Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Ask Rushy about Bitcoins.
« Reply #560 on: December 02, 2022, 12:30:30 AM »
1 bitcoin is worth over 210,000 NOK (around 21,560 USD) and it increases in price because of interest if you keep it in the bank or whatever.
Gold increases in price too but 1 ounce is worth less than a bitcoin.
It would be better to buy 1 bitcoin instead of gold in my opinion.

You just lost $4500...

Offline Lexi

• Professional Terrorist
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 02, 2022, 07:07:57 PM »
1 bitcoin is worth over 210,000 NOK (around 21,560 USD) and it increases in price because of interest if you keep it in the bank or whatever.
Gold increases in price too but 1 ounce is worth less than a bitcoin.
It would be better to buy 1 bitcoin instead of gold in my opinion.

You just lost $4500...

For my parents who bought like 0.0005 bitcoin (or something) they actually earned money slowly.
Also, my info is outdated sorry.

Drantanborg

« Reply #562 on: January 23, 2023, 01:03:34 PM »
Bitcoin seems to be not in a good shape nowadays. What do you think of that? Is it a good time to invest in cryptos or is it better to wait some time to see what will happen to them?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 23, 2023, 03:54:14 PM »
Bitcoin seems to be not in a good shape nowadays. What do you think of that? Is it a good time to invest in cryptos or is it better to wait some time to see what will happen to them?

In what way is Bitcoin "not in a good shape nowadays"? It's been well over a decade since Bitcoin was released to the public and it's (mostly) the same as it has ever been. The crypto market is more robust than ever, despite the ongoing attacks by media outlets.

If you're referring to the FTX debacle, that was only one exchange that taught new players a very important lesson: don't trust centralized authorities.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 23, 2023, 05:27:32 PM »
BTC seems to be doing ok. No better, no worse than anything else really. I mean if you bought in late 2020 and held, you would have doubled your money today...