Erehps

Terry Virts
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »
Just wondering if anyone here has had a look at a book by author Terry Virts, titled, "A view from above", or seen a 3d Imax film he filmed, called, "A Beautiful Planet"?

Worthy of some investigation, I believe....

Offline junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
Re: Terry Virts
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 03:17:40 PM »
This isn't a FEI thread. It really isn't a FE thread at all. Moving to S&AS since there isn't a topic to debate.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.

Erehps

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 11:38:57 PM »
I beg to differ, junker.

Over three thousand photos taken from the ISS by Virts showing the curvature of the Earth in all directions, and a two hour imax movie doing the same, isnt related to flat Earth discussion????

Every 3rd thread on his forum involves the horizon or the curvature / non curvature of the Earth.

Offline junker

• Planar Moderator
  • Boom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 04:00:48 AM »
I beg to differ, junker.

Over three thousand photos taken from the ISS by Virts showing the curvature of the Earth in all directions, and a two hour imax movie doing the same, isnt related to flat Earth discussion????

Every 3rd thread on his forum involves the horizon or the curvature / non curvature of the Earth.

If you want a thread to have a FE discussion, then try bringing up a topic to discuss besides telling people to watch a video or read a book. You can certainly use these as a base if you want to try again, but your thread needs more substance for the upper fora.
Please make sure to check out these resources to ensure that your time at tfes.org is enjoyable and productive.

1. The Rules

2. The FAQ

3. The Wiki

You're doing God's work, junker.