Offline JRowe

• Slowly being driven insane by RE nonsense
    • View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
Re: Your Path to FE
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2019, 04:00:11 PM »
I'm not being narrow minded. You have posted absolutely no reference to any one thing that you or someone else has submitted and had it laughed. Yet, you continually reference having it done to you and others by a legitimate person from the scientific community. I am not talking about a general response to the FE community by Tyson or Nye in a random YouTube video. You continually reference yours and others FE research as being mocked by scientists. Yet, you provide no evidence of this whatsoever. Please show me what you or someone else has submitted in good faith to the scientific research community and show evidence that it has been rejected. Not some YouTube video or response on here.

And now you are just resorting ad hominem attacks on me. I have not cried fake at you once. And I won't cry fake at you if you provide me evidence. I, contrary to FEers, don't cry fake at everything that proves me wrong. I am legitimately asking for evidence to back up your claims.
And it is patently clear that it's not a good faith question, it's an attempt to waste time. You have not engaged or responded to a single thing I have said, you have opted to ignore it all and insist only one specific thing will satisfy you. Don't pretend you care about evidence. You have ignored all reasoning, all explanation, all evidence, all the points that even your side has agreed on to focus on insisting I provide something that you would never believe. If you are not going to even bother responding to a word I said, I am not going to waste time on you. Sure, cry 'ad hominem,' not like that's a cliche at all. If you don't like it when people call you out then don't act like that.
My DE model explained here.
Open to questions, but if you're curious start there rather than expecting me to explain it all from scratch every time.

Offline WellRoundedIndividual

• Proverbs 13:20 is extremely relevant today.
    • View Profile
Re: Your Path to FE
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2019, 06:24:59 PM »
Not true. When you started claiming that scientists have mocked you and others attempts to break into the scientific community I demanded evidence. There is nothing wrong with that. You continue to feel like you are being attacked. I am not. It has no relevancy to your arguments for or against FE or DE. You made a claim without evidence. I am asking for that evidence. I have regularly engaged with you on this topic and others and have not ridiculed you. Why are you so defensive?
BobLawBlah.