WhyIsTheEarthFlat?
« on: September 11, 2020, 11:42:09 AM »
I am very curious to know if is there anyone out there who has been able to confirm that the Earth is flat? What experiment have you done to confirm that it is flat? In which I mean, can others replicate your experiment that the Earth is flat. For example, I can predict every solar and lunar eclipse by calculating the rotations of the Earth, the Moon around the sun and I can know when the Moon, blocks the Sun during the day and we can see it on Earth thus having a Solar Eclipse. I can then create a software which simulate this and I can completely know the time, date, and location of the next possible Solar Eclipse.

Also what allows us to stay on the ground?

Thank You for any intelectual and enlightening replies! Looking forward to read everyone’s insightful ideas. I’m excited to be thought of how the planet Earth is Flat!  ;D

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: WhyIsTheEarthFlat?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 11:47:01 AM »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Experimentations! Please help!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:23:34 PM »
I am very curious to know if is there anyone out there who has been able to confirm that the Earth is flat? What experiment have you done to confirm that it is flat? In which I mean, can others replicate your experiment that the Earth is flat. For example, I can predict every solar and lunar eclipse by calculating the rotations of the Earth, the Moon around the sun and I can know when the Moon, blocks the Sun during the day and we can see it on Earth thus having a Solar Eclipse. I can then create a software which simulate this and I can completely know the time, date, and location of the next possible Solar Eclipse.

Also what allows us to stay on the ground?

Thank You for any intelectual and enlightening replies! Looking forward to read everyone’s insightful ideas. I’m excited to be thought of how the planet Earth is Flat!  ;D

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Experimentations! Please help!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 01:07:40 PM »
The correct response to having your thread locked is not to make another identical thread. You're expected to read up on the basics before you post here. If you can't do that, don't post here.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume