İntikam

Why isn't the sun 93 millions far away?
« on: June 28, 2016, 09:23:35 AM »
There is a good, understandable working here for beginners.  :)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:07:34 AM by İntikam »

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
Re: Why isn't the sun 93 millions far away?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 10:55:08 AM »

Oh. My. God!
Are you seriously going to post every stupid flat earth video on YouTube such that we have to rip each one to shreds!?!

First up, the douche tries to explain something with arbitrarily drawn circles that do not even match the sun's shadows.
Then the tool thinks that because something (most likely a cloud formation) is brighter it means that the sun is 3000 miles (or is it 700, I can't keep track)  away.
Then, using the principle of cloud diffraction, tries again. This one has already been ripped to shreds on this site.
Next, no proof of reality vs distorted reality is given. The ridiculous flat earth map, which even you don't agree with, is given as fact. No explanation, just rambling.

And lastly, this one really made me piss meself, a video is shown that seems to defy not only common observation, but also Tom Bishop's bendy light theory. How many times have you seen a sun set like that?

Now, i know you don't take criticism well (as evident from your ignore list), but at least try to back your videos up with some explanation, otherwise you're not doing any flat-earther any favours.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:19:42 AM by Unsure101 »

İntikam

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 12:19:00 PM »
I think unnecessary someone wrote something unnecessary. I see nothing on the board.  8)

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 12:24:24 PM »
I think unnecessary someone wrote something unnecessary. I see nothing on the board.  8)
I think necessary someone did read something. It is clearly written 😁

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 12:36:10 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdRvOQAa9ek
Oh. My. God!
Are you seriously going to post every stupid flat earth video on YouTube such that we have to rip each one to shreds!?!

First up, the douche tries to explain something with arbitrarily drawn circles that do not even match the sun's shadows.
Then the tool thinks that because something (most likely a cloud formation) is brighter it means that the sun is 3000 miles (or is it 700, I can't keep track)  away.
Then, using the principle of cloud diffraction, tries again. This one has already been ripped to shreds on this site.
Next, no proof of reality vs distorted reality is given. The ridiculous flat earth map, which even you don't agree with, is given as fact. No explanation, just rambling.

And lastly, this one really made me piss meself, a video is shown that seems to defy not only common observation, but also Tom Bishop's bendy light theory. How many times have you seen a sun set like that?

Now, i know you don't take criticism well (as evident from your ignore list), but at least try to back your videos up with some explanation, otherwise you're not doing any flat-earther any favours.

It's İntikam narrating I guess?