Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #9560 on: July 02, 2022, 10:04:14 AM »
The hearsay is being confirmed by multiple sources within Secret Service, by footage of Trump in the vehicle.

He could have got out and walked there by himself, couldn't he? Oh, no, I forgot; he can't walk that far, and needs a golf cart to get around.

And like I said earlier, if the facts are in dispute, he can volunteer to testify, under oath, to set the record straight, can't he?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9561 on: July 02, 2022, 10:13:23 AM »
The hearsay is being confirmed by multiple sources within Secret Service, by footage of Trump in the vehicle.

He could have got out and walked there by himself, couldn't he? Oh, no, I forgot; he can't walk that far, and needs a golf cart to get around.

And like I said earlier, if the facts are in dispute, he can volunteer to testify, under oath, to set the record straight, can't he?
Oh, you have seen the footage...BWAHAHA!!!

Jesus, just an outright freaking lie.

We wouldn't be typing about this at all if there was footage to confirm.

Better yet, call the actual asshat who supposedly uttered these words to the idiot female named Hutchinson.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 11:19:18 AM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline BillO

• Huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9562 on: July 02, 2022, 02:00:06 PM »
gaslighting
It seems you may not know what that term means,

It is hearsay.
It's not, and your not being able or willing to understand that, means nothing to the court or the proceedings.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 02:03:59 PM by BillO »
Quote from: Ironic Pete
I DO NOT NEED DATA, I'M PRETTY SURE I'M RIGHT!!!!

You think something is true, and that's good enough for you.

Please do not express unsubstantiated opinions about a subject you haven't bothered to study.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9563 on: July 02, 2022, 04:44:33 PM »
gaslighting
It seems you may not know what that term means,
I know more about the term than you know about proper punctuation.
It is hearsay.
It's not, and your not being able or willing to understand that, means nothing to the court or the proceedings.
It is and this does not involve court proceedings.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9564 on: July 02, 2022, 04:51:08 PM »
Oh, you have seen the footage...BWAHAHA!!!

It's on Twitter. Want a link?

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9565 on: July 02, 2022, 05:11:23 PM »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9566 on: July 02, 2022, 05:17:33 PM »
Not a high bar but by some distance Tom’s best ever post.

More seriously, I had a look and while obviously death and destruction to Trump, that is some grainy fuzzy stuff which doesn’t really show anything clearly.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline BillO

• Huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9567 on: July 02, 2022, 07:35:07 PM »
It is and this does not involve court proceedings.
It's not and it does.  Look up the definition of a court.  There is a good one Wikipedia.  If it wasn't deemed a court, then the whole hearsay thing is meaningless.

I posted the definition of hearsay.  It was not something I made up.  You can look it up  for it yourself if you don't get what I posted.  Hutchinson's testimony about what she heard was the matter before the court (or committee, if you prefer) so it is not hearsay.  Especially so if the findings of the committee have no legal standing.

Anyway, I'll give you the last word on this, as wrong as it may be.  If your okay with your current poor grasp of things, who am I to try to correct you?  Until your next dumb statement...  (There, that's gaslighting.  Might as well get some in as I've been accused of it.)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 09:16:07 PM by BillO »

Please do not express unsubstantiated opinions about a subject you haven't bothered to study.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #9568 on: July 02, 2022, 07:41:30 PM »
Nobody claimed that Trump physically overpowered a Secret Service agent, or anyone for that matter, just that he tried to shove one aside and lunged for the steering wheel. That's perfectly plausible, and in no way contradicts the assertion that Trump was in far worse physical shape during his presidency than he or his doctors would admit to. And just repeating "hearsay" really isn't a convincing reason to not believe Hutchinson. This isn't a criminal trial, there's no rule automatically declaring hearsay to be inadmissible evidence, and as some people have already pointed out, the committee has asked for Trump and any witnesses who might know what happened to testify. They are not being excluded. They are simply refusing to share their side of the story - under oath, that is. They're more than happy to shoot their mouths off on social media, where there are no legal consequences for lying. Something similar happened during Trumpworld's attempts to overturn the election, didn't it? Lots of big talk to the media and their own supporters, then suddenly clamming up as soon as it came time to take an oath. Really jogs the noggin.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 05:28:56 AM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9569 on: July 02, 2022, 08:11:30 PM »
Trump must've been riding in the front seat to pull off this one.

Per protocol, right?

Or better yet, you here have been calling into question his physical and mental fitness, now suddenly deem him capable of pulling off such a stunt.

Multiple people are ready to testify under oath this woman is lying through her cavernous vagina.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 08:33:30 PM by Action80 »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #9570 on: July 02, 2022, 08:39:22 PM »

Per protocol, right?

The reports, whether true or not, is that he was in the second row behind the driver and was lunging toward the front seat driver.

The normal presidential 'beast' limo has a glass divider between the front seats and rear. Apparently, only the President has a button to lower it.

However, the Chevy SUV version of the beast that Trump was in I don't think has a divider.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #9571 on: July 02, 2022, 09:14:36 PM »

Per protocol, right?

The reports, whether true or not, is that he was in the second row behind the driver and was lunging toward the front seat driver.

The normal presidential 'beast' limo has a glass divider between the front seats and rear. Apparently, only the President has a button to lower it.

However, the Chevy SUV version of the beast that Trump was in I don't think has a divider.
All presidential limos have a divider. They are all secure and the dividers cannot be breached by the rear passenger unless the rear passenger is an unaborted blastocyte.

Offline BillO

• Huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9572 on: July 02, 2022, 09:21:50 PM »
unaborted blastocyte.
Did you mean unaborted blastocyst?  Like Donald Trump?  Imagine how much better the world would be if he had been aborted.  We can dream.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #9573 on: July 03, 2022, 01:48:48 AM »
Trump has been seen riding in cars with no partition before, like in this video from October 2020 (most visible at around the 4:25 mark):

If any car the president rides in really is required to have a partition, then the president presumably has the privilege of raising or lowering it as they like. Which makes sense. They're the president, not a prisoner. Besides, if there really was an impenetrable barrier between Trump and the agents, Trump or his defenders would have already said so. They haven't been shy about angrily denying Hutchinson's assertions, so why would they keep quiet about the evidence that would incontrovertibly prove that her account wasn't true?

Or better yet, you here have been calling into question his physical and mental fitness, now suddenly deem him capable of pulling off such a stunt.

Once again, it does not take any remarkable level of fitness or strength to lunge for a steering wheel or shove someone. He is "capable of pulling off such a stunt" in the same way that a ten-year old kid would be.

Multiple people are ready to testify under oath this woman is lying through her cavernous vagina.

No, they aren't. They're ready to talk on social media about it. For some mysterious reason, they don't want to officially testify about it in a setting where lying is punished.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline BillO

• Huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9574 on: July 03, 2022, 03:31:21 AM »
Once again, it does not take any remarkable level of fitness or strength to lunge for a steering wheel or shove someone.
Especially being a 250lb blubber-puss.

Trump is a disgrace to the human genome.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9575 on: July 03, 2022, 05:21:57 AM »
As far as I can tell, Trump's objections to this particular witness is that he did not make a total ass out of himself.  He doesn't actually deny the really damaging part which is that he tried to march with the mob but was prevented from doing so.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #9576 on: July 03, 2022, 09:04:32 AM »

There's video. He wasn't.

Nearly?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9577 on: July 03, 2022, 03:02:09 PM »
Notice that Putin's Republicans are going on and on about how this video doesn't show anything. We're not hearing anything about the crystal clear video of Bob Barr saying the 'stolen election' was bullshit.

Trump and his traitors perpetuated this lie knowingly and they did so with the specific goal of overturning the will of the people. He left our capital defenseless so his mongoloid mob could sweep him back into power.

The Republican party has money, global connections and an army of armed, mindless idiots to carry out their orders. It's time for Americans to rise up and defend our democracy from their corrupt agenda to align with Russia and seize control of our nation.

Fuck those assholes. The resistance has begun.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9578 on: July 04, 2022, 03:35:03 AM »
Quote from: honk
And just repeating "hearsay" really isn't a convincing reason to not believe Hutchinson.

Actually it was pointed out that the secret service and the agent involved rejected her story and implied that she was lying.

As far as I can tell, Trump's objections to this particular witness is that he did not make a total ass out of himself.  He doesn't actually deny the really damaging part which is that he tried to march with the mob but was prevented from doing so.

What would have been wrong with Trump wanting to march with the protestors? He didn't tell them to enter the building. When they did he, in fact, put out a video and told them to leave.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 04:47:01 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9579 on: July 04, 2022, 04:49:00 AM »
What would have been wrong with Trump marching with the protestors? He didn't tell them to enter the building.

He didn't stop them. Our capitol fell and DC cops were injured and killed because that communist piece of shit, Trump, didn't call the National Guard, he didn't call Homeland Security. The Commander in chief did nothing to defend our nation while the capitol fell and then, being the no-penis, Putin sucking, piece of crap that he is, wants to blame Nancy Pelosi for it.

The rioters who were arrested (or 'short bus retards' as their own lawyer called them) genuinely believed Trump called them to attack. They sat expectantly in their jail cells expecting that Trump would bail them out. Where would they get such idiotic ideas?

I wish Trump had gone with the rioters so General James Mattis could have pointed a gun at Trump's head and said, "Mr President, I regret to inform you that you are under arrest for the criminal act of sedition against the United States of America."

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.