Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Electromagnetic acceleration
« on: March 05, 2018, 04:24:50 PM »
I've seen several references to EA and how it might explain sunsets. In the wiki, there is an equation that purports to show the effect of "decreasing dark energy" on a light ray. Best I can surmise is that the light ray will bend towards the "fastest decreasing Dark Energy potential" - correct me if I'm wrong.

From the Wiki:
x, y - co-ordinates in the plane of the light ray, where y is increasing in the direction of fastest decreasing Dark Energy potential, and x is increasing in the direction of the component of propagation of the ray which is perpendicular to y.

c - the speed of light in a vacuum.

β - the Bishop constant, named in honour of the great Flat Earth zetetic Dr. Tom Bishop, which defines the magnitude of the acceleration on a horizontal light ray due to Dark Energy. When the theory is complete, attempts will be made to measure this experimentally.

A few very obvious questions come from this - hoping one of the more astute FEers can tackle this.
1) What experiments have been performed to quantify the changes in the dark energy potential?
2) How does DE affect light's path?
3) The Bishop constant...what is the theoretical value?

As an aside - Tom, I didn't know you held a doctoral degree! What was your field of study?
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Re: Electromagnetic acceleration
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 06:27:11 PM »
EA is long abandoned by the FES in exchange for their perspective idea. The wiki should really be updated to reflect this.

Offline Frocious

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 06:52:16 PM »
EA is long abandoned by the FES in exchange for their perspective idea. The wiki should really be updated to reflect this.

Are you sure? It was invoked by one of the regulars (Pete) in another thread recently.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 06:53:24 PM »

Are you sure? It was invoked by one of the regulars (Pete) in another thread recently.

Yes, Pete's comment is what got me thinking about it. Can one of the FEH folks let me know if this idea is no longer the prevailing view?
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 08:49:28 PM »

Yes, Pete's comment is what got me thinking about it. Can one of the FEH folks let me know if this idea is no longer the prevailing view?
Are you referring to this quote?

such as?
Electromagnetic acceleration, for one.

I can go digging for Tom (and I think Pete, but can't remember for sure) stating that UA is 'dead in the water' as it were. But it'll take a little bit. Having not watched the video at all, my guess is if the video creator debunked Universal Acceleration in any manner, Pete would simply be pointing out he got their stance on it wrong. As in, debunking it is pointless because it's not used/held anymore.