Re: Republicans take the house and senate.
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2018, 02:17:17 AM »
Here's another, why did no congressmen actually change their political parties during the supposed party platform switch? Surely, everyone would have magically swapped sides?

How can you still believe "political parties magically swapped and that's why anything bad that the Democrats did wasn't actually us".

Was McCarthy actually a Democrat, then? Good, because you can have him.
So, if we're going to talk about political parties throughout history, it is important to contextualize for era. There's no sudden "platform switch" where the two parties meet in a smoky room and decide to swap stances. Hell, that's not really how political parties work. Think more "loose ideological alignment" and less "set of firm stances and policies". Generally, we break the history of US political parties into six different eras. See below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Party_System
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Party_System
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Party_System
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Party_System
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Party_System
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Party_System

Given the context of the debate and your avatar and username, I will not disagree with this  :P

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2018, 05:58:32 AM »
King James Bible
I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Would anyone like to argue that this prophecy didn't describe the West word for word while we were still a Christian Empire?

Gott mit uns.
Deus Vult.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2018, 06:56:56 AM »
I feel like I'm unable to communicate.  Like what I write doesn't actually mean what I think it does.  Or that I'm losing my ability to form rational thoughts.

>Being on the far left in 2018.
Being far anything, really.  Extreme sides are extreme for a reason.

Also: I am more moderate to mid-left.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2018, 07:19:34 AM »
extreme right and extreme left are united in hate. There is little difference. If the problem in society is that it is too far 'one way' you don't correct it by swinging the pendulum so hard in the other way. But that seems to be how people think you deal with it

Being centre wont make everyone happy, but it makes for balance.

On some issues and ideals I am right of centre and some others I am left of centre. I try to look at things objectively and realistically, rather than idealistically. At the end of the day as much as I loathe Hillary Clinton, I fully supported peoples right to vote for her, just as I supported peoples choice to vote for Trump. While I might pay out the 'leftists or leftards' I never on a personal level scoff or look down at someone because of who they vote for. If you are a fan of democratic and fair elections than you will never publicly shame or ostracize someone for their vote. That's something dictatorships do when they hold fake elections they make sure they will win.

This all said, this is a flat earth forum. Any dignity you may have had was left at the door before you came in so another reason I can give you SJW the shite kicking you deserve!!!  ;D

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »

Trump is actually Jesus.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2018, 09:43:20 PM »

Trump is actually Jesus.
There are enough who think he was chosen by God.

Also: Romney is winning by a landslide.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2018, 01:11:42 AM »
If he has been chosen by God we will soon know, no one would be able to deny it.

The race is looking closer than I anticipated, at least for the house, Dems are a few seats ahead but there's a lot more Republicans leading.

« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2018, 01:14:35 AM »
This is a good live link if anyone wants one.
https://www.politico.com/election-results/2018/house/

« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2018, 01:31:44 AM »
I understand the irony of saying I don't want to call it too early, especially in this thread. However it really does look like Republicans will keep the house.
More seats won, more republicans leading. It would be a massive upset if the dems flipped the house at this point.

Hopefully they take a good long hard look at their policy.

« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2018, 01:41:21 AM »
I understand the irony of saying I don't want to call it too early, especially in this thread. However it really does look like Republicans will keep the house.
More seats won, more republicans leading. It would be a massive upset if the dems flipped the house at this point.

Hopefully they take a good long hard look at their policy.

It's funny seeing the news still try and play that it's looking 'grim' for Trump. Just how long do they want to be in denial and perpetuate fake news? No matter how many times you say something, facts wont lie. MSM is about to get a painful lesson in humility

Now if things stay on course as they do, it will simply exonerate Trump and destroy MSM even among the most brainwashed

« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2018, 02:24:14 AM »
Pollsters have lost their chutzpah, media will lose theirs next .

Isn't it just?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:26:31 AM by disputeone »

« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2018, 03:44:10 AM »
Dems aren't out of the running yet, looks like California is going to decide a little bit, the current numbers still predict a Republican house however.

Democrats have lost the working class vote which says a lot.
It's an interesting race.

« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2018, 04:13:06 AM »
Okay so the media has called that the Democrats won the house while the Republicans are still ahead. Kind of weird but I guess they are leaning on California.

I'll congratulate you guys if you win. I do find it a bit concerning the democrats ran solely on "F*ck Trump and F*ck white people" and still won the house.

I hope you guys have an actual plan past "F*ck Trump and F*ck white people"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2018, 05:16:40 AM »
Okay so the media has called that the Democrats won the house while the Republicans are still ahead. Kind of weird but I guess they are leaning on California.

I'll congratulate you guys if you win. I do find it a bit concerning the democrats ran solely on "F*ck Trump and F*ck white people" and still won the house.

Trump literally ran on "Fuck Hillary and Mexicans and Muslims" so don't be shocked . Also, not "fuck white people, fuck assholes"

« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2018, 05:22:37 AM »
I wonder if we go back a few years to Obamas mid term election and the massive loss he suffered I wonder how the MSM were writing those up

Actually, lets go back to all the mid terms. How many Presidents have actually scored better as a result of them?

If the dems win, hopefully the demonstrate the so called 'maturity' they champion and work with the President on matters of national importance instead of just blocking everything going 'F U LOLOLOLOL'

I personally think its normally good when one party has to work with another to pass legislation - that way it it caters for much more peoples interests. In practice though, bi-partisanship is rarely practiced and oppositions block for opposition sake - especially in the age of social media and popularism. ALL political parties and sides are guilty of it

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2018, 06:08:04 AM »
I wonder if we go back a few years to Obamas mid term election and the massive loss he suffered I wonder how the MSM were writing those up

Actually, lets go back to all the mid terms. How many Presidents have actually scored better as a result of them?

If the dems win, hopefully the demonstrate the so called 'maturity' they champion and work with the President on matters of national importance instead of just blocking everything going 'F U LOLOLOLOL'

I personally think its normally good when one party has to work with another to pass legislation - that way it it caters for much more peoples interests. In practice though, bi-partisanship is rarely practiced and oppositions block for opposition sake - especially in the age of social media and popularism. ALL political parties and sides are guilty of it

Well, you can read up on it, see how it went.

And yes, the Dems will block block block.  It'll be obstruction worse than when the Republicans controlled all three branches.  Well, maybe.

Also, while Trump has shown a willingness to work with Democrats in the past, remember how he basically dropped it like a hat once he realized it was unpopular?

Also, also: have you read the emails he's been sending out to his supporters?  If you trust them, Democrats are basically super evil, power hungry, and don't want America to succeed not share power with anyone but themselves.  (Themselves being the elected official, not the voters)

It's a pretty bleak image.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2018, 07:35:59 AM »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2018, 08:05:06 AM »

Trump literally ran on America first.

I know. It is the definition of evil to put your own people first. Trump should of ran on Australia first, or some sh*t.

I really hope you guys have a plan after you "f*ck white people."

I hope it doesn't turn into a situation like Rhodesia / Zimbabwe after they "f*cked white people"

Congratulations guys, forgive me for not being stoked that the people who want to "erase white people" won power.

I'm sorry if I sound a little bitter but I honestly believe you guys will kill my children for the colour if their skin, laugh at me all you like but I believe you wll genocide my children and grandchildren, before you say it will never happen, Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Edit.
Censor swear words.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:40:34 AM by disputeone »

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2018, 08:14:42 AM »

It's really like the Israelis say, demographics are our destiny. They really are smarter than the goyim, Henry Ford wrote about it a lot. It's one thing to point the finger and say that the media has made our race and people suicidal (check the stats) but we succumbed to the brainwashing, we were weak enough for them to subvert our instinct of self preservation. These are problems of Europeans that have to be rectified.

Good on you guys, in one hundred years your children will be living in a country like Zimbabwe. Each to their own, if that's what you want then it's not my place to judge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe

I'm just sad they ran on a policy of genocide and won :(.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:16:52 AM by disputeone »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2018, 09:14:42 AM »

Trump literally ran on America first.

I know. It is the definition of evil to put your own people first. Trump should of ran on Australia first, or some sh*t.

I really hope you guys have a plan after you "f*ck white people."

I hope it doesn't turn into a situation like Rhodesia / Zimbabwe after they "f*cked white people"

Congratulations guys, forgive me for not being stoked that the people who want to "erase white people" won power.

I'm sorry if I sound a little bitter but I honestly believe you guys will kill my children for the colour if their skin, laugh at me all you like but I believe you wll genocide my children and grandchildren, before you say it will never happen, Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Edit.
Censor swear words.

1. Trump ran on "Repuican America First" which is not the same.  He literally calls half of America the enemy.  How is that helpful to America?

2. No one ran on a platform of genocide.  Stop being a snowflake.

3. Wanna talk about the African nation's that were colonized and controlled by a European minority for centuries as an example of America's future?  Guess you think Blacks and Indians are in charge, eh?