Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2023, 11:51:42 PM »
Exclaiming that none of the articles have vax status might be hyperbole.

I didn't claim none. Just the ones I checked where there was no mention of vax status. Pretty simple really.

Claiming that you checked the ten articles before and the ten articles after is not. That is a blatant lie of claiming to do something you did not do to try to win your argument.

And how exactly did you determine this?

And I have a really simple question for you. The author claims that the 1600+ listed were killed or harmed by the "COVID Injection". Do you believe that claim to be:

TRUE
or
FALSE

I bet dollars to donuts that you won't answer the question.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2023, 07:19:10 PM »
Exclaiming that none of the articles have vax status might be hyperbole.

I didn't claim none. Just the ones I checked where there was no mention of vax status. Pretty simple really.

You specifically claimed that you checked the ten articles before and ten articles after. You lied.

Quote from: stack
Claiming that you checked the ten articles before and the ten articles after is not. That is a blatant lie of claiming to do something you did not do to try to win your argument.
And how exactly did you determine this?

You claimed it publicly on the forum here:

It's pretty clear you're the one doing the lying. You found one. Good for you. I checked the news stories for the 10 before yours and the 10 after. No mention of vaccine status. Zero.

And I have a really simple question for you. The author claims that the 1600+ listed were killed or harmed by the "COVID Injection". Do you believe that claim to be:

TRUE
or
FALSE

The author does not specifically claim that all people died because of the vaccine. This is another lie from you. The author gives the deaths as a reason to be suspicious of the vaccination program.

The author concedes in the first paragraph on the page that it is possible that not all of the people listed were vaccinated: "While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause."

Please refrain from making blatant lies if you wish to engage in any meaningful discussion.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 07:31:16 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2023, 07:32:07 PM »
This is the fallacy of "Trust the Science" and appeals to authority:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 07:45:19 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2023, 07:49:00 PM »

TRUE
or
FALSE

The author does not specifically claim that all people died because of the vaccine. This is another lie from you. The author gives the deaths as a reason to be suspicious of the vaccination program.

The author concedes in the first paragraph on the page that it is possible that not all of the people listed were vaccinated: "While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause."

Please refrain from making blatant lies if you wish to engage in any meaningful discussion.

"While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause."

"In response to their pronouncement, here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of mainly young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021/2022 after receiving one or more COVID vaccines."

Seems pretty clear they are saying what the “only obvious cause” is and that their list is of people who were harmed "after receiving one or more COVID vaccines.

And yet we find many, many entries in the list where vax status is completely absent/unknown. How is it a list of people who received "one or more COVID vaccines" when we don't have any evidence that they did receive "one or more COVID vaccines"? How does that work?

Still won't answer the True/False question? Didn't think so.

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2023, 09:12:19 PM »
This is the fallacy of "Trust the Science" and appeals to authority:

They aren't looking because there is no public health basis to do so and because doing so would only serve to feed the idiot trolls, like yourself.  No fallacy there, just troll idiots, like yourself.
Th*rk is the worst person on this website.