Re: Re: Help Me debunk this stupid video
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2018, 03:56:44 PM »
Earth rotates Clockwise as ISS remains mostly stationary to the Sun.

The Earth's motion in this video doesn't come from its rotation, but from the ISS cruising it. What you have is a camera that moves along the surface, independently from the Earth. You can see the same from a plane. A plane can move in any direction, and show the surface moving in any opposite direction, that doesn't mean the Earth's rotation is changed.

You don't get to come up with another stupid video everytime the previous one has been debunked. We know you can find as many stupid videos as you want. You don't need to act as Youtube's recommendation algorithm. What you need is to provide arguments.

At some point you have to address the issues that disprove your previous statements. Jumping to the next one is going to get old very very fast. I'm still waiting for you to debunk the original video in this thread, since you're so bent on claiming the ISS is fake.

It was this one:

Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Earthman

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2018, 05:36:05 PM »
Earth rotates Clockwise as ISS remains mostly stationary to the Sun.

The Earth's motion in this video doesn't come from its rotation, but from the ISS cruising it. What you have is a camera that moves along the surface, independently from the Earth. You can see the same from a plane. A plane can move in any direction, and show the surface moving in any opposite direction, that doesn't mean the Earth's rotation is changed.

You don't get to come up with another stupid video everytime the previous one has been debunked. We know you can find as many stupid videos as you want. You don't need to act as Youtube's recommendation algorithm. What you need is to provide arguments.

At some point you have to address the issues that disprove your previous statements. Jumping to the next one is going to get old very very fast. I'm still waiting for you to debunk the original video in this thread, since you're so bent on claiming the ISS is fake.

It was this one:

You ignore that ISS remains mostly stationary to the Sun. Why?

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2018, 05:53:29 PM »
I don't understand.  What exactly do you mean?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2018, 05:55:00 PM »

I'm ignoring it because it doesn't make any sense. The ISS couldn't move around the Sun without leaving the Earth. In such a short time, the Earth also remains quite stationary relatively to the Sun. What's supposed to be your point?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:00:37 PM by titidam »
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Earthman

« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2018, 06:00:53 PM »

The ISS is not orbiting Earth in the Video. Not traveling 17,000 mph. If one ISS video is fake there all fake.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:32:56 PM by Earthman »

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »

The ISS is not orbiting Earth in the Video. Not traveling 17,000 mph. If one ISS video is fake there all fake.
Why do you think that?  You do understand that the orbit of the ISS is tilted 51.6 degrees to the equator, don't you?  Because of that tilt, once in a while they get an orbit or two that doesn't get a sunset.  However, most of the time they get 15-16 sunrises and sunsets per day.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:44:03 PM by markjo »

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2018, 11:42:45 AM »

Firstly, "they're".
Secondly, "if one 'x' is 'y' then all 'x' are 'y'" is complete nonsense logic.
And I've yet to see any proper analysis of an ISS video by someone who is an expert in the field and concluding the videos are fake.
Lots of insinuation and supposition does not proof make.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline JCM

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2018, 01:56:56 PM »

Let’s pretend for a moment that ALL the videos said to have been made aboard the ISS are fake, this hasn’t been proven to even the smallest degree of certainty but for the sake argument we will say sure they are fake.  That doesn’t make that “object” we call the ISS fake.

Maybe, as FE often say, man made flight is impossible, yet the ISS is in the sky, so call it what you want.  The fact of its mere verifiable presence all day everyday flying at extreme speeds nothing on the Earth has ever gotten close to while verifiably serpentining through the sky apparently never slowing down apparently never speeding up orbiting the planet in 92 minutes.  Its mere path through the sky whatever it is, not needing fuel somehow, changing directions northwest then southwest every 45 minutes or so (if on a flat earth) never missing a turn for days and weeks and years and years is PROOF we are a sphere.  That serpentine path is only possible as it is a projection of a straight line orbit of our glob displayed on the flat map.  Its path is verifiably true.  Case is closed, deny people aboard it if you must, but it is man made, flying at incredible speeds on a verifiable perfect path around the globe without the need for fuel for years and only possible ON A SPINNING SPHERE.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 02:54:50 PM by JCM »

Earthman

« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2018, 06:39:03 PM »

Let’s pretend for a moment that ALL the videos said to have been made aboard the ISS are fake, this hasn’t been proven to even the smallest degree of certainty but for the sake argument we will say sure they are fake.  That doesn’t make that “object” we call the ISS fake.

Maybe, as FE often say, man made flight is impossible, yet the ISS is in the sky, so call it what you want.  The fact of its mere verifiable presence all day everyday flying at extreme speeds nothing on the Earth has ever gotten close to while verifiably serpentining through the sky apparently never slowing down apparently never speeding up orbiting the planet in 92 minutes.  Its mere path through the sky whatever it is, not needing fuel somehow, changing directions northwest then southwest every 45 minutes or so (if on a flat earth) never missing a turn for days and weeks and years and years is PROOF we are a sphere.  That serpentine path is only possible as it is a projection of a straight line orbit of our glob displayed on the flat map.  Its path is verifiably true.  Case is closed, deny people aboard it if you must, but it is man made, flying at incredible speeds on a verifiable perfect path around the globe without the need for fuel for years and only possible ON A SPINNING SPHERE.

You Globies will never admit your ISS fantasy toy is fake even with tons of evidence.  You openly ignore the evidence and make ignorant replies in hopes it will just go away as any other would who is also brainwashed.
The important thing is, those seeking the truth here can see other intelligent people are brainwashed with the lies of NASA too.

This is EXACTLY how NASA fakes everything.

« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2018, 07:09:19 PM »

You Globies will never admit your ISS fantasy toy is fake even with tons of evidence.  You openly ignore the evidence and make ignorant replies in hopes it will just go away as any other would who is also brainwashed.
The important thing is, those seeking the truth here can see other intelligent people are brainwashed with the lies of NASA too.

So we have a trick that would be far easier to accomplish (and cost effective) with just a simple green screen effect as our first 'evidence' for this 'AUGMented reality' (gonna punch something if I have to hear augymented again) hypothesis. Followed by a series of basic camera/video glitches that don't serve as any sort of evidence for his hypothesis unless you've already bought into it. The far more reasonable (Occam's Razor) thought is they're simple video glitches. They happen all the time. This video does nothing to actually *prove* these videos are fake. Only offers another option for those hunting or wishing to believe they are.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2018, 07:24:45 PM »

I call into question someone’s scientific stance that begins with the premise, “I’ve been praying about it and the Lord finally revealed to me…”

Telemetrics isn’t an augmented reality company, they provide robotic camera control systems.

Ok, so the astronauts have to be wearing augmented reality contact lenses. We’re not quite there yet. You still need the big goggles we have today.

I’m not saying ISS footage is real, though I believe it be, however, augmented reality tech does not debunk the footage. Try again.

(Aside, funny, Curious, here's what I was writing when you posted your response, "As well, I almost punched the screen after the 30th time he mispronounced “augmented” by saying “aug-u-mented”.")

Offline JCM

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2018, 07:37:03 PM »

You like to make definitive statements with zero evidence. The only people running away are FE proponents who have no answers and refuse to acknowledge even the simplest observations.  Please defend your worldwide projection notion? If it’s not a projection and in fact a real man made object, which it obviously is, tell us how its verifiable traceable incredibly fast serpentining path for years is even possible on a flat earth?

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2018, 07:46:11 PM »
It seems to me that NASA would need several techniques working together to successfully fake ISS videos.  Not only do they need to fake things that the astronauts are directly interacting with, but also things that they're indirectly interacting with.  They need to fake the astronauts floating around, moving around, brushing against things, things floating around on their own, etc.  That's an awful lot of fake things to keep track of in real time.

Earthman

« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2018, 08:24:31 PM »
Again, Globies will never admit their ISS fantasy toy is fake even with tons of evidence. They don't care NASA has been exposed using harnesses on ISS nor do they think it matters because Earth is a ball to them and no evidence will make them say, Flat Earther's are right .

Let’s all go to the “NASA Puppet Show”  and count how many astronauts on strings they use on the FAKE International Space Station.
 'Puppet Show" - an ISS exposé -

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:40:39 PM by Earthman »

« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2018, 08:57:04 PM »
Again, Globies will never admit their ISS fantasy toy is fake even with tons of evidence. They don't care NASA has been exposed using harnesses on ISS nor do they think it matters because Earth is a ball to them and no evidence will make them say, Flat Earther's are right .

Let’s all go to the “NASA Puppet Show”  and count how many astronauts on strings they use on the FAKE International Space Station.

Oh look, another video full of...well basically nothing. Semi-catchy tune I suppose, but he doesn't offer up anything particularly groundbreaking. The 'bubbles' have been discussed before, debris I believe? Many cases also show such things moving in multiple directions an impossibility for bubbles. Looks to me like this guy has you hook line and sinker with his conspiracy hypothesis. Is it the song? At least he knows how to pronounce all the words he's using.

Offline JCM

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2018, 09:02:35 PM »

I watched that video twice, pausing many times to see what the singing buffoon is showing and saw nothing there.  Those “bubbles” could have been lots of things, or been planted (I know, crazy right?).   It’s a cute song and dance with amateurish green screen work putting himself on the ISS.   You Earthman say all video and images of a round earth to be fake, so why should we accept possibly altered video or pictures as evidence from you?  Why not make your own investigation with your own eyes of the man made object we can all look up and see orbiting above us at incredible speeds serpentining the planet (if flat) for years on end?  How is that objects path possible?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2018, 09:17:49 PM »
Here' the running tally so far:

It's the VomCom
It's wires
It's neutral buoyancy water tanks
It's 'aug-u-mented' reality with contact lenses
It's various other forms of CGI, green screens and the like
It's elecro-magnetic levitation buried in a Nevada bunker

Did I miss any others?

Earthman

« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2018, 12:24:38 AM »

I watched that video twice, pausing many times to see what the singing buffoon is showing and saw nothing there.  Those “bubbles” could have been lots of things, or been planted (I know, crazy right?).   It’s a cute song and dance with amateurish green screen work putting himself on the ISS.   You Earthman say all video and images of a round earth to be fake, so why should we accept possibly altered video or pictures as evidence from you?  Why not make your own investigation with your own eyes of the man made object we can all look up and see orbiting above us at incredible speeds serpentining the planet (if flat) for years on end?  How is that objects path possible?

Truth seekers here, take notes.

Globies believe we are manipulating NASA’s own space footage to discredit it.  But the fact is, NASA is manipulating globies’ minds with high-tech equipment to maintain a brainwashed status over them.    Globies  don’t care for truth as long as they get their fantasy fed.

The fake NASA ISS interior - a technical breakdown by Mike Helmick - Flat Earth

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:51:10 AM by Earthman »

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2018, 07:26:13 AM »

Globies believe we are manipulating NASA’s own space footage to discredit it.  But the fact is, NASA is manipulating globies’ minds with high-tech equipment to maintain a brainwashed status over them.    Globies  don’t care for truth as long as they get their fantasy fed.

In other words you are admitting that all this you beaut modern 3-D real-time simulation is a pile of crap? I don't believe that it is.
If NASA was using the best software available, and apparent they can afford it, there would be none of those glitches.

The sort  of artefacts you are showing would be familiar to anyone with any knowledge of MPEG-2 or H.264. The following video demonstrates artefacts in MPEG-2 under low bandwidth high noise conditions.

The glitches in your video are not unlike the artefacts expected when the signal is severely degraded.
In my opinion the existence of the artefacts followed by the drop-out is evidence that the video is genuine.
Were it produced by artificial reality there would be no artefacts and dropouts.

Earthman

« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2018, 05:46:21 PM »

In other words you are admitting that all this you beaut modern 3-D real-time simulation is a pile of crap? I don't believe that it is.
If NASA was using the best software available, and apparent they can afford it, there would be none of those glitches.

The sort  of artefacts you are showing would be familiar to anyone with any knowledge of MPEG-2 or H.264. The following video demonstrates artefacts in MPEG-2 under low bandwidth high noise conditions.

The glitches in your video are not unlike the artefacts expected when the signal is severely degraded.
In my opinion the existence of the artefacts followed by the drop-out is evidence that the video is genuine.
Were it produced by artificial reality there would be no artefacts and dropouts.
As you can see, Globies ignore the evidence against their beloved toy, “ISS”. No amount of enormous evidence proving ISS is fake is going to make a Globie say to a flat earther, “you are correct.”  They can’t have their fantasy toy taken away.

Proof NASA Fakes Being in Space.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:49:42 PM by Earthman »