Offline Bzz

• View Profile
Galápagos and Antarctica
« on: September 05, 2016, 03:42:42 PM »
Accepted science believes that on the bottom of Galápagos Islands lays the biggest network of magma formation which connects itself to the exact center of the Earth. Sporadically these elements come out Earth forming land.

It also believes all animals on Galápagos once had to make a long journey to there, millions of years ago, eventually changing its physical characteristics by means of adaptation. It is believed an Iguana was able to find its way to Galápagos Islands carried by a piece of wood, floating at least 960 km to reach its destination.

Recent studies claim Galápagos is in a such special spot in terms of maritime convergence. Specific ocean currents coming from Antarctica flow to the Islands carrying rich nutrients to create and sustain the richest marine ecosystem in the world.

On the other hand, alternative hypotheses say Galápagos had been moving through centuries, detaching itself from Antarctica, where it was initially held, travelling according to Antarctica current (known as Humboldt). These currents contained several microorganisms invisible to our eyes, which are essential to bigger forms of life, establishing the whole species network on Galápagos, as if they contain the seeds for life creation.
I also read the hypothesis these microorganism emit specific light ranges, due their geometrical shapes. They interact producing a constant a glow. This is observable from satellite. As they glow, it is reflected by the sky back to us, functioning as a mirror. So when we look up we are seeing these microorganisms range of light. Since they move according to specific season conditions, this also would explain celestial movement.

Any thoughts?

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Re: Galápagos and Antarctica
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 06:32:55 PM »
Accepted science believes that on the bottom of Galápagos Islands lays the biggest network of magma formation which connects itself to the exact center of the Earth. Sporadically these elements come out Earth forming land.

It also believes all animals on Galápagos once had to make a long journey to there, millions of years ago, eventually changing its physical characteristics by means of adaptation. It is believed an Iguana was able to find its way to Galápagos Islands carried by a piece of wood, floating at least 960 km to reach its destination.

Recent studies claim Galápagos is in a such special spot in terms of maritime convergence. Specific ocean currents coming from Antarctica flow to the Islands carrying rich nutrients to create and sustain the richest marine ecosystem in the world.

What is the relevance vis-a-vis the shape of the earth, flat or round?

On the other hand, alternative hypotheses say Galápagos had been moving through centuries, detaching itself from Antarctica, where it was initially held, travelling according to Antarctica current (known as Humboldt). These currents contained several microorganisms invisible to our eyes, which are essential to bigger forms of life, establishing the whole species network on Galápagos, as if they contain the seeds for life creation.
I also read the hypothesis these microorganism emit specific light ranges, due their geometrical shapes. They interact producing a constant a glow. This is observable from satellite. As they glow, it is reflected by the sky back to us, functioning as a mirror. So when we look up we are seeing these microorganisms range of light. Since they move according to specific season conditions, this also would explain celestial movement.

Any thoughts?

This "constant glow" you speak of: is it brighter than the man made glow from literally millions of light bulbs all over the world? 
  • If NOT, how can we see the same constellations today that the ancients saw before electric light?
  • If SO, why is it dark at night?  Why does that "constant glow" not light up the whole world?
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline Bzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 09:55:35 PM »

What is the relevance vis-a-vis the shape of the earth, flat or round?

Any thoughts?

This "constant glow" you speak of: is it brighter than the man made glow from literally millions of light bulbs all over the world? 
  • If NOT, how can we see the same constellations today that the ancients saw before electric light?
  • If SO, why is it dark at night?  Why does that "constant glow" not light up the whole world?

Not the intensity, but its frequency is higher than ours. So it cannot be detected by naked eye. This light hits the dome and is then reflected to us as a product of this interaction, resulting in the wavelength we see at night.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 10:16:07 PM »
What you are claiming seems bizarre. Would you please give some references to this.
As far as I know magma does not extend below about 200 km.
Magmas form in the crust and upper mantle, within 200 km (most much shallower) of the surface. Since most of the Earth at these depths is NOT molten, magma formation implies special circumstances of temperature, pressure or material properties.
from Magmas.

Offline Bzz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 01:35:34 PM »
What you are claiming seems bizarre. Would you please give some references to this.
Magmas form in the crust and upper mantle, within 200 km (most much shallower) of the surface. Since most of the Earth at these depths is NOT molten, magma formation implies special circumstances of temperature, pressure or material properties.
from Magmas.

I found this information in a film documentary. I'm trying to locate it again. Some american researchers were at Galápagos explaining what their camera was recording. They've built a 3D image of Galápagos vulcanism activity underneath the islands and claimed to have discovered that each volcano is interconnected to another one, creating a huge network of magma, the biggest ever seen, acting as a plumbing system.
Also they walked down long "lava tubes", huge tunels created by magma.

I find most of their conclusions about what they see somewhat arbitrary though.
What do you think of this all?

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 04:57:54 PM »
What do you think of this all?

I think it still seems not particularly relevant to the flatness or roundness of the earth?
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 08:40:22 PM »
from Magmas.
. . . . . . . . .
<< does not address what I asked >>
. . . . . . . . .

Your claim was: "Accepted science believes that on the bottom of Galápagos Islands lays the biggest network of magma formation which connects itself to the exact center of the Earth."

Please show where is your source for Accepted science claiming this biggest network of magma formation connecting itself to the exact center of the Earth.

Surely you must have some sound basis for such a claim.

Offline Bzz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 09:27:01 PM »
from Magmas.
. . . . . . . . .
<< does not address what I asked >>
. . . . . . . . .

Your claim was: "Accepted science believes that on the bottom of Galápagos Islands lays the biggest network of magma formation which connects itself to the exact center of the Earth."

Please show where is your source for Accepted science claiming this biggest network of magma formation connecting itself to the exact center of the Earth.

Surely you must have some sound basis for such a claim.

This is probably false. I could not verify this. Maybe it was a wild hypothesis used at the time the documentary was produced (from where I've heard it).
But the other two hypotheses are easily verifiable and they're stranger than this one.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:29:39 PM by Bzz »

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 10:11:18 PM »
This is probably false. I could not verify this. Maybe it was a wild hypothesis used at the time the documentary was produced (from where I've heard it).
But the other two hypotheses are easily verifiable and they're stranger than this one.

Sure "they're stranger than this one", but if they "the other two hypotheses are easily verifiable", where are there solid references to this "easy verification"?

Otherwise it is just another bit of garbage from the internet's rubbish heap, and not worth wasting time on.

And as Rounder says "What is the relevance vis-a-vis the shape of the earth, flat or round?"

Other than if "This is observable from satellite" and TFES denies the possibility of satellites, so maybe it proves satellites exist along with the Globe!