Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #520 on: January 07, 2021, 07:52:00 AM »
"More Republicans voted for Biden this time. That's why Biden won a record low 17% of counties." - libs, apparently

Tom.  You do know that 50% of America lives in like 50 counties, right?  Hold on, let me find that map....

https://www.businessinsider.com/half-of-the-united-states-lives-in-these-counties-2013-9

So if you get a majority in those counties, you'll probably win the state.  Ssooo..... Yeah.
Also, kinda funny how you'll happily tout voting statistics as irregular and thus proof of Biden winning but seem ok that Biden won a record low and do not think THAT is odd.  Like, what are the statistical likelyhood that Biden would lose so many counties?  Maybe Trump and his party committed fraud in those small counties?  Had you considered that?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #521 on: January 07, 2021, 09:08:59 AM »
Biden's win certified.

Bye, Donald.
"On a very clear and chilly day it is possible to see Lighthouse Beach from Lovers Point and vice versa...Upon looking into the telescope I can see children running in and out of the water, splashing and playing. I can see people sun bathing at the shore
- An excerpt from the account of the Bishop Experiment. My emphasis

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 07, 2021, 09:21:02 AM »
Biden's win certified.

Bye, Donald.

Nothing short of a coupe can keep Donald in power now.

Oh wait....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #523 on: January 07, 2021, 09:54:35 AM »
Good luck with that. These counties have been a known standard indicator for quite a while. Saying that they are wrong and so what is just admitting that there are anomalous results there.

Sigh! Why don't you understand anything?
There's nothing "magic" about bellwether counties. Historically they have gone with the President, that doesn't mean failure to do so is an indication of anything.
As you have admitted, Biden's support was concentrated in a relatively low number of counties but as you are repeatedly failing to understand - or pretending not to - not every county is created equal. Some have significantly higher populations than others. The number of counties won isn't an indication of anything.

Trump is the first incumbent president in 132 years, since Grover Cleveland’s failed bid for re-election in 1888, to have increased his vote from his first election and not win. Trump collected more votes than any previous incumbent seeking reelection, receiving 11 million more votes than in 2016.
Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history, but he won a record low 17% of counties — yet Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes? If this doesn't at least make you  curious about the voting anomalies, you're simply not being honest.

Voter turnout was significantly higher in this election than it was in any recent one - Trump evokes strong feelings both positive and negative. So yeah, Trump got more votes because more people voted. And remember that Trump didn't even win the popular vote last time out, I don't remember you expressing incredulity about how Trump could possibly have won the election without winning the popular vote.
Because it doesn't matter how many people vote for you (to a point), it matters where they vote for you. And the number of counties is simply irrelevant for the reasons already explained.

I'm sorry you don't understand any of this, but there it is.
"On a very clear and chilly day it is possible to see Lighthouse Beach from Lovers Point and vice versa...Upon looking into the telescope I can see children running in and out of the water, splashing and playing. I can see people sun bathing at the shore

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 07, 2021, 11:39:03 PM »
Sleepy Joe couldn't win a checkers game...shuffle off stage////
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #525 on: January 08, 2021, 09:24:46 AM »
Sleepy Joe couldn't win a checkers game...shuffle off stage////

And yet, he has won the Presidency and helped to bag the Senate at the same time  ::) What does that say about your glorious 'dear leader' Trump?

By Trumps own metric on the kind of candidate and person Joe was, to lose to such a man makes trump the ultimate L-O-S-E-R

« Reply #526 on: January 08, 2021, 09:39:44 PM »
You tell 'em, Joe!