Offline RazaTD

• A rational man
    • View Profile
Antarctica Sun
« on: March 01, 2021, 12:56:26 PM »
How does the Flat Earth theory explain the 24 hour sun over Antarctica during summer? Antarctica is distorted to form a ring around the Flat Earth. Does EA somehow explain this or do FEers just deny This phenomenon just like they deny photos of the Earth?
A rational man

Peter Winfield

Re: Antarctica Sun
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 02:24:23 PM »
Antarctica is distorted to form a ring around the Flat Earth.

To be fair, some FE maps (there are so many to choose from) do show Antarctica as a continent rather than a ring. But good luck trying to draw the annual motion of the Sun on that map.

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 09:20:25 PM »
How does the Flat Earth theory explain the 24 hour sun over Antarctica during summer? Antarctica is distorted to form a ring around the Flat Earth. Does EA somehow explain this or do FEers just deny This phenomenon just like they deny photos of the Earth?

Some do claim/conclude that, yes.

It is not a place many people go, and inconsistencies in video analysis performed on the supposed footage of the phenomenon that exist are cause for concern/doubt.

This is very different than the Arctic phenomenon which is well established and independently verified many times over.

Others accept the phenomenon as real on faith/benefit of the doubt and reconcile/rationalize it in another way (such as a dome or other light diversion causing the effect)

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 09:39:10 PM »

It is not a place many people go, and inconsistencies in video analysis performed on the supposed footage of the phenomenon that exist are cause for concern/doubt.

What inconsistencies are you referring to? Evidence? Or are you just making that up?

Online Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 01:00:24 AM »
Jack, can you explain how the Antarctic 24 hour sun is different than the well established phenomenon in the Arctic?

How has the Antarctic sun not been independently verified? There are live webcams, accounts from thousands of scientists, and terabytes of satellite imagery to work with. Some data can be found in the links in my signature, and other testimony was provided in the ice wall thread I started in the FE Theory board

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2021, 07:28:40 PM »

This is very different than the Arctic phenomenon which is well established and independently verified many times over.

Others accept the phenomenon as real on faith/benefit of the doubt and reconcile/rationalize it in another way (such as a dome or other light diversion causing the effect)

As one of the most internationally recognized FE scientist, I can confirm that anything jack44556677 posts on this forum, have been rigorously tested by me and other FE scientists.

Offline RazaTD

• A rational man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 02:35:39 AM »

Please stop trolling. You have made several assertion and given zero proof or evidence. I can’t believe you didn’t get muted or warned for such a useless comment.
A rational man

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 08:07:25 PM »
Jack, can you explain how the Antarctic 24 hour sun is different than the well established phenomenon in the Arctic?
The only difference really seems to be that the Arctic 24 hour sun works with the monopole FE model and the Antarctic one does not.
Neither are easy to verify of course, but the level of credulity and scrutiny seems to depend on whether the claimed observations work with the model.
"On a very clear and chilly day it is possible to see Lighthouse Beach from Lovers Point and vice versa...Upon looking into the telescope I can see children running in and out of the water, splashing and playing. I can see people sun bathing at the shore
- An excerpt from the account of the Bishop Experiment. My emphasis

Offline RazaTD

• A rational man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 02:15:06 AM »
Just like my previous Southern Celestial Pole thread, it seems there’s no way out of here for the FEers. I am trying to think maybe EA might help but that is just a spotlight Sun too.

I can’t think of any theory that might explain this except the good old denial. The problem is that the Sun needs to distort in a very weird fashion.
A rational man