Rama Set

Re: Fake news makes real news
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2016, 05:16:31 PM »
It may be irrelevant to that exact topic, but to say Hillary Clinton associates with a larger amount of suspected and convicted pedophiles than the average person wouldn't be wrong.
How many convicted does she socialize with?

Um... Anthony Weiner?

You seem to be confused about convicted means.  Also, you could very easily be associating with a pedophile and have no idea.  For example, one worked at my son's school and no one had any clue until it was too late.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2016, 05:18:50 PM »
It may be irrelevant to that exact topic, but to say Hillary Clinton associates with a larger amount of suspected and convicted pedophiles than the average person wouldn't be wrong.
How many convicted does she socialize with?

Um... Anthony Weiner?
I can't seem to find anything that says he's been convicted of pedophilia.  Alligations about a 15 year old high schooler, but not any convictions.

When was the trial?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2016, 05:25:13 PM »
Ok, there seems to be an inordinate amount of allegations of pedophilia surrounding this group of people. No one would agree?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2016, 05:30:26 PM »
Ok, there seems to be an inordinate amount of allegations of pedophilia surrounding this group of people. No one would agree?
No, just one person.
And it's not even the kind often described in the redit thread but on twitter and skype between Weiner and a consenting underage high school girl.

And even so, the link between Weiner and Clinton is, literally, the wife who left him.  Let me put it this way:
If my employee's husband is having an affair with some random woman I don't know, does that mean I'm allowing it?  I know about it?  I'm ok with it?

The answer is: no.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2016, 09:25:08 PM »
No, just one person.
And it's not even the kind often described in the redit thread but on twitter and skype between Weiner and a consenting underage high school girl.

And even so, the link between Weiner and Clinton is, literally, the wife who left him.  Let me put it this way:
If my employee's husband is having an affair with some random woman I don't know, does that mean I'm allowing it?  I know about it?  I'm ok with it?

Guess you forgot John and Tony Podesta. Bill Clinton's documented factual trips on Lolita Express with Epstein.

Suspicious suicides and suspected pedophiles. How many of those things have you had associated with you lately? At some point you have to recognize a pattern and not be able to just keep chalking this kind of stuff up to coincidence.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2016, 09:44:16 PM »
No, just one person.

Guess you forgot John and Tony Podesta. Bill Clinton's documented factual trips on Lolita Express with Epstein.

Suspicious suicides and suspected pedophiles. How many of those things have you had associated with you lately? At some point you have to recognize a pattern and not be able to just keep chalking this kind of stuff up to coincidence.

Ah yes, the alleged stuff.  Last time I checked, John Podesta didn't have any criminal record of sexual misconduct, underaged or otherwise.  Nor did Tony.  Not that I know of.

As for the "lolita Express"
well... so far everything is alleged as to the plane itself.   All we have as factual is that Epstein was arrested and had a plea deal for soliciting a girl for underaged sex.  He served 30 months in jail for the plea deal.  Acording to Fox News, they had a lot of evidence but it wasn't really released due to the plea deal.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html?refresh=true

Of course, guilt by association is a pretty poor argument. 

But hey, maybe Bill is?  Or maybe Bill just likes sex with legally aged women.  Fuck if I know.  But since Bill Clinton's only act seems to be having been on the same plane as the man multiple times, it's not enough to accuse the Clintons of running an underground, illegal sex ring.