Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
Re: A Commentary on Religion and its Societal Implications
« Reply #220 on: August 29, 2015, 07:19:41 AM »
"the mark of the Beast" will be some-thing that is, still, more or less hidden.....
personally, i lean towards the view(s) of the likes of Doug Hamp, L A Marzulli, Chuck Missler and Tom Horn who contend that it will be some-thing (maybe a "vaccination", maybe a bio-chip implant vis á vis "trans-humanism") that will, in effect, actually alter yr DNA code some-how so that it is no longer human;

yr DNA will then either resemble or very closely imitate "fallen angel DNA";

once that occurs, you are no longer fully human and, thus, are, de facto and de jure, "irredeemable", as it were;
(the gross skin infections./sores that appear on those who have 'received the Mark' [as per Revelation of St John] may well be an initial "immune reaction" from the human immune system to 'alien'/demonic DNA trying to integrate itself into the formerly human metabolism....its quite possible that there could well be some 'reptilian' aspect/appearance to this because all the evidence, both anecdotal and circumstantial, seems to indicate that demons/fallen angels [two different things, of course] have a 'reptilian'-type appearance....although they are able to temporarily disguise this )

it is very unlikely that "the Mark of the Beast" will be some-thing as straight-forward as an RFID implant or, even, a tattoo....because both of those could either be cut out or removed.....

that said, it is, most certainly, possible that the 'Mark' could be accompanied by some clearly, distinguishable physical feature.....perhaps an alteration in the human physiogonomy to a vague, reptilian 'resemblance'    :-\

as for their being demonic 'bases' on the Moon......that's not really possible because the Moon, AFA most FETs can tell, ain't really a 3d object....in all likelihood, its some sort of 2d concave, mirror set up....... see Crrow777's stuff on Y-tb with respect to this......
(how-ever, it is v likely that there are, indeed, alien/demonic bases under the Earth, under mountains or, even, under the oceans)

one interesting perspective on this End Times deception is how, in the light of the increasing revelations abt the FE and the actual nature of the Universe, Satan could now pull off his "great deception"....which, of course, all hinges on a spherical Earth, solar system, other planets, galaxies &c scenario;
just consider the mind-boggling n° of science fiction books and films over the last five or six decades that have 'pused'/promulgated this view of the Universe  :o

its my under-standing that "the Antichrist" was going to be presented as some sort of 'alien'/super-human saviour from another 'planet' or, maybe, dimension......but....it seems that this will all fall in a heap very shortly as per FET;
(after all: there's not that many in the world today who would waste their time with a mere 'human'-type politician....no matter how charismatic...most poliitcians these days seem to be abt as popular as child molesters :(  )

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 07:22:51 AM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2015, 07:34:34 AM »
no one cares, bickles.
The Mastery.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2015, 07:35:31 AM »
is most of our current technology 'sourced' from alien/demonic/fallen angels?

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2015, 07:53:36 AM »
The Mastery.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 29, 2015, 09:32:17 AM »
no one cares, bickles.

If you don't care, you don't have to post at all. That is not an excuse to resort to low-content posting.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 29, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »
"babies in hell" sounds like the foul doctrines of Calvinism to me :(

all the evidence from NDEs clearly says OTW......

also: shall not the Judge of all the Earth do right?

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 29, 2015, 05:53:26 PM »
You won't be changing anyones views with your radical bullshit, so why do you even bother?
The Mastery.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2015, 10:51:01 PM »
There is a man named Andrew who went to hell and saw his aborted kids in hell. Aborted grow up in hell for 33 and a half years. So, don't abort your kids. Contraceptives = early abortion

Orthodox Church doesn't change its doctrines.
They remained the same for 2000 years.
Forgive me.

If God chooses to send aborted babies to hell, that's God's fault. Not ours. Don't blame us for God's war crimes.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 30, 2015, 09:28:59 AM »
. If a dog is present in house or church, then the Holy Spirit will leave.  

God is literally less powerful than a chihuahua.

« Reply #229 on: August 30, 2015, 05:51:52 PM »
no one cares, bickles.

If you don't care, you don't have to post at all. That is not an excuse to resort to low-content posting.
Currently posting in a high-quality, high-content thread.
You don't think I'm going to post here sober, do you?  ???

I have embraced my Benny Franko side. I'm sleazy.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #230 on: August 31, 2015, 02:39:06 AM »
I am convinced that FEED THE PIGEONS is stoned on some damned good Pot! Dude, can I try some of that stuff?

I am actually just kidding, since I have tried pot, and don't really like what it does to me. But seriously PIGEONS, that stuff you're on is really interesting. If it makes you write the way you do, what must it be doing to your mind?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:41:02 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #231 on: August 31, 2015, 04:43:59 AM »
It's copypasta, according to a Google search.  I have no idea where it originated, so I won't bother posting any links.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
who shall free me from the body of this death?
« Reply #232 on: August 31, 2015, 11:47:54 AM »
a commentary on the Epistle of St Paul to the Romans;

the law of sin and death  :(

no man can be 'saved' by the keeping of the Law because no man can keep it;

from the Law comes only condemnation;

only the Spirit of the Living Christ can free you!  ;D

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
Buddhist monk dies, goes to HELL....given another chance!
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2015, 08:41:58 AM »
the testimony of "Athet Pyan Shinthaw Paulu" (Paul who came back to life!), a devout Buddhist monk, who was dead for THREE WHOLE DAYS   :o

an amusing little docco' from the BBC.....

(whilst some Buddhist teachings do, indeed, resemble Christian ones, to claim that Jesus was a Buddhist monk is drawing a very long bow indeed.....plus.....the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ totally negates all such "analogies".....as St Paul noted: if Christ be not risen then our faith is in vain! )
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2015, 09:37:51 AM »
Buddha prophecises of the coming of the Christ!   :o

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2015, 11:03:56 AM »
no man can be 'saved' by the keeping of the Law because no man can keep it

Then it's a shitty law. What is the purpose of law part from to expect those under its aegis to obey it?

It's like writing a law dictating that the minimum speed limit on motorways is 750mph -- no-one can possibly obey it -- then demanding that everybody who disobeys the law is to be condemned to life imprisonment unless they give praise to Andy Green, driver of the ThrustSSC who is the only person who was able to meet the law by driving at 760.mph

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2015, 12:52:27 PM »
the purpose of the law is to show man that he cannot "get right with God" by his own efforts;
that man is a worthless, condemned sinner only fit for damnation in the eyes of a holy God;
there is one thing and one thing only that can justify man in God's sight....the vicarious, shed blood of Jesus Christ;

when I see the blood, i will pass over
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:59:06 PM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2015, 01:22:12 PM »
it sucks that god created us just to punish us for not being good enough. that was a bit of a dick move.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2015, 01:38:04 PM »
Almighty God created man for the purpose of fellow-shipping with Him and to love Him;
even the angels do not have this privilege;
man was, originally, higher than the angels and, in fact, the angels feared Adam;
how-ever, man fell....as Almighty God knew he would;
but.....Almighty God provided a way for man to regain that fellowship....the Lord Jesus Christ;
that is the only way to "get right with God";
without holiness, it is impossible to see God;
God wants us to be holy so we can be with Him;
nisi Dominus frustra

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2015, 12:30:00 PM »
Interesting, Bickles. Of course, as Jews, we would argue that ONLY Jews are held to obedience to the 613 Commandments of the Law, and that non-Jews are held to the 7 Laws of Noah, which are as follows, to wit:

Do not deny G-d.
Do not blaspheme G-d.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in incest, adultery, pederasty or bestiality, as well as homosexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat of a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure law and obedience.

Wikipedia has an interesting article on the subject. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah

But back to your point. When you say that Angels do not have the privileges of being with G-d in the way that we do, I would agree with that statement. Angels do not have free will in the way that Humans do. Humans COULD fall, because they could choose to obey or disobey G-d. Angels obey because they haven't got a choice in the matter.

As far as perfect obedience to the Jewish Law, well, anybody who thinks they can do that is an idiot. That is of course what sacrifices are for, to atone for sin. In the absence of sacrifices, we have prayers to make up for them, of course. And there are very specific prayers set for each sacrifice. I certainly won't go into detail on the subject, because we would be here all day, but, by way of example, Jews normally pray three times a day. On Saturday, the Holy Sabbath, there is a fourth Prayer, the Mussaf, which is prayed in lieu of the Temple Sacrifice that would have been performed on that day.

And so there is for each sacrifice, a prayer exists to substitute for it until such time as the Temple can be rebuilt and the Fire Offerings of Israel be restored, for which we pray daily.