ewigkeit

At high mountains everywhere in our flat plane's known world(the continents we recognize from the maps), every night the shadow agents are projecting on our glass firmament a lot of lights.
they create the planets, they create the moon, they create the meteors, they create the "satellites", they create the ISS(even in the shape of iss possibly) and a lot of other deceptions.
all of it are projections, nothing more and been projected for at least 100 hundred years .
and the shills will tell, but a lot of history books says that the moon existed long before.
and I says, history books are hoax, this flat plane exist only 400 years, and all before it,is a hoax(a lot was created in the 20th century), and the technology was far more advanced in previous centuries.

For flat earthers, the moon can't be real - the moon look strange with craters and black spots that make no sense,that god would create such light.

the sun is a light above the firmament that god created to glow over the earth in straight lines.

the initial unit of our solar systems(inside our flat plane) is square,not circle.
the suns are circles and coordinate together to excite us with time zones and sunrise and sunset.

The stars(most of them) are the result of the sun heating the glass(I have to think about it more carefully).

I have to think about it more carefully.

Lol

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
I have to think about it more carefully.

Lol

Hi Frisbee, please watch your low-content/off-topic posts.  Here's a link to the forum rules for your edification.

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=977.0

For flat earthers, the moon can't be real - the moon look strange with craters and black spots that make no sense,that god would create such light.

the sun is a light above the firmament that god created to glow over the earth in straight lines.
I believe you are right about that. 

The stars(most of them) are the result of the sun heating the glass(I have to think about it more carefully).
I think you are right. 
Take a look at these videos.  They are all NASA stunt productions which inadvertently reveal too much.  I believe they provide clues about what we are seeing when we look up in the sky. 

In this production stunt, at time 3;35, look at the reflection of Katie's metal chain through the water bubble: 
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile

I believe you are right about that. 

I think you are right. 
Take a look at these videos.  They are all NASA stunt productions which inadvertently reveal too much.  I believe they provide clues about what we are seeing when we look up in the sky. 

In this production stunt, at time 3;35, look at the reflection of Katie's metal chain through the water bubble: 

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you think these videos reveal,   I couldn't see any chain through the water bubble,  all I saw was distortion.

They can possibly screening over the entire Globus/Truman show enclosure, they are keep us in Truman show where they use projectors to create our reality in its entire.
Whether we live in an enclosure or not, I think it is overly pronoid to believe shills/trolls/liars/witchPhDs are projecting images up into space to create the illusion of celestial bodies. 
Nobody needs to do that because the celestial "bodies" already are natural illusions.   
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:53:19 PM by Charming Anarchist »
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

they do it because they want hide the firmament and create the illusion of globe earth.
I do not believe that. 
I believe the illusion exists but is not created by humans.  The illusion is a natural phenomenon much like rainbows are natural illusions. 
watch?v=xhcVJcINzn8

geckothegeek

they do it because they want hide the firmament and create the illusion of globe earth.
I do not believe that. 
I believe the illusion exists but is not created by humans.  The illusion is a natural phenomenon much like rainbows are natural illusions.

I agree . It would be hard to explain that since the stars and planets were seen long  before the invention of projectors and holograms. But sceptimatic has said they are reflections on the dome from lights on the earth. But that wouldn't explain why the stars and planets were seen before the inventions of artificial lighting on the earth.

Thanks very much for clearing up those points. It is always good to  hear the explanations of things like this from the flat earthers. That is what makes this forum so interesting.

Again. "From viewers like us. Thank You !"

Suggestion.:
Why don't some of you flat earthers go to an astronomical observatory ? They will show you some telescopes that you can view stars and planets for yourself. Been there. Done that.

But I am second guessing that flat earthers will say they are rigged to look like that and are fakes. Flat earthers will probably say they will probably tell you lies that they are light years away from earth. 
Right , flat earthers ?

PS- And stop blaming and trying to make NASA the scapegoat - and you might as well blame all the other space agencies in the world - for planets. They were discovered long before NASA . They are definitely not illusions. They are for real.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 09:11:26 PM by geckothegeek »