Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: NFT my posts
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2021, 01:58:17 PM »
I'm in for $5.
Currently the front runner. I'd like a bit more money though please. I've made a lot of very important posts in the last decade or so.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2021, 03:13:10 PM »
so... Theoretically, someone could buy the Thork NFT and destroy it? All things TFES Thork would be gone forever?

Yes.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2021, 01:03:10 AM »
I'll buy one Thork for -20,000 dollars

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 02:04:30 AM »

There may be something to this.
Why just an NFT, why not a full on cryptocurrency?

The Thork could be mined into into Quanta-Thorks placed on the open market. It could suck value out of the economy and make somebody rich.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 04:24:14 AM »

The Thork could be mined into into Quanta-Thorks placed on the open market. It could suck value out of the economy and make somebody rich.

But how would we mine them?  Just pulling the posts isn't work.  We'd need something time consuming and frustrating, like engaging Thork in debate.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2021, 12:06:47 PM »

Could it make me rich? I'm not really that worried about the rest of you.

But how would we mine them?  Just pulling the posts isn't work.  We'd need something time consuming and frustrating, like engaging Thork in debate.
There could be something to this. Many times people make comments and I just ignore them. But if you get a response, you are issued one Thork. Over time more and more Thorks will be issued. Of course there are a finite amount of Thorks, because at some point I'm going to die and I won't be able to make any more posts.

We could also issue a few shitcoins like Bishops, Svarriors and Honks for those who wish to diversify their wallets. Ok, I'll leave this with the mods. Please install a blockchain to tfes.org and give the guys some form of a crypto wallet to keep their Thorks in.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1