Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Should you even leave positive reviews on Amazon?
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2018, 03:15:54 PM »
You've not been reading my relies. It is fine to rectify the problem ... but they only wish to do that if I remove the review. Not amend the review ... remove it. They don't care about my experience, they are happy to do nothing if I leave the review up. They are only worried about future sales.
ITT: Thork still doesn't understand the concept of making things right in order to improve one's reputation.

Screw ups are inevitable.  Don't you think that it's worth letting other people know then when it does eventually happen, customer support is willing do what they can in order to resolve the problem?
ITT: Markjo is still unable to read properly.

They aren't resolving the problem. The problem is that they are selling navy blue mouse mats and calling them black. What they are doing, is paying people hush money to hide that fact. They aren't changing the images, the description or the mats themselves.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2018, 03:41:14 PM »
ITT: ITT

Also, I think leaving bad reviews I fine if you are consistent about leaving reviews and are Fair and BalancedTM. I just hate it when people have a random, bad consumer experience and decide de that is the day to start sending feedback. 

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 10:40:53 PM »
ITT: People who don't think it's weird to leave reviews for cheap mouse pads.
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2018, 11:06:14 PM »
ITT: People who don't think it's weird to leave reviews for cheap mouse pads.

frank gets it