of explorers trying to get to the edge of the earth that was stopped and turned around by a forceful military presence? Or was it a routine flight between international scientific research stations on different parts of the Antarctic continent?

Where did that plane take off and land? Who was on board? Where are the passengers now?

You see an 'ice wall' while I see the marine terminus of a huge ice shelf fed by the convergence of multiple ice streams discharging huge volumes of ice into a topographic low that has been developing over the last several million years due to the repeated advances and retreats of ice in response to external forcing and internal dynamic ice sheet responses.

Edit to address your more recent post:

Many flat earthers do believe that antarctica is some kind of ice wall keeping us from reaching unknowns beyond. Not all believe that.

Not all here believe the earth is flat. Read around in the different threads.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:11:31 PM by Iceman2020 »

Peter Winfield

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2021, 09:32:10 AM »
Why do the stars rotate in the opposite direction if you are south of the Equator?

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2021, 03:29:37 PM »
Why do the stars rotate in the opposite direction if you are south of the Equator?

They don’t: the stars rise from the east and set towards the west just like north of the equator. They do however pivot around the south celestial pole.
Once again - you assume that the centre of the video is the centre of the camera's frame. We know that this isn't the case.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2021, 04:27:59 PM »

The stars don't change direction, you do.  You have to turn around to switch from looking at the north pole to the south pole, so everything is now moving in the opposite direction, based on your new perspective.

Peter Winfield

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 07:36:11 PM »

They don’t: the stars rise from the east and set towards the west just like north of the equator. They do however pivot around the south celestial pole.

These time-lapse sequences show the difference between the two hemispheres.

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2021, 08:09:10 PM »

These time-lapse sequences show the difference between the two hemispheres...

Magnificent footage, I was especially taken with that of the two Magellanic Clouds. Thanks!
Once again - you assume that the centre of the video is the centre of the camera's frame. We know that this isn't the case.