Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Eric Dubay shot us down
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2015, 02:18:31 AM »
If the faq here and over at the other website would be modified to present, for the first time, advanced FET topics, then things would change for the better (Dubay's point that the UA is the only gravitational theory being put forward).
You keep saying this, but whenever I offer you to make changes to the FAQ, you go silent. The way things work around here is that the members make their own contributions, not just demand them.

If you'd like to make changes to the FAQ, write them, show them to others, and if they're popular, we'll happily include them.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2015, 01:02:15 PM »
The official faq here (and at the other website) is way too complicated: too many pages, links, questions...

A single page faq will suffice.

People want to see a direct proof immediately: thus, the faq must start with the Tunguska incident, I have already posted the brief version. A few links to the Lake Ontario/Lake Michigan, English Channel, Strait of Gibraltar should also be posted.

Then, they want to know why the RE does not work at all: links to the Double Forces of Attractive Gravitation, Gases Paradox...

Next, links to how gravity works in the FE universe... that is, the correct explanation this time around.

A simple bibliographical material devoted to the Sun's orbit... that it does rise and set...

Links to all the other issues: Foucault, Venus annular size, phases of the Moon, the atmosphere, clouds' weight...

By the way... this is the kind of erroneous diagrams that have been presented for years now in the faq:

http://wiki.tfes.org/images/a/a1/Seasons.png
http://wiki.tfes.org/images/thumb/7/70/SunAnimation.gif/180px-SunAnimation.gif
http://wiki.tfes.org/images/thumb/c/c8/Flat_Earth_Seasons.svg/600px-Flat_Earth_Seasons.svg.png

There is only a small problem: the westward shift of the solar orbit (precession), at the rate of 1.5 km per year.

In 100 years we will have 150 km.
In 1000 years, 1500 km.

Let us remember that the upper limit/bound is given by the distance between the Tropic of Capricorn and the Tropic of Cancer: some 6000 km (flat earth map).

The diagrams above fail to include this most important aspect of the sun's orbit, its very precession.

In 4000 years, the precession WILL EXCEED the space alloted for the sun's orbit.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:10:00 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »
I'm new to this forum.  I figure it will not be like Dubay's which bans people for no freaking reason whatsoever.  He unfriended me from facebook the moment I criticized his forum. 

Anyway, he was banned from FB so his new user name is "Eric Dubaz" and he is continuing his attacks on other flat earthers.  I responded to him in a flat earth group after he posted.  Basically, after being a victim of his behavior myself, and seeing how harsh and intolerant he is to anyone else, I have concluded Eric is nothing more than a bully.  He fits the psychological profile of a bully, except his audience is online. 

Yes, he has produced great videos and a good website.  So what?  If he is an asshole to people, then doesn't that defeat the purpose?  He accuses others of being "shills" which will discredit the flat earth movement, and yet his own behavior has turned many people I know off from the whole thing, and I have reserved myself from much dialogue about it since he banned me from his forum in July.  Who has time to waste on a forum where they censor you for nothing?

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2015, 06:42:41 PM »
I can't help but to wonder how well some of our true believer FE'ers, like Tom Bishop or Sandokhan, would fare on Eric's site.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2015, 07:11:48 PM »
I tried to register, but I got no response after the admin found out it was me.

Not even E. Dubay understands what it takes to actually write a bestseller about FET...

People do not want to see nice, long winded arguments about basic stuff (atmosphere, geocentricity).

You need to do only one thing: to make outrageous (unconventional, extravagant) claims, and then go on and prove them.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:14:29 PM by sandokhan »

« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2015, 06:43:25 PM »
I got you guys beat, I was banned before I could post.
ED lives in Thailand, do a search for 'thailand hitler' and you will see why he went there.
What most of you don't seem to know is ED posts whacked out conspiracy stuff all over under many different names. Kind of like throwing poo and seeing what sticks. As was said above, ifers is a circle jerk.
If you haven't seen how ridiculous things are with him, for me this proves it. If you go to ifers and click on the section called 'Reference Material' and scroll down to a thread about the 'FAA', open and read it. Read the document in question, or just the first page.
Now, if people get banned for asking a question, why wasn't this account banned for spreading this, especially when not one person commenting has even looked at it?
When ED finds what will pay, he will settle there. He is just trying to discredit others to take the 'Alternative News' crown. If you actually read and examine his writings, I think it is safe to say he does not believe, he is trying to create a stay-at-home career.
On top of that, why would an atheist use scripture to prove anything? If you don't believe in god, it takes a gigantic leap of faith to believe the bible is history.

Dr. David Thork you rock!!!

And to the jew hater up there- If we rule everything and have all the money, where the fuck is my money? I'm jewish and never had any.
And how sad must generations be to have been trying to stomp out a group of people for thousands of years, only to fail time and again?

Thork

« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2015, 10:47:48 PM »
Indeed, I do.

Wouldn't kill any of you other reprobates to acknowledge that once in a while, either. >:(

« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2015, 01:08:13 AM »
I got you guys beat, I was banned before I could post.
ED lives in Thailand, do a search for 'thailand hitler' and you will see why he went there.
What most of you don't seem to know is ED posts whacked out conspiracy stuff all over under many different names. Kind of like throwing poo and seeing what sticks. As was said above, ifers is a circle jerk.
If you haven't seen how ridiculous things are with him, for me this proves it. If you go to ifers and click on the section called 'Reference Material' and scroll down to a thread about the 'FAA', open and read it. Read the document in question, or just the first page.
Now, if people get banned for asking a question, why wasn't this account banned for spreading this, especially when not one person commenting has even looked at it?
When ED finds what will pay, he will settle there. He is just trying to discredit others to take the 'Alternative News' crown. If you actually read and examine his writings, I think it is safe to say he does not believe, he is trying to create a stay-at-home career.
On top of that, why would an atheist use scripture to prove anything? If you don't believe in god, it takes a gigantic leap of faith to believe the bible is history.

And to the jew hater up there- If we rule everything and have all the money, where the fuck is my money? I'm jewish and never had any.
And how sad must generations be to have been trying to stomp out a group of people for thousands of years, only to fail time and again?
Got banned as well before I was able to login. There's a lot of interesting stuff on his board,  but as usual with every forum,  you have facts and opinions. And it's sometimes difficult to see which is which. Live in the same country as his though, perhaps I'll look him up for a chat,  maybe not.

The Hitler references in Thailand are 100% ignorance,  whatever spin the western media gives to it. Most people here don't have a clue who that guy was and what he did. He just looks cool.  They don't have any opinion about Jews. Depending on the looks they are "farang" (white man) or Arab. Farang are good, they have money.

Dzenghis Khan is much more popular than Hitler,  but also that is due to complete historical ignorance. They haven't got a clue whatsoever regarding this issue.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Tapatalk

Offline ezwip

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2015, 03:00:15 AM »
Eric Dubay is a goober and if you guys wanted him for whatever reason you should pull that card. I don't even know what I did to get banned on his web forum. I know that I read it and commented that I was just observing and that was about it. I gave someone else the link this evening after never posting there again and you know what I was not only IP banned on multiple devices but user name banned as well. No doubt it was something that I said elsewhere which triggered him. What a dork you are Eric Dubay. If you want to defeat Eric stop looking at flat earth for just one moment. Look at the other topics he discusses like nuclear weapons don't exist for starters. It's the other arguments that simply don't fly which he can't back and expose what an obvious sham he is. You should distant yourself far and fast from this goober I'd even delete this entire thread. Afer all I found it...

Oh btw Mr. Dubay, you should watch out who you ban. I'm not new to the internet and I've fought many battles. I'll be back on your site at my discretion. Any bans from a forum are so far beneath me that it is the reason I have come here to post to you in a completely different forum since your own is obviously not fair ground for debate. I'm careful who I argue with and I remember the arguments but on your site there never were any involving myself. For the time being I will make a few rounds and be sure to let people know you can't handle any criticism whatsoever. Look at the way you responded to these people, and they are your own ilk. Certainly you have a reason for misleading people and I think it's more than profit. I'll continue observing for now but know that you have made me an enemy by banning me without due cause. I am oblivious as to what it was but I do see the ban and to me that means you have a problem with me. I hereby accept your offer to have an internet dispute.

"giving me full administrative control of the forum and all material"

- Power trip much?

"Many people on your forums display the behavior of paid agents and instead of being banned, it appears many are promoted to moderators."

- That's funny Eric, because I was thinking the same thing of you when I noticed my IP and username banned on a forum that I barely even posted on. Certainly, nothing was posted that was ban worthy yet you were still concerned. Perhaps it had nothing to do with me whatsoever and your own paranoia drives you to ban everyone that you can. Anyone that knew anything about me wouldn't go for the noob ban. I wouldn't give you access to an IRC channel or a web mail the idea of you having access to anyone else's website is just hilarious. This guy would ban all of you from your own website.

If you were a continuation of the IFERS, you would have been called IFERS all these years, not FES.

- If you were not acting like a spoiled child you would never ask them to rename nor would you request administrative rights straight out of the gate. Who are you to have that type of access again? Considering that you keep speaking of paid agents I'm not sure these people should entrust someone such as yourself with a log of every single password they have entered into this site with all other information that might be considered of value. It's a very odd request don't you think Mr. Dubay?

TFES I think you should declare war with this individual. If you desire assistance just message me I'll swing back by again. I promise not to request administrative rights.

Sincerely,

Ezwip
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:20:13 AM by ezwip »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2015, 03:04:35 AM »
We really don't have any interest in him (other than our own Dr. David Thork). He is pretty irrelevant.

Offline ezwip

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2015, 03:21:08 AM »
I'm not sure what I will do to retaliate yet but when I figure it out I'll be sure to let you guys know. Sorry if I overstepped any boundaries in posting but I think he will eventually read it.  ;)

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2015, 03:41:30 AM »
I'm not sure what I will do to retaliate yet but when I figure it out I'll be sure to let you guys know.

There's really no need for that.  This isn't the anti-Dubay forum.

Although this thread might as well be.

Offline ezwip

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2015, 03:53:25 AM »
I think it should be the anti Dubay forum. You guys might as well ride his wave and then when he crumbles they'll all trickle over here. He is good at what he does but he is focused on ruling his little kingdom. It will stay little as a result but it is a steady source for you to draw from if you use the right meta tags.

« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2015, 04:44:03 AM »
He is crumbling. Most of his online haunts have either been deleted or highjacked from him. ProBoards will probably delete his forum in the next couple of months and Wordpress will probably follow.
Also goes by Eric Michael(s).

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2015, 01:55:32 AM »
He is crumbling. Most of his online haunts have either been deleted or highjacked from him. ProBoards will probably delete his forum in the next couple of months and Wordpress will probably follow.
Speak on, what are you talking about.
God is real.

« Reply #175 on: December 28, 2015, 07:43:06 PM »
IP banned before I even got my activation code.....wtf

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2015, 12:58:21 AM »

His proboards forum is now gone.   http://ifers.boards.net/     

İntikam

« Reply #177 on: June 06, 2017, 05:54:37 AM »
I think he is a schizophrenic and false flag. He is a controlled opposite and aim to occur factions in believers.

God damn him.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 06, 2017, 08:53:54 PM »
That other guy, Matthew Boylan, is a better pick. I don't know why we would want to court someone who believes in reptilian conspiracies

Yes, because that would be crazy right?
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?