Yaakov ben Avraham

Re: Anti Israel is not Anti Semitism
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2015, 11:43:49 AM »
Well, its our land, so we are the only ones who matter. The rest of the world can go fuck itself.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2015, 12:21:53 PM »
Well, its our land, so we are the only ones who matter. The rest of the world can go fuck itself.
Jews telling the world that Jews have a right to land because Jews said so.

Yes, I can see how everyone else would believe you.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2015, 12:37:41 PM »
We didn't. G-d did. End of story.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2015, 12:43:14 PM »
According to Jews.  How odd there were no other witnesses...

Or that God hasn't refreshed anything in 4,000 years.  If God didn't exist, this story would have the same evidence.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2015, 12:46:07 PM »
Well, he has refreshed. I'm not going to bother to explain, because I don't think you have the brains to understand. So there would really be no point. But there you are.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2015, 12:54:25 PM »
Well, he has refreshed. I'm not going to bother to explain, because I don't think you have the brains to understand. So there would really be no point. But there you are.
Oh, so he's appeared again to all the Jews?  I'm sure you can point to a news article...

Or is this a "If you see the signs" type of fantasy?

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
Like I said, I am not going to bother to explain. I don't perceive your intellect to be high enough. Due to that difficulty, it wouldn't be worth my time.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2015, 01:07:08 PM »
Yaakov is literally saying "ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y."

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2015, 05:14:57 PM »
I wish a man in the sky would tell me I'm part of his chosen people. Life is really tough as a heathen.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2015, 05:52:53 PM »
So you quote mostly non-believing, atheist Jews, who long since betrayed their G-d and their People, and expect that to affect me how? And psychiatrists and scientists have knowledge on the subject exactly how? Ever heard of the logical fallacy known as "Appeal to Authority"? Linguists? Really? That is the best you can do? Political scientists? And the best one, the UN? The UN has been a joke since its creation! The US and Israel should withdraw from the UN and their building in New York should be blown up with everybody in it! They are a disgrace to the civilised world! And anti-Semitic to the core!

Dude, that was a joke of a response. And not a funny one.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 05:58:32 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2015, 07:04:28 PM »
Dude, that was a joke of a response. And not a funny one.

Sort of like saying that millions of people should die because "no I'm not going to bother to explain it to you because I'm super duper smart and you're dumb."
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2015, 07:09:32 PM »
Yakkov:
Makes point of "Appeal to authority" logical fallicy.
Proceeds to claim right of land via authority item.(Torah).

Hilarity ensues.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 08:35:51 PM »
A man who believes in a being he can't even prove exists is prone to logical fallacies. Let's all act surprised.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2015, 09:35:55 PM »
So you quote mostly non-believing, atheist Jews, who long since betrayed their G-d and their People, and expect that to affect me how?

I cited Orthodox Jews in my first post and you weren't satisfied with that either. There's just no pleasing you.

And of course atheists are too dense to know that the Orthodox that you cited don't believe in Israel, not because of anything to do with the "Palestinians", but because they believe that Israel can only exist when Moshiach comes. But that would require that atheists actually have the intelligence to do the research to know that.

You still haven't told us why you believe the Romani ought to have a state and which people are to be displaced for it. Should white North Americans have to return to Europe to make way for the new Amerindian state(s)? There's quite a lot of real estate to be seized and redistributed on the basis of prior ownership.

I am sure a place could be found. But that is not what we are discussing, is it?

Ever heard of the logical fallacy known as "Appeal to Authority"?

I can hum a few bars:

That is a stupid response. The Deity is NOT an appeal to authority. Given that only about 16% of the human race is atheistic, and generally the stupider 16%, I think we can ignore their opinions safely.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2015, 09:55:39 PM »
If God is not an authority, then how do you justify Israel's ownership by Jews?

You can't have it both ways.  Either you appeal to God saying so, or you admit God has no say in it.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2015, 09:56:35 PM »
No, you misunderstand. I am saying that he does not fall into the category of the logical fallacy of "Appeal to Authority". He is a legitimate authority.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2015, 10:10:49 PM »
And of course atheists are too dense to know that the Orthodox that you cited don't believe in Israel, not because of anything to do with the "Palestinians", but because they believe that Israel can only exist when Moshiach comes. But that would require that atheists actually have the intelligence to do the research to know that.

I've listed Jews from across the religious spectrum that oppose Israel. The single, consistent factor that discounts them in your eyes is their opposition to Israel. Don't pretend any of this has to do with religious integrity after all that.

You, like most atheists, lack intellectual honesty. An Orthodox Jew who opposes Israel does it for entirely different reasons then a liberal self-hating Jew. But an atheist such as yourself is too dishonest, and too stupid, to see that.

I am sure a place could be found. But that is not what we are discussing, is it?

It was, but you keep trying to drop it. Like right now.

Actually no, the discussion was never about Gypsies, except in your mind. Like all atheists, who are too stupid to stay on subject, because they know they can't win, they have to bring in unrelated crap.

The Deity is NOT an appeal to authority.

It's literally an appeal to the very highest authority.

What I meant, and you would know this, if you had an intellect, is that it does not fit the category of the logical fallacy. Of course it is an appeal to a legitimate authority. No one disputes that.

Given that only about 16% of the human race is atheistic, and generally the stupider 16%, I think we can ignore their opinions safely.

This is another appeal to authority - that of the masses. It's otherwise known as argumentum ad populum.

One could make that argument. But again, given that atheists tend to make up the stupider part of society, I think we are safe in appealing to society's more intelligent element.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2015, 07:40:07 AM »
And yakkov is gone.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2015, 03:01:27 PM »
Hopefully permanently.  We did it, FES!

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2015, 03:55:44 PM »
I understand the yaakov hate, really, I do, but that is no reason to shitpost. Stoppit.