Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #400 on: November 16, 2020, 04:47:44 PM »
Congrats Tom, you really owned the libs on this one. There is dispute over whether he is officially president-elect. On the one side, you have every race being called and barring some fire hose of terabytes of data, Biden has won one of the most decisive victories over an incumbent in history.

Incorrect. The media does not decide who wins.

They project the winner in every election. Literally the only difference right now is we have a toddler in the White House who can't accept he lost, and some of his supporters are gullible enough to believe him and keep sending him money.
What actual point are you making here? That Biden shouldn't call himself President Elect? Everyone else is calling him that.

It doesn't matter if people are calling him the President-Elect. He's not the President-Elect. The issue is still in contention and the Congressional Oversight Committee and the GSA has confirmed that Biden has not met the necessary threshold. Do let us know when he is the President-Elect.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 16, 2020, 04:56:41 PM »
Congrats Tom, you really owned the libs on this one. There is dispute over whether he is officially president-elect. On the one side, you have every race being called and barring some fire hose of terabytes of data, Biden has won one of the most decisive victories over an incumbent in history.

Incorrect. The media does not decide who wins.

They project the winner in every election. Literally the only difference right now is we have a toddler in the White House who can't accept he lost, and some of his supporters are gullible enough to believe him and keep sending him money.
What actual point are you making here? That Biden shouldn't call himself President Elect? Everyone else is calling him that.

It doesn't matter if people are calling him the President-Elect. He's not the President-Elect. The issue is still in contention and the Congressional Oversight Committee and the GSA has confirmed that Biden has not met the necessary threshold. Do let us know when he is the President-Elect.

Do Jody Hise and the GSA determine who the president is?

Rama Set

« Reply #402 on: November 16, 2020, 05:02:16 PM »
It doesn't matter if people are calling him the President-Elect. He's not the President-Elect.

Only because Trump has a severe truth allergy.

The issue is still in contention

lol

and the Congressional Oversight Committee and the GSA has confirmed that Biden has not met the necessary threshold. Do let us know when he is the President-Elect.

When Trump does the decent thing and concedes or once the Electoral College votes I suppose.  I mean, the term president elect isn't really an official designation anyway.  The GSA has specific definitions for their own purposes, but its also convention to name the apparent winner of the election President-Elect.  So... He is President-Elect, just not to the GSA because they have to follow their regulations.  But make no mistake, Biden has won the election.  There is no Kraken coming with terabytes of firehose data.  Trump lost, he is just so immature and narcissistic that he won't admit it publicly.

All hail the new God-Emperor Biden!  4 years may he reign!

He won by a landslide!

Rama Set

« Reply #403 on: November 16, 2020, 05:03:05 PM »

Of course not.  It's a democracy, despite what the Trump campaign wants.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 16, 2020, 05:11:26 PM »
It doesn't matter if people are calling him the President-Elect. He's not the President-Elect.

OK.
Even if you're technically correct, so what?
What is your actual point here?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #405 on: November 16, 2020, 05:15:14 PM »

Of course not.  It's a democracy, despite what the Trump campaign wants.

Precisely. The GSA 'ascertains' whether to consider the candidate the "President Elect" or not for their sole purpose of providing transition funding and resources. They have yet to formally ascertain this. And good for them. I have no idea what Tom is trying to make of this. That Biden shouldn't be printing placards that say "President Elect" on them because the GSA hasn't recognized that designation yet? If that's his issue, well then so be it. It doesn't change the fact that Biden is our President. Although I know he wishes it would. Desperation on full display.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 16, 2020, 05:18:39 PM »
I can't begin to imagine why Trump is so desperately trying to cling to power...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54716550
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 16, 2020, 05:18:59 PM »

All hail the new God-Emperor Biden!  4 years may he reign!

He won by a landslide!

Praise be unto him and to all those who bask in the glorious light cast down from he unto us. Join me and gaze upon our new supreme overlord, for he is good. And let him smell unto us and our children, for we smell good. And may he strip from us the burdens of our Christianity and replace it with the satanic praise for paedophilia that Grant's him life, so that we may sustain him too, for he is good.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 16, 2020, 05:22:59 PM »
Opportunity for a cross-over episode of 2 conspiracy theories here

https://airandspace.si.edu/stories/editorial/how-do-astronauts-vote-space

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 16, 2020, 07:26:50 PM »
...precedent set by President Clinton

Since when do you listen to or accept anything Clinton says or does? :P
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 06, 2020, 07:36:23 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/politics/biden-trump-popularity-analysis/index.html

Biden is more popular than Trump has ever been since Trump announced his presidency.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 06, 2020, 08:02:12 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/politics/biden-trump-popularity-analysis/index.html

Biden is more popular than Trump has ever been since Trump announced his presidency.

All democrats + all trump hating republicans is alot.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 07, 2020, 01:12:47 AM »
THIS CLAIM ABOUT SLEEPY JO BEING ELECTED BY A LANDSLIDE IS DISPUTED...
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #413 on: December 07, 2020, 01:13:58 AM »

Not really. I mean, yes, people are saying “nuh-uh”, but they are wrong.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 07, 2020, 01:56:47 AM »

If all things hold as they are, Biden with 306 Electoral votes, according to Trump, it is a landslide:

"In an interview with Fox News host Chris Wallace in Dec. 2016, Trump dismissed a question about Russian interference in the election by boasting “we had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the electoral college, I guess the final number is 306 and [Clinton] is down to a very low number.”"

I guess we'll just wait and see where the electoral college lands.

Offline AATW

• View Profile

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 07, 2020, 02:12:07 PM »
Biden. What a guy...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/06/politics/biden-trump-popularity-analysis/index.html
It's even funnier now than back when Roundy posted it yesterday in the same thread
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 07, 2020, 02:16:22 PM »
Biden. What a guy...

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/06/politics/biden-trump-popularity-analysis/index.html
It's even funnier now than back when Roundy posted it yesterday in the same thread
I'm a round earther, you can't expect me to be able to read  :-[

Rama Set

« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2020, 02:21:20 PM »

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2020, 01:34:36 AM »
Joe Biden is winning with a Pan by his side....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.