Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
More 100% raccis cops
« on: June 10, 2015, 09:29:38 PM »
Texas cop resigns after this, an altercation with some fine, upstanding citizens. The cop is surround by men, while one seems to make a motion towards the officer's gun, and behind his back, potentially reaching for a weapon of his own. Sad that in America, white cops cannot defend themselves against blacks without public backlash.

*credit to SexWarrior for circling and pointing to a black man's left buttcheek
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:45:25 PM by Sean »
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: More 100% raccis cops
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 09:40:21 PM »
Thanks for stealing my masterful analysis and MS Paint imagery from IRC, Sean :(
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 09:55:15 PM »

Epic combat roll clearly scared everyone and made them lose their minds. Best cop 2018
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 10:06:22 PM »

What the fuck is wrong with your cops?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 10:20:55 PM »

Please elaborate on what you think this cop did wrong.
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 04:02:53 AM »

Please elaborate on what you think this cop did wrong.

Well, there is the part where he's physically assaulting the teen who, as far as we can tell, hadn't really done anything wrong. I'm not saying it was racist in nature, I think that's a massive conclusion to jump to from the evidence, but I do think this guy acted improperly in this situation. That said, I'm not too worried about cases of police brutality where nobody dies or is seriously injured. Cops are allowed to screw up sometimes.
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 06:46:40 AM »
She obviously did something, and he had to restrain her when she started struggling instead of doing as he said.
The Mastery.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 07:44:51 AM »
She obviously did something, and he had to restrain her when she started struggling instead of doing as he said.

Bullshit.

What do you mean “She obviously did something wrong”? Because a barely educated red neck who’s seen too many action movies decides to assault her, that’s your proof?

There was zero menace from those kids, they obviously didn’t have any idea what the fuss was, he didn’t touch one white teenager and when he finally settles on someone to get mean with, it’s a slip of a girl in a bikini, who the fuck goes looking for trouble in a bikini? What a hero!

He should be made to apologise to them all wearing a bikini and then be gang fucked by a herd of rhino.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:53:56 AM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 08:21:40 AM »
It just so happened that the cameraman decided to be an incompetent moron and started waving the camera around when it happened, but I'm sure the officer had a legitimate reason to apprehend her. Perhaps he needed her to stay put on the ground, but she decided to struggle instead, so he had to restrain her.
The Mastery.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 09:31:29 AM »
Perhaps he needed her to stay put on the ground, but she decided to struggle instead, so he had to restrain her.
Throughout the video, he tells her to sit down once, at which point she starts walking around and yelling something towards others (I can't make out most of what she's saying, but based on the tone she isn't inviting them to join her in Bible study), after which he tells her to leave the scene many, many times, on several distinct occasions. She then says *something* and starts running, which prompts the cop to arrest her. She then resists arrest, and so gets treated like people who resist arrest and eventually handcuffed. I'm really not sure what the "w0w evil cops!" crowd is expecting.

There was zero menace from those kids
Except for the fact that they were refusing to leave a party they crashed, completely uninvited, and there was suspicion that someone was illegitimately selling "tickets" to said party without the hosts' permission. You know, the kind of things that cops generally get involved in.

they obviously didn’t have any idea what the fuss was [...] who the fuck goes looking for trouble in a bikini?
Ace logic there, matey. I'll remember to wear a bikini next time I want to break the law. Clearly, it will immediately render me innocent. I will also talk about how I have no idea what just happened, that will help.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:40:35 AM by SexWarrior »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 10:13:12 AM »
Horseshit! (going through the animal kingdom in response to Beardo’s crap)

I can’t decide if you are being contrary to elicit a response or you are just an old reactionary with limited imagination as to what goes through a school bully’s mind when he gets a uniform, a gun and the unreserved backing of the masses of people scared of their own youth, which you represent.

Why are you sure he had a legitimate reason? A small barely dressed teenage girl doesn’t need dragging round by her hair and then have a thug sit on her, unless someone is in danger, if she gives you a bit of lip, you being a fully grown man with a gun, tell her to can it, not beat her up.

And Pizza? Bollocks!
If a cop has to pull his gun at an unruly party and assault girls to control it, bring on the rhinos, and hopefully, for humanities sake, you in a bikini is breaking the law.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:36:36 AM by Jura-Glenlivet »

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 10:48:20 AM »
Horseshit! (going through the animal kingdom in response to Beardo’s crap)

I can’t decide if you are being contrary to elicit a response or you are just an old reactionary with limited imagination as to what goes through a school bully’s mind when he gets a uniform, a gun and the unreserved backing of the masses of people scared of their own youth, which you represent.

Why are you sure he had a legitimate reason? A small barely dressed teenage girl doesn’t need dragging round by her hair and then have a thug sit on her, unless someone is in danger, if she gives you a bit of lip, you being a fully grown man with a gun, tell her to can it, not beat her up.
Throughout the video, he tells her to sit down once, at which point she starts walking around and yelling something towards others (I can't make out most of what she's saying, but based on the tone she isn't inviting them to join her in Bible study), after which he tells her to leave the scene many, many times, on several distinct occasions. She then says *something* and starts running, which prompts the cop to arrest her. She then resists arrest, and so gets treated like people who resist arrest and eventually handcuffed. I'm really not sure what the "w0w evil cops!" crowd is expecting.
The Mastery.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 11:11:10 AM »

Is that your answer? Somebody else's post.

Already comprehensively and brilliantly replied to, "And Pizza? Bollocks!"

Have a lie down.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 11:15:06 AM »
It's a valid answer, and you can't disprove that that's what happened.
The Mastery.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 11:58:19 AM »
Bollocks!
If the content of the video is not sufficient evidence for you, then I'm content with you living your fantasy.

If a cop has to pull his gun at an unruly party
The reason for him pulling his gun has already been explained in the OP, and it being "an unruly party" was not it.

and hopefully, for humanities sake, you in a bikini is breaking the law.
w0w, so anti-progressive

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 12:57:17 PM »
(I can't make out most of what she's saying, but based on the tone she isn't inviting them to join her in Bible study)

You presume.  This is America after all.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 03:22:16 PM »
It sucks that shit like this caused the cop to resign. Sure, I think he was too rough on the girl and wasn't handling himself extremely well. But cops are allowed to make mistakes and no one was seriously injured. This kind of uproar is just going to cause an environment where police officers aren't allowed to touch anyone - including a rowdy, resisting, potentially dangerous, person.

There are already a lot of things in place that keep cops from being more aggressive without first getting a supervisor's approval. I can totally see a future where a police officer has to get approval to even pull their gun. They'll all just have to hide and yell at people waving guns around until a sergeant says otherwise.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 03:31:22 PM »

I am seriously glad I don’t live in your two paranoid minds/world, where gate-crashing parties is reason enough for armed response and ultra-violence (but only against the girls). And thuggish cops arriving by combat rolls are lauded for their behaviour in stamping out adolescence, I’m guessing you didn’t get out much when you were young.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 03:46:43 PM »

I am seriously glad I don’t live in your two paranoid minds/world, where gate-crashing parties is reason enough for armed response and ultra-violence (but only against the girls). And thuggish cops arriving by combat rolls are lauded for their behaviour in stamping out adolescence, I’m guessing you didn’t get out much when you were young.
There are a lot of people there. When someone doesn't cooperate, the police don't have time to babysit one person who doesn't want to follow the rules when there are that many people outnumbering them. Excessive force was fine.

Pulling out a gun when someone jumps at you and reaches behind them is fine.

It's not called paranoid, it is literally just being cautious. The police don't know these people and don't know what they're capable of. They need people to calm down so they can resolve the situation. If you think police are first responders that are supposed to just have a nice little chit chat with unruly people then you're a fucking idiot.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 09:17:16 PM »

For a seemingly anti establishment “free thinking” lot, the conditioning sure does click in with a resounding kill-switch clunk when ever your authorities decide to brutalise it's own people, way to go.

Apparently “Excessive force was fine” as the 15 year old girl wasn't following the rules!
And the best way to get “people to calm down so they can resolve the situation” is to drag them round the floor by their hair.

By your definition I am “a fucking idiot” as I do believe the first responder should engage in conversation, talk people down, but then again I don't live where you do.
Here the coppers are usually goons too, I firmly believe that anyone who wants to be one should be instantly banned, as they talk about doing good for the community but it's usually the uniform and a sadistic nature. But here they don't have weapons and don't come from a society overrun with bible wielding gun junkies.

From an outside point of view the opinions in the posts above are mental, the consensus amongst my people is, the Neanderthal in the video should lose his job and get the rhinos.