Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #440 on: July 30, 2021, 11:54:02 AM »
Now you have switched from talking about an annual time frame to running weekly averages for…. no apparent reason. Combined with your blind rage and desire to simply vent your sadness on me, I will walk away now. Get well.
You presented a running weekly average in comparison to a single day statistical outlier in order to justify your claim of a five-fold increase in deaths in NYC. You also used the word, "massive."

One more time. There was no five-fold increase.

MSM lied, and you promulgated it, making you -

A LIAR.

I doubt you will ever walk away from anything, but one can maintain hope.

I will never forgive or forget.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 30, 2021, 01:07:06 PM »
Now you have switched from talking about an annual time frame to running weekly averages for…. no apparent reason. Combined with your blind rage and desire to simply vent your sadness on me, I will walk away now. Get well.
You presented a running weekly average in comparison to a single day statistical outlier in order to justify your claim of a five-fold increase in deaths in NYC. You also used the word, "massive."

I'd say "massive" is appropriate...

NYC:

Hart Island:

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 30, 2021, 01:09:16 PM »

NYC:

Hart Island:

Puppets don't let inconvenient things like facts cloud their judgment. They may not even be capable of it, given their inability to think for themselves.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 30, 2021, 01:18:56 PM »

Yeah. I second that.
^stack doesn't even provide a source for his first chart.

Roundy eats it up like pablum.

You are both promulgating a lie, making both of you LIARS.

I will never forgive nor forget.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 30, 2021, 01:28:54 PM »

Yeah. I second that.
^stack doesn't even provide a source for his first chart.

Roundy eats it up like pablum.

You are both promulgating a lie, making both of you LIARS.

I will never forgive nor forget.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/27/upshot/coronavirus-deaths-new-york-city.html

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2021, 01:54:33 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/27/upshot/coronavirus-deaths-new-york-city.html

Did you bother reading your link? It says that there was a general increase in deaths, that weren't attributed to coronavirus.

Which agrees with this:

https://www.kxl.com/study-shows-increase-in-non-covid-deaths-during-pandemic/

(Portland, OR) — Health officials say there was an increase in deaths from non-COVID-19 related conditions during the pandemic. A Providence Health study found unplanned hospitalizations were cut up to 50-percent while deaths increased 20-percent. People held off going to hospitals for heart issues, strokes and care for chronic conditions due to fear they’d get COVID-19. Doctors say people need to know that medical clinics, hospitals, and emergency rooms are safe places to get medical care.

People were afraid of going to the hospital means that there were excess deaths.

The Coronavirus death toll, as we know, is inflated with a new method of counting deaths for this disease:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/investigations/questions-over-the-accuracy-of-how-the-state-tracks-covid-deaths/283-0b1b7b6c-695e-4313-92cf-a4cfd7510721

So what does that policy mean in practice? We asked Modie about a hypothetical case where someone died from a motorcycle crash and also had COVID-19. Would that be counted as a COVID-19 death?

“It would be,” Modie explained. “But I must go back to the point about how we used this data, which is to help us track how COVID-19 is spread in the community.”

Did they count people who died in a motorcycle accident with asymptomatic or symptomatic flu as a flu death in years previous? No. This is an entirely new death counting method.

You guys still are not addressing or accounting for this. You are just repeating "higher death counts" and ignoring that the numbers are inflated and manipulated.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2021, 02:27:45 PM »

Did you bother reading your link? It says that there was a general increase in deaths, that weren't attributed to coronavirus.

Yes, I did, 4,200 excess deaths not attributed to Covid:

"As of Sunday, the city had attributed 16,673 deaths to coronavirus, either because people had tested positive for the virus, or because the circumstances of their death meant that city health officials believed the virus to be the most likely cause of death.

But there remains a large gap between the 16,673 figure and the total deaths above typical levels in the last six and a half weeks: more than 4,200 people whose deaths are not captured by the official coronavirus toll.
"

And those excess deaths could be attributed to uncounted Covid cases and/or, like you said, "People were afraid of going to the hospital". Or maybe people were even turned away from medical care because the system was overwhelmed by Covid.

You guys still are not addressing or accounting for this. You are just repeating "higher death counts" and ignoring that the numbers are inflated and manipulated.

Are you saying that there is wide-scale fraud where the attending physicians who complete death certificates are falsifying the documents all across the country, around the globe?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2021, 02:46:21 PM »
Are you saying that there is wide-scale fraud where the attending physicians who complete death certificates are falsifying the documents all across the country, around the globe?

They're just doing what they are told to do.

The same death counting tactic is happening in Australia too: https://theconversation.com/died-from-or-died-with-covid-19-we-need-a-transparent-approach-to-counting-coronavirus-deaths-145438

Why adopt an entirely new death counting method for this disease if not to pump up the numbers for media hype? If they really and honestly changed the method to "track community spread" they would clearly disclaim that the death toll numbers are inaccurate as compared to other diseases and out of line to how deaths have been tracked in the past and seek to provide a realistic estimate. Rather, the inflated numbers are being used to spread fear.

I find that it is more likely that this is being done for a dishonest reason by the world authorities.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2021, 02:54:19 PM »
"Former Trump official says 'just a matter of time' before unvaccinated get delta variant | TheHill" https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/565595-former-trump-official-says-just-a-matter-of-time-before-unvaccinated-get?amp

I feel like this is kinda a good thing? If this thing rips through the puppets who think they're standing up for their rights by endangering society fast enough, maybe we'll achieve some level of herd immunity.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 30, 2021, 03:10:13 PM »

Yes, I did, 4,200 excess deaths not attributed to Covid:

"As of Sunday, the city had attributed 16,673 deaths to coronavirus, either because people had tested positive for the virus, or because the circumstances of their death meant that city health officials believed the virus to be the most likely cause of death.

But there remains a large gap between the 16,673 figure and the total deaths above typical levels in the last six and a half weeks: more than 4,200 people whose deaths are not captured by the official coronavirus toll.
"

And those excess deaths could be attributed to uncounted Covid cases and/or, like you said, "People were afraid of going to the hospital". Or maybe people were even turned away from medical care because the system was overwhelmed by Covid.

Yes.
Every country, even North Korea, is making false death claims.

And every medical examiner is in on it.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2021, 03:39:30 PM »

They're just doing what they are told to do.

The same death counting tactic is happening in Australia too: https://theconversation.com/died-from-or-died-with-covid-19-we-need-a-transparent-approach-to-counting-coronavirus-deaths-145438

Why adopt an entirely new death counting method for this disease if not to pump up the numbers for media hype? If they really and honestly changed the method to "track community spread" they would clearly disclaim that the death toll numbers are inaccurate as compared to other diseases and out of line to how deaths have been tracked in the past and seek to provide a realistic estimate. Rather, the inflated numbers are being used to spread fear.

I'm having a hard time finding where we have country-wide/globally "adopt(ed) an entirely new death counting method for this disease."

It generally kind of works like this:

ORLANDO, Fla. – The Medical Examiner for Orange and Osceola counties, Dr. Joshua Stephany, regarding your motorcycle analogy:

We did have a motorcycle accident. The person died of a trauma, and they just happen to have COVID. We did not attribute COVID to the cause of death in that case because it didn’t contribute to that case,” he said. “Clearly that person died with COVID and not of COVID.

VS

We had another traffic accident -- or a motorcycle accident -- where the person was subsequently hospitalized for a long period of time, got pneumonia. It happened to be COVID pneumonia, and they died,” he said. “In that case, we did contribute it to COVID pneumonia.
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/08/05/medical-examiner-responds-to-questions-about-floridas-coronavirus-death-numbers/

As you can imagine there's a whole process/procedure attending physicians, ME's, etc go through in determining cause of death and documenting it on death certificates. Some States have slightly different ways of doing it, but basically, if you have other stuff going on, stuff that may eventually kill you, and you test positive for Covid, and Covid accelerates that stuff and kills you, then yeah, that's Covid death. Seems reasonable. And the same procedure is followed for the Flu and other viruses, ailments. If you test positive for the Flu and it accelerates your death, then that too shows up on the death cert and is counted as a Flu death.

Additionally, all States have to feed their death certs into the CDC system that standardizes all of the certs from across the country using something called the "International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10)". And then the CDC reports out from there regarding the mortality rates of all diseases.

I find that it is more likely that this is being done for a dishonest reason by the world authorities.

Around the entire planet? For what purpose? As in what motive, gain, and for whom?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 30, 2021, 06:09:42 PM »
The White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator during the start of the Coronavirus pandemic said it herself that they were doing things differently.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/08/dr_birx_unlike_some_countries_if_someone_dies_with_covid-19_we_are_counting_that_as_a_covid-19_death.html

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"

At Tuesday's White House coronavirus press conference, task force member Dr. Deborah Birx said that while some countries are reporting coronavirus fatality numbers differently, in the U.S. you are counted as a victim of the pandemic if you die while testing positive for the virus, even if something else causes your death.

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: "So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. And I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the last five to six weeks. Prior to that when there wasn't testing in January and February that's a very different situation and unknown.

There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death."

Illinois Department of Public Health said they count the same way:

https://week.com/2020/04/20/idph-director-explains-how-covid-deaths-are-classified/

IDPH Director explains how Covid deaths are classified

Still, the department's Director, Dr. Ngozi Ezike used part of her time during Sunday's health briefing to explain how the department determines if a death is related to Coronavirus.

Essentially, Dr. Ezike explained that anyone who passes away after testing positive for the virus is included in that category.

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.

She reiterated Illinois health officials will continue to work vigorously to protect the state's most vulnerable populations.

Lots of quotes and examples here:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/as-u-s-coronavirus-death-toll-mounts-so-does-the-belief-it-is-exaggerated

“I think a lot of clinicians are putting that condition (COVID-19) on death certificates when it might not be accurate because they died with coronavirus and not of coronavirus,” Macomb County, Mich., Chief Medical Examiner Daniel Spitz in an interview with the Ann Arbor News last month.

Colorado counted a man who a county coroner said died of acute alcohol poisoning as a COVID-19 death.

Montezuma County Coroner George Deavers told the Durango Herald the man’s blood-alcohol level was 0.55, or almost seven times the legal driving limit of 0.08 in Colorado. A BAC of 0.3 is considered lethal.

“COVID was not listed on the death certificate as the cause of death,” Deavers said, the paper reported Wednesday. “I disagree with the state for listing it as a COVID death, and will be discussing it with them this week.”

News reports have identified the man as Sebastian Yellow, 35, and reported that he was found dead by police May 4.

The Montezuma County Public Health Department also was refusing to report Yellow's death as a COVID-19 death. “The state is reporting that death as a COVID death, but our health department wanted to let people know that even though the person did have the virus, they did not die from it,” the agency said.

In response to a request for comment about Yellow’s death, the Colorado Department of Health told KCNC-TV that it classifies a death as confirmed when there is a positive SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) laboratory test.

Last month, the same agency reclassified three deaths at a Centennial nursing home as COVID-19 deaths, challenging the findings of attending physicians who ruled the deaths were unrelated to the virus.

The deaths occurred at Someren Glen, where four other residents died of COVID-19. The state has now recorded all seven deaths as COVID-19 deaths.

“We have never seen a situation where the health department overrules a physician’s findings,” Tim Rogers, the facility’s executive director, told KCNC. “However, these are unprecedented times and the health department official did not share their motivation for changing physician’s orders.”

A health department spokesman told the station of those deaths that the agency was following CDC guidance.

“When a person with a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19 dies, their death is automatically counted as a COVID-19 death unless there is another cause that completely rules out COVID-19, such as a fatal physical injury,” the spokesman said. “A pre-existing illness would not rule out COVID-19.”

The last health department claims that they are not recording physical injuries as Covid Deaths, but they are clearly recording almost any death that could be biological in nature as a Covid Death.

“We have never seen a situation where the health department overrules a physician’s findings” - The state is overruling dissenting physician findings and reclassifying deaths as Covid. Never done before. Certainly a motive there.

Quote from: stack
Around the entire planet? For what purpose? As in what motive, gain, and for whom?

The government has drummed up fear in the past to enact its policies, consolidate power, and get funding for things like war.

Governments enacting fear and tyranny to enact policies and consolidate power. Like that has never happened before.  ::)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 06:40:13 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 30, 2021, 06:51:56 PM »
Considering the pandemic is now almost exclusively ripping through the unvaccinated crowd, we're literally watching Darwinism happen in real time. People who are so low-IQ that they continue to be anti-vaxx or even vaxx-skeptical to this day are being systematically pruned from the gene pool.

If natural disasters are acts of god, then mRNA biotechnology innovations being invented in the short time before COVID hit is nothing short of divine intervention as far as I am concerned. It allowed for a vaccine to be developed in record time and measurably prevented a war's worth of death and suffering. For anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, and COVID deniers to get sick from a disease they have constantly underplayed, despite 4.2 million global deaths, and rejecting what could very well have been an olive branch from God himself - dying of COVID and then being mocked for your tweets seems like a fitting hell.

Doesn't the Bible explicitly warn Christians of false prophets, in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves? How else do you explain fervent and vocal anti-vaxx activists whose rhetoric is leading people on a straight shot path to illness, disability, death and suffering??
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 07:01:00 PM by scomato »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2021, 07:02:34 PM »
If he isn't, then I am.

When governments provide funding to hospitals for mortalities listed as covid, then the administrators relying on the funding will certainly list covid as the cause, regardless of actual cause.
Considering the pandemic is now almost exclusively ripping through the unvaccinated crowd, we're literally watching Darwinism happen in real time. People who are so low-IQ that they continue to be anti-vaxx or even vaxx-skeptical to this day are being systematically pruned from the gene pool.

If natural disasters are acts of god, then mRNA biotechnology innovations being invented in the short time before COVID hit is nothing short of divine intervention as far as I am concerned. It allowed for a vaccine to be developed in record time and measurably prevented a war's worth of death and suffering. For anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, and COVID deniers to get sick from a disease they have constantly underplayed, despite 4.2 million global deaths, and rejecting what could very well have been an olive branch from God himself - dying of COVID and then being mocked for your tweets seems like a fitting hell.

Doesn't the Bible explicitly warn Christians of false prophets, in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves? How else do you explain fervent and vocal anti-vaxx activists whose rhetoric is leading people on a straight shot path to illness, disability, death and suffering??
Illness, disease, suffering, and death are all part of a normal life.

Who the fuck lied to you when you were growing up, telling you otherwise?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2021, 07:10:40 PM »
The White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator during the start of the Coronavirus pandemic said it herself that they were doing things differently.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/08/dr_birx_unlike_some_countries_if_someone_dies_with_covid-19_we_are_counting_that_as_a_covid-19_death.html

Dr. Birx: Unlike Some Countries, "If Someone Dies With COVID-19 We Are Counting That As A COVID-19 Death"

Here's the official CDC guidance on how to report Covid deaths:

Reporting and Coding Deaths Due to COVID-19
This page provides guidance and resources for reporting deaths due to COVID-19 on death certificates. When COVID-19 is determined to be a cause of death, it is important that it be reported on the death certificate to accurately assess the effects of this pandemic and appropriately direct public health response.

Everything you want to know about how Covid deaths should be reported on death certificates. Seems quite standard. Here's the longer PDF with the details from the link above:

Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

I suggest you familiarize yourself with this information.

The government has drummed up fear in the past to enact its policies, consolidate power, and get funding for things like war.

Governments enacting fear and tyranny to enact policies and consolidate power. Like that has never happened before.  ::)

So pretty much every government on the planet is engaged in "enacting fear and tyranny to enact policies and consolidate power"?  ::)

Edit: Lastly, regarding that 20,000+ NYC excess deaths figure, 16k attributed to Covid, 4k not, according to your assessment, how much of that 16k is false Covid reporting?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 07:13:09 PM by stack »

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 30, 2021, 07:13:19 PM »
Illness, disease, suffering, and death are all part of a normal life.

Diphtheria is no longer a part of normal life.
Polio is no longer a part of normal life.
Tetanus is no longer a part of normal life.
Measles are no longer a part of normal life.
Mumps are no longer a part of normal life.
Rubella is no longer a part of normal life.
Whooping cough is no longer a part of normal life.

Are we seeing a pattern yet?
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 30, 2021, 07:40:04 PM »

Here's the official CDC guidance on how to report Covid deaths:

Reporting and Coding Deaths Due to COVID-19
This page provides guidance and resources for reporting deaths due to COVID-19 on death certificates. When COVID-19 is determined to be a cause of death, it is important that it be reported on the death certificate to accurately assess the effects of this pandemic and appropriately direct public health response.

Everything you want to know about how Covid deaths should be reported on death certificates. Seems quite standard. Here's the longer PDF with the details from the link above:

Your quote just says "a" cause of death. They want it to be reported even if it's not the main cause of death.

Doctors are saying that they are being pressured by authorities to do things differently, even if Covid is not detected at all:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/doctors-and-clinical-researchers-challenge-uns-who-cdc-and-dr-faucis

COVID doctors challenge CDC's rules on cause of death, concerned about inflated numbers

Frontline COVID-19 doctors this week have gone public saying they feel pressured to show COVID-19 as cause-of-death on certificates of patients suspected of having the virus when they also have had underlying medical conditions.

Dr. Jonathan Fishbein, a clinical researcher, says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease and the World Health Organization have issued “vague if not misguided recommendations that unfortunately have been adopted by national, state and local leaders.”

“It is absolutely critical that we have accurate data to support decision-makers,” he also told Just the News. “If the data in our assessments included patients who have not definitively tested positive for COVID-19, that provides misleading information to policy-makers.

In cases of pandemics or epidemics, world organizations set the cause-of-death guidelines to create a uniformity among countries and related, international health agencies.

It is not unusual for the CDC, in conjunction with WHO, to add new codes when a new disease appears.

But it is unusual when there is a new disease and a patient dies and the cause of their death may be their underlying condition like diabetes or congestive heart failure and the doctors are pressured to report the cause of death as COVID-19 instead.

Such reporting could result in inaccurately inflating the number of virus-related deaths and hurt those drafting public health policy for future pandemics or epidemics.

The above article states that:

- Doctors are feeling pressured to report deaths as Covid
- There is a central world authority on how deaths are reported during pandemics

So pretty much every government on the planet is engaged in "enacting fear and tyranny to enact policies and consolidate power"?

They do get together and work on shared goals and policies. There are a consolidation of world leaders who are part of the World Economic Forum who have publicly stated on their website that they want to use Coronavirus as an opportunity to push their "Great Reset" of capitalism. We talked about that already.

But you still haven't explained why we need to change the nature of capitalism because of Covid. The last time this was asked you just ran away from the discussion. Care to explain?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:39:51 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #457 on: July 30, 2021, 08:14:47 PM »
That article Tom linked to says doctors are “feeling pressured”, but never does it even quote a single doctor who is feeling this way. It is just asserted and Tom is drinking it up.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2021, 08:20:20 PM »
Ok Tom,   I'll ask you the same question I asked Wuhan80.

If all these numbers are fake and everyone is lying, how will you ever know if a real pandemic hits. After all, even Trump says he lied about the pandemic. You believe the emergency rooms and intensive care units are packed with crisis actors right now. Do you not believe that pandemics occurred naturally?
You obviously have no friends, family or connections in the medical industry. I'm sure Mike Liddell will tell you the real truth.
For the anti-maskers it's all about defending their individual rights. Well, I also have the individual right to protect myself and my family from ignorant, disease-ridden rednecks spreading their pathogens in my neighborhood. You can move to Alabama where they believe all the internet science you're spewing.

It's funny how anything that inconveniences conservatives or cost them money is always a liberal hoax.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 30, 2021, 08:38:39 PM »
That article Tom linked to says doctors are “feeling pressured”, but never does it even quote a single doctor who is feeling this way. It is just asserted and Tom is drinking it up.

The doctor cited says that the way of counting deaths are vague and misleading, result in wrong numbers, and is concerned about the situation. If an authority is giving you instructions to do something, you are being pressured to do it.

If your manager wants you to do something, and you are concerned about it, you are being pressured to do it by definition.

Quote from: Dr Van Nostrand
Ok Tom,   I'll ask you the same question I asked Wuhan80.

If all these numbers are fake and everyone is lying, how will you ever know if a real pandemic hits.

Probably when people other than the elderly and chronically ill are actually dying and these memes aren't possible:

« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 08:50:58 PM by Tom Bishop »