A journey to the Antarctica
« on: December 16, 2020, 03:02:21 AM »
Hi people! I'm new here. I've been researching for awhile for a group of flat earthers who wanted to make their own trip to the Antarctica to prove that the Earth is either infinite or under a dome. Even though this has been going on for awhile, I hope it's not too late for people like me to see if there is any possibility to participate and invest in any future trip to the Antarctica. I'm more convinced that the Earth is infinite and that there are countless worlds out there beyond the icy walls of our realm. Let's face guys, with Covid 19, the mandatory vaccination which something I'm determined to avoid, lockdowns, marital laws, the world we know has officially ended and will never be the same. I plan for a trip of no going back and I'm looking for crusaders who have no fear and got nothing to lose. 

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: A journey to the Antarctica
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 01:06:53 PM »
If you have ~75,000 USD, you can fly to the south pole research station and stay there for a week.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 09:15:15 PM »
I wouldn't open this open this topic if I already had that amount. That's why I wanted to team up with others.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 09:27:15 PM »
You can get to Antarctica for much less if you're a) lucky, and b) willing to work for free.

You have to apply and win a lottery. Many many students have bolstered their resumes by doing this. Adults can do it as well. Most of these positions will limit you to ship-based and coastal work (the active scientists would be the ones making the helicopter trips inland), but some offer work at the research stations in the interior of the continent, like that at the south pole. It'll still cost you several thousand USD to get there unless you live near the ports of origin for the research vessels.

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 09:33:15 PM »
That's a good idea. It's worth the shot. I'll look it up

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2020, 04:10:51 AM »
You can see if you can find a job.
https://www.usap.gov/jobsandopportunities/

I did see quite a few jobs available but all of those would require some skill & experience.  There are always some housekeeping and/or food service type jobs if that's to your liking.
Traveling to the station by itself would be quite an adventure to many.  You will probably have to get on a ship & be transported to a coastal location.  Your living conditions may not be
as good as you would like, but if you are dedicated you can probably just bare up and and get by.  Jobs like this can probably only be tolerated by a fraction of the people who apply.
It would be similar to living & working aboard a ship, but your living & working quarters won't be moving all the time.  You will have to put up with the isolation as well.  Once you get
there, you will be stuck. You will probably have a scheduled return date, but that date has to be flexible because of the environmental conditions.  Good physical & mental health is essential.

At one time I actually did take a close look at these jobs and strongly considered it.  I have some specialized skills that would be in demand there but I found another opportunity that paid a
whole lot better so the Antarctica thing was abandoned.  I do have a close relative who did go there so I know it can be done.

If you are one of the few who is up to the challenge you could go to Antarctica and actually get paid to do so!   
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:32:10 AM by RonJ »
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 05:20:15 PM »
I would anything in my power to get there. This is because there is nothing left for us in the old world. It's all destroyed, occupied, corrupt. I also believe Covid 19 is used to strip us from what's left of freedom and humanity in us. The mandatory vaccinations are meant to install nanochips in us and it's a game over for us. On the other hand, I watched an interesting documentary about the hallowed Earth and how did WW2 veterans went there and saw an advanced civilization and a whole different plane of existence out there. In my opinion, Earth can be both flat and rounded at the same time from higher dominions. Space is flat but it's also curved at the same time. All planets are connected. You don't have use spaceship to get another galaxy. There are portals in the poles of the Earth that can take us to other worlds and any place we wish in the universe. It's crazy but true. I realize now that there are no straight answers to anything which means everything is possible. I just need to team up with people who are willing to leave everything behind, maybe put a budget together, buy a boat and get there. The kind of people who are willing to die trying.         

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 06:05:21 PM »
If you just want to buy a boat to get there, you probably will die.  No matter how bad you may think the present world is, if you are trying to survive in Antarctica you will still be dependent on the 'civilization' you hate for many things necessary to stay alive in that very harsh environment.  Most likely you can get there, but it would be wise to go the 'job' route first.  Try to see if you can stay during the winter season.  I know that in order to do that you will probably have to undergo a interview to see if you are suitable to stay in isolation with no possible way to leave once you are there.  The majority of people are not. Besides, doing that would allow you to save some money to buy a boat & supplies if you are really committed to coming back on your own.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 06:28:30 PM by RonJ »
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 11:25:37 PM »
I appreciate your concern. I wasn’t focusing on surviving in the snow. Instead, I’m determined to take my chances and see if there are any portals to other realms according to those testimonies. I’ll leave this link for you. Even though I don’t know if those testimonies are accurate or not, there is only one way to find out. Playing it safe and avoiding risks won’t take us anywhere. I tried to post the same topic on Reddit and within less than 24 hours they deleted it.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 11:33:26 PM »
I have to warn against self-guided wandering around in Antarctica. It will not end well for you.

I didnt nor will I watch that ancient aliens clip, but the likelihood of finding anything is astronomically low and the likelihood of dying while trying is incredibly high.

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 02:23:25 AM »
I can’t argue back since you don’t wish to watch the testimonies I posted. However, I agree with you that by myself there is a high chance of dying out there, but if there are enough people who would share my curiosity, nothing is impossible. Without the willingness to take the risk, The Europeans would’ve never founded America. I also believe that the elites who control the governments, media and research facilities will do everything they can to prevent us from finding those places
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:30:33 AM by Airodan »

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2020, 03:46:41 AM »
I'm curious, so you don't ascribe to a flat Earth? It's spherical and hollow?

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2021, 11:59:19 AM »
I would anything in my power to get there. This is because there is nothing left for us in the old world. It's all destroyed, occupied, corrupt. I also believe Covid 19 is used to strip us from what's left of freedom and humanity in us. The mandatory vaccinations are meant to install nanochips in us and it's a game over for us. On the other hand, I watched an interesting documentary about the hallowed Earth and how did WW2 veterans went there and saw an advanced civilization and a whole different plane of existence out there. In my opinion, Earth can be both flat and rounded at the same time from higher dominions. Space is flat but it's also curved at the same time. All planets are connected. You don't have use spaceship to get another galaxy. There are portals in the poles of the Earth that can take us to other worlds and any place we wish in the universe. It's crazy but true. I realize now that there are no straight answers to anything which means everything is possible. I just need to team up with people who are willing to leave everything behind, maybe put a budget together, buy a boat and get there. The kind of people who are willing to die trying.       

hi, i am creating a plan since a few years. In 20-30years we could leave the slave system, email me please with a pseudonym-email. Remember this email for 20-30 years. you will get informed at someday

save money, weapons, supplies