Thork

Sigh
« on: December 01, 2013, 06:52:21 PM »
I am concerned that a thread of mine was moved to CN and concerned it was locked. I was further concerned that the thread title was changed and that my post was altered.

In lieu of having no rules at all, might I ask you to stop waving your e-penis about?

This is a new forum. It was a joke with Gayer. Its hardly like I have been writing the word nigger all over the forum.  >o<

Offline Parsifal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sigh
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
If you're going to create joke threads, do it in CN. I locked it at the same time that PizzaPlanet moved it into CN, so it was something of a case of overmoderation.

Kindly keep The Lounge sanitary and wholesome in the future. Thanks.
There is free speech and there is being an annoying twat. This user is exercising his right to the latter.

Thork

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 06:56:55 PM »
If you're going to create joke threads, do it in CN. I locked it at the same time that PizzaPlanet moved it into CN, so it was something of a case of overmoderation.

Kindly keep The Lounge sanitary and wholesome in the future. Thanks.
fine. please unlock my vagina thread though and return it to its state of former glory. I haven't finished talking about vaginas yet.

Offline Parsifal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 06:58:00 PM »
fine. please unlock my vagina thread though and return it to its state of former glory. I haven't finished talking about vaginas yet.

I'll just delete it and you can post a new one, in CN this time. Deal?
There is free speech and there is being an annoying twat. This user is exercising his right to the latter.

Thork

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 06:58:51 PM »

Its ok. I mostly just wanted to check you weren't gonna be nazis with this site. I really don't want to see Gayer's nasty old vagina anyway.

Offline Gayer

• I am a cunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 07:05:37 PM »

Its ok. I mostly just wanted to check you weren't gonna be nazis with this site. I really don't want to see Gayer's nasty old vagina anyway.

>o<

Thork

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 11:11:15 PM »
This is when a thread should be locked.