Offline Gronga

• View Profile
How does the flat earth theory explain the moon?
« on: November 27, 2017, 10:09:10 PM »
is the moon flat too?

devils advocate

Re: How does the flat earth theory explain the moon?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 10:16:12 PM »
Hi Gronga, thanks for asking. Empirical observation shows the moon to be spherical.

Offline Gronga

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 10:33:26 PM »
thanks for the response. Is the moon in a fixed position, or is it moving?

devils advocate

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 10:37:36 PM »
thanks for the response. Is the moon in a fixed position, or is it moving?

Watcha!
Empirical observation shows that the moon is moving and rotating. Hope this helps  :D

Offline Mora

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 11:30:21 PM »
The moon is spherical, and I suppose by extension the sun is spherical as well, and yet for whatever reason the Earth is not. Only Earth is able to defy the laws of physics that set the heavenly bodies in motion.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 01:23:38 AM »
Empirical observation shows that the moon is moving and rotating. Hope this helps  :D
For example:  The observed phenomenon of nutation is strongly suggestive of non-flatness of the moon.

Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 01:27:48 AM »
is the moon flat too?

The Moon is not flat, nor is it round, there is in fact no moon at all. What you're seeing is an incredibly large projection of what you think to be a moon, cast by scientists to try and distract the common populace from the truth of the Earth. Do not be mislead by these other people, have faith in God and put all your trust in the bible, and you will live a life true to yourself. Amen

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 02:24:32 AM »
is the moon flat too?

The Moon is not flat, nor is it round, there is in fact no moon at all. What you're seeing is an incredibly large projection of what you think to be a moon, cast by scientists to try and distract the common populace from the truth of the Earth. Do not be mislead by these other people, have faith in God and put all your trust in the bible, and you will live a life true to yourself. Amen
Interesting... So when did they start doing this projection? Projectors were invented in 1895 but the original Egyptian calendar was based on the moon which was over six thousand two hundred years ago. How did the scientists create the projection all the way back then? Who maintains it? Where is it being projected from? Why did they decide to sync it up perfectly with the ocean tides? What reason did they have for creating this in the first place?

I'm looking forward to your responses to this. Thanks.

is the moon flat too?
No, it's an oblate spheroid just like all of the other planets that orbit the sun.

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 02:34:50 AM »
I see that Lucifer has been whispering to you, which is sad, I will pray for you. I would explain to you the truth, but how can you accept what I have to say, when you can't even accept God into your heart? And do not listen him, Gonga, an 'oblate spheroid' doesn't even exist, God's Earth is a beautiful flat, flat has it always been, and flat will it always be, the moon is fake. Amen

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 02:39:25 AM »
I see that Lucifer has been whispering to you, which is sad, I will pray for you. I would explain to you the truth, but how can you accept what I have to say, when you can't even accept God into your heart? And do not listen him, Gonga, an 'oblate spheroid' doesn't even exist, God's Earth is a beautiful flat, flat has it always been, and flat will it always be, the moon is fake. Amen
Is that the voice in my head all the time? That explains a lot...
Well, anyway, I'd still love to hear the answer to those questions. It's not really fair to say that someone wouldn't understand the answers without giving them a chance. Seems a little judgmental to me...

About the oblate spheroids though, they definitely exist. If you have... I dunno. A basketball or a tennis ball, any kind of ball really. It'll most likely be an oblate spheroid. None of those will be perfect spheres which will make it an oblate spheroid. Here's a picture of one if you don't believe me
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/usatsi_9931962.jpg?w=1000&h=667
I made sure to get a picture that includes someone holding the ball so you can see that it's not just photoshop. They definitely exist, you just have to look for them.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2017, 07:01:34 AM »
You don’t really expect us to believe there’s anybody who actually thinks that?  That no modern religious person would overlook the obvious questions: Who were these “scientists” and HOW, exactly, were they casting a projection of the moon while Jesus walked the earth?  Or before that, in the time of King David?  Or all the way back to when the Book of Genesis was written?

Honestly, the Flat Earthers don’t need you coming in here with your false-flag idiotic religious nutball version of what you imagine they believe.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline Gronga

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2017, 08:16:28 AM »
i think enlightened has a point. Didn't they have papyrus or something back in the day? what's stopping them from gluing that to the sky with a massive picture of the moon on it?

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 03:08:52 PM »

I'm not making a comment on my own or anyone else's beliefs. I'm just saying you're not a very effective troll.

I mean, come on...Genesis 1:14-19. God created the moon on the 4th day. Even fundamentalist, bible-literalist, young-earth creationists believe there's a moon.

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 11:54:11 PM »

I'm not making a comment on my own or anyone else's beliefs. I'm just saying you're not a very effective troll.

I mean, come on...Genesis 1:14-19. God created the moon on the 4th day. Even fundamentalist, bible-literalist, young-earth creationists believe there's a moon.

I follow only the true testament, as any real man of God would, not some fake, newer version edited and vandilised by scientists and satanists to lead the good christian man astray. I pray to the Lord every day and night, and he answers. I listen only to God, not the lies of false believers. Amen

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 12:06:41 AM »

I am curious where the moon is projected from. Is the projector here on Earth or in space orbiting the Earth?

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 12:20:28 AM »

I am curious where the moon is projected from. Is the projector here on Earth or in space orbiting the Earth?

The 'moon' is projected, because Satan wills it to be. Asking how he does this, is like asking how God's power reaches all through the four corners of the Earth, it is just so. Any whose mind and attention is drawn to the 'moon' too long are being subjected to Satans grasp, and should instead turn their attention to faith in God. Amen

Offline gizmo910

• Si vis pacem, para bellum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 12:25:04 AM »

The 'moon' is projected, because Satan wills it to be. Asking how he does this, is like asking how God's power reaches all through the four corners of the Earth, it is just so. Any whose mind and attention is drawn to the 'moon' too long are being subjected to Satans grasp, and should instead turn their attention to faith in God. Amen
Genesis 1:16

Please stop being a troll, it serves no legitimate purpose.
Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

“When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

;)

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 12:54:27 AM »

In your earlier post you said
cast by scientists to try and distract the common populace from the truth of the Earth
So there you are clearly stating it is done by mankind, thus using technology (a projector). So my (simple) question remains, where is projected from?

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2017, 01:14:09 AM »
Scientists, Hell beasts, what's the difference? All scientists are in collaboration with Satan, they harness his evil will and power and use it to undo the work of God. You are athiests, and I cannot change your mind, just as I fear your souls may be beyond Gods redemption, I will pray for you. Amen

Offline mtnman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 01:45:09 AM »
All scientists are in collaboration with Satan, they harness his evil will and power and use it to undo the work of God.
Generalize much?
Let's list some of those fields of work where you believe all to be his evil minions.
  • Meteorology. Predicting the weather including warning people before tornados and hurricanes
  • Aeronautics. Enabling flight
  • Agronomy, science of soil management and crop production
  • Botany, The study of plants.
  • Cardiology, The medical study of the heart.
  • Endocrinology, The study of the glands and hormones of the body.
  • Geology, The scientific study of the origin, history, and structure of the earth.
  • Horology, The science of measuring time and making time pieces

etc., etc.

So since all scientists are his minions, how do you go about your daily life away from their evil influences? Obviously, you should be avoiding the internet, taking medicine, seeing doctors, driving in cars, using electricity. If this were the case, you couldn't be posting here should you? Maybe you will see the light. I will send good thoughts your way.

You sound so much like Jman, maybe you two should work on some joint posts. ;D