Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2022, 10:43:23 PM »
Most central banks have Gold and or Silver as Tier 1 assets. A lot of financial advisers I've heard recommend 5-10% of portfolios in same. I think he peddles long term store-able food up to 30 years also. I own enough for 4 peeps to eat for a year. The other products he pushes I'm not personally interested and never bought from him.

Dig a little. Stillbirths are thru the roof since the clot shot I hear.
I dug to the last page of the google search.

Nothing.  Perhaps you need to find out where you heard it and tell me.

https://prepareforchange.net/2022/11/12/in-a-2013-trial-of-over-200000-people-testing-mrna-based-medication-less-than-5-are-alive-today/

"In A 2013 Trial Of Over 200,000 People Testing mRNA-Based Medication – Less Than 5 Are Alive Today"

He's had 3 strokes.  If his brain isn't scrambled, he's REALLY lucky.  Typcially stroke survivors have some kind of brain damage.  He doesn't appear to have any.

Also, pretty sure they don't test drugs on people who don't have the thing the drug is supposed to cure.

Also also: As a member of the drug trial, he shouldn't know the results.  He shouldn't know that only 5 people are left alive.  That info is NOT given to participants.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2022, 12:31:04 AM »
Stillbirths were actually up slightly in 2021. Like, 0.3 out of every 1000. It would be silly to just attribute this to the vaccine, of course, but one way or the other I think humanity will survive.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2022, 08:07:36 PM »
https://rairfoundation.com/exposed-leaked-hospital-email-reveals-explosion-of-stillbirths-video/

Lol, 28 out of 29 women lost their baby, that would be impossible to cover up, just how gullible are you?  :D
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2022, 08:12:41 PM »
https://rairfoundation.com/exposed-leaked-hospital-email-reveals-explosion-of-stillbirths-video/

1,300 publicated, peer reviewed docuemtns and yet not a single one linked... Go figure.

Also, Wasn't the doctor in St. Louis?
https://www.sharecare.com/doctor/dr-james-thorp
Or is this a different one?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2022, 12:22:52 AM »
Which hospital had all those stillbirths?  I didn't catch the name in the article.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2022, 01:01:17 AM »
https://yournews.com/2022/11/06/2446947/leaked-hospital-email-reveals-that-stillbirths-are-skyrocketing-post-vaccines/

Ethan Huff goes on to report that, “According to Dr. James Thorpe, a Florida physician who specializes in maternal-fetal medicine, the contents of the leaked email are consistent with the findings of more than 1,300 peer-reviewed papers that have been published in the last 15 months. Severe complications and death are both common outcomes post-injection for the Chinese Flu. Only a fraction of these cases appears in the government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), however. ‘This shot was designed to cross into the ovary; this shot was designed to cross into the brain barrier. This shot was designed to go everywhere,’ revealed Dr. Chris Alan Shoemaker in a powerful speech on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Canada. ‘And that’s why people are dying in such strange circumstances, unexplained circumstances, and the numbers are horrific. Sixty-seven percent of people who get the vaccine while pregnant lose the pregnancy.’ It turns out that Pfizer’s own internal documentation shows that the figure is even higher, with 28 out of 29 pregnant women losing their babies after getting jabbed for the Wuhan Flu.

https://rumble.com/vru732-dr.-james-thorp-on-medical-censorship.html
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2022, 01:50:49 AM »
"Sixty-seven percent of people who get the vaccine while pregnant lose the pregnancy"

Really? From where is this stat coming from?

"the contents of the leaked email are consistent with the findings of more than 1,300 peer-reviewed papers that have been published in the last 15 months."

Really? 1,300? That's a lot of papers, let alone a lot peer reviewing. With so many, how come not a single one is cited? With 1,300 of them, how come I can't find a single one?

I did find this actual study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Available online 3 November 2022:

Reductions in stillbirths and preterm birth in COVID-19 vaccinated women: a multi-center cohort study of vaccination uptake and perinatal outcomes
Abstract:
COVID-19 infection in pregnancy is associated with a higher risk of progression to severe disease, but vaccine uptake by pregnant women is hindered by persistent safety concerns.
Conclusions:
COVID-19 vaccination during pregnancy was associated with a reduction in stillbirth and preterm birth, and not associated with any adverse impacts on fetal growth or development.

Do you just fall for this stuff blindly or do you actually look into these things and see if they are valid or not?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2022, 10:13:38 AM »
I guess Stew Peters is going to make a bunch of money with his video advertisement for his "buy Gold" pamphlets disguised as an actual fact based "documentary". Just shows a sucker is born everyday - A modern day snake oil salesman he is.

Buy some gold from him and protect yourself from the NWO population control death panel cabal. Seems totally rational.

Seeing as almost every major media outlet has advertisements, this is a rather poor argument. It appears that you do not actually have a legitimate argument.

Now for the legit argument from McGill University:

The Anti-Vaccine Documentary Died Suddenly Wants You to Feel, Not Think

Members of the anti-vaccination movement and of its media arm excel at portraying themselves as “those who care.” The rest of us—scientists, doctors, politicians, journalists—are represented as either apathetic or simply evil. The latest “documentary” to emerge from this movement, Died Suddenly, is an exercise in reframing compassion. It also represents the apogee of conspiritualist ideas, where grand conspiracy theories surrounding vaccines are painted on a canvas so large, they involve a Biblical war between the forces of absolute good and those of pure evil.

Who are portrayed as ringing the alarm for Armageddon in Died Suddenly? Embalmers.

The documentary’s smoking gun is the alleged discovery of long, white, fibrous clots in the deceased bodies of people who, we are told, got vaccinated against COVID-19. Sometimes, their blood also looks dirty, like it contains coffee grounds. This claim seems to have originated from Richard Hirschman, an embalmer in Alabama, who spoke about it to The Epoch Times, a frequent vehicle for misinformation and grand conspiracy theories. Hirschman and a few other embalmers testify to their findings in Died Suddenly, with some being blurred out, their voices altered, like they are sharing secrets so damning they’re about to be shipped to their local witness protection program.

The problem is that embalmers and funeral directors are not medical professionals. Don’t take it from me, but from the National Funeral Directors Association in the United States, whose representative told me as much, and from Ben Schmidt, a funeral director and embalmer with a bachelor’s degree in natural science. Schmidt wrote a detailed explanation of what is happening here. Clots can easily form after death, as the liquid and solid parts of blood separate and as formaldehyde and calcium-containing water used in the embalming process catalyze clotting. Refrigeration can also be to blame, especially when a rapid influx of bodies due to COVID necessitates longer stays in the cooler as embalmers make their way through their backlog.

This debunk is rather poor, even for your usual material. It does not attempt to perform any investigation whatsoever into the claims of the embalmers that they are encountering more clots than usual. This review claims that embalmers are not legitimate professionals to cite because they are "not medical professionals" and then immediately contradicts itself by citing an embalmer as an authority on how clots form.

No attempt is made to study the original claims and determine if there are more than usual, or if embalmers are claiming more difficulty in embalming bodies as claimed in the film.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 10:55:48 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2022, 10:55:25 AM »
I guess Stew Peters is going to make a bunch of money with his video advertisement for his "buy Gold" pamphlets disguised as an actual fact based "documentary". Just shows a sucker is born everyday - A modern day snake oil salesman he is.

Buy some gold from him and protect yourself from the NWO population control death panel cabal. Seems totally rational.

Seeing as almost every major media outlet has advertisements, this is a rather poor argument. It appears that you do not actually have a legitimate argument.

Members of the anti-vaccination movement and of its media arm excel at portraying themselves as “those who care.” The rest of us—scientists, doctors, politicians, journalists—are represented as either apathetic or simply evil. The latest “documentary” to emerge from this movement, Died Suddenly, is an exercise in reframing compassion. It also represents the apogee of conspiritualist ideas, where grand conspiracy theories surrounding vaccines are painted on a canvas so large, they involve a Biblical war between the forces of absolute good and those of pure evil.

Who are portrayed as ringing the alarm for Armageddon in Died Suddenly? Embalmers.

The documentary’s smoking gun is the alleged discovery of long, white, fibrous clots in the deceased bodies of people who, we are told, got vaccinated against COVID-19. Sometimes, their blood also looks dirty, like it contains coffee grounds. This claim seems to have originated from Richard Hirschman, an embalmer in Alabama, who spoke about it to The Epoch Times, a frequent vehicle for misinformation and grand conspiracy theories. Hirschman and a few other embalmers testify to their findings in Died Suddenly, with some being blurred out, their voices altered, like they are sharing secrets so damning they’re about to be shipped to their local witness protection program.

The problem is that embalmers and funeral directors are not medical professionals. Don’t take it from me, but from the National Funeral Directors Association in the United States, whose representative told me as much, and from Ben Schmidt, a funeral director and embalmer with a bachelor’s degree in natural science. Schmidt wrote a detailed explanation of what is happening here. Clots can easily form after death, as the liquid and solid parts of blood separate and as formaldehyde and calcium-containing water used in the embalming process catalyze clotting. Refrigeration can also be to blame, especially when a rapid influx of bodies due to COVID necessitates longer stays in the cooler as embalmers make their way through their backlog.

This debunk is rather poor, even for your usual material. It does not attempt to perform any investigation whatsoever into the claims of the embalmers that they are encountering more and odder clots than usual. This review claims that embalmers are not legitimate professionals to cite because they are "not medical professionals" and then immediately contradicts itself by citing an embalmer as an authority on how clots form.

No attempt is made to study the original claims and determine if there are more or odder clots than usual, or if embalmers are claiming more difficulty in embalming bodies.

Since the original claim came from one person, bit hard to verify without calling up other embalmers.

Rama Set

« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2022, 01:57:32 PM »

This debunk is rather poor, even for your usual material. It does not attempt to perform any investigation whatsoever into the claims of the embalmers that they are encountering more clots than usual. This review claims that embalmers are not legitimate professionals to cite because they are "not medical professionals" and then immediately contradicts itself by citing an embalmer as an authority on how clots form.

No attempt is made to study the original claims and determine if there are more than usual, or if embalmers are claiming more difficulty in embalming bodies as claimed in the film.

Tom trusting embalmers over doctors is peak hypocrisy. See Roundy’s signature for more.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2022, 08:50:47 PM »

Embalmers Do Not Know Vaccination Status

Richard Hirschman makes a point of stating that he started tracking in November 2021 how many times he finds strange clots in the bodies he embalms, and their vaccination status.

He even coloured coded his data, using green for people who were verified to be vaccinated. In this screenshot, you can see that he even remarked that one of them was vaccinated 4 times.

How did Hirschman know they were vaccinated? The death certificate does not list the deceased’s vaccination status. An embalmer also wouldn’t have access to the deceased’s medical records.

He would have to personally ask the family members of the deceased about his/her vaccination status, which he never alluded to. As Ben Schmidt (Ben Schmidt, a funeral director and embalmer with a bachelor’s degree in natural science) explains:

It would also be extremely unusual for an embalmer to know someone’s medical history unless they were closely related to the deceased person. It has been my experience that embalming often takes place before a specific cause of death is communicated to the embalmer let alone their vaccination records.

Most Of His Own Data Not Linked To Vaccination

Even if you take his word for it that he somehow knew the vaccination status of the dead bodies, his own data showed that they accounted for only 16 out of about 118 dead bodies.

So why did he include the other 102 bodies whose COVID-19 vaccination status he did not know?

Plus a ton more actual medical information regarding blood clots in post-mortem setting, effects of embalming, cold storage, etc. Emphasis on actual medical information.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2022, 09:42:17 AM »
Seeing as this is exactly what they loudly and repeatedly claimed in the film, this is a pretty weak argument. They did not have complete vaccination statuses but claimed that they were seeing more clots and were having a harder time embalming bodies, since 2021.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 09:45:28 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2022, 10:18:19 AM »
It's not possible to measure vaccine side effects by simply Googling news reports. As Dr Frank Han, a US cardiologist says, it can "give you pieces of the puzzle, but actual medical training is necessary to link all the pieces of how the body works together".
Long stretches of the film involve gruesome images of clots being pulled out of bodies, designed to suggest Covid vaccines are having alarming effects.
When people feel afraid or disgusted they might be more likely to leap to conclusions. But these images can't tell us anything on their own.
Firstly, they are mostly based on the testimony of one embalmer with no indication this is a wider concern.
And, Dr Han explains, it's "insufficient to establish why the clots are there".
Blood clots are commonly found in dead bodies and are caused by a range of things from smoking to being bed-bound to having Covid-19.

You like experts, right? Well I think I'll go with a Doctor over an embalmer.

Although the voiceover claims the data is from Waterloo, Canada, genuine data from Ontario, the province Waterloo is part of, has not seen any increase in stillbirths, according to Dr Victoria Male, a reproductive immunologist.

Hmmm, perhaps a false claim?

The film flashes through dozens of upsetting news reports and images of people collapsing.

One headline reads: "My kind, compassionate son died unexpectedly." Another clip shows a young athlete dramatically keeling over.
Together, this can easily be used to paint an alarming picture of something suspicious going on.
Yet just a couple more clicks would reveal the son in question died in a car crash. And the athlete, college basketball player Keyontae Johnson, collapsed in December 2020 before he could even have had a Covid vaccine. He didn't die suddenly as the title suggests - he returned to the court last week.

Hmm, yet more false claims? Kinda gives the impression that the producers of the 'buy gold NOW" documentary aren't entirely concerned with the truth or facts.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2022, 11:32:22 AM »
You like experts, right?
He does if they back up what he wants to believe. If they don't then not so much.
In fact, if someone backs up what he wants to believe then he doesn't care what their level of expertise is. You know how he operates.
This thread is full of clear bullshit and disinformation, only people will certain agendas or mindsets would fall for it.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2022, 12:43:45 PM »
"Died Suddenly," is just another way of reporting the natural results of the baby boomer population (1945-1965). People from this age group are beginning the next phase of the life cycle. The speed of media fuels the rest of the fear. Weak sites like this, a refuge for DARPA bots, simply pile on.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2022, 10:00:44 PM »
Hang in there Al..Not a clot shot?

"The holiday marked the first time in 27 years that Roker was not part of NBC's coverage of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade last week."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/al-roker-hospitalized-again-blood-clots-hoda-kotb-today/

"Today" show anchor Al Roker has returned to the hospital as he continues to recover from blood clots in his legs and lungs."

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2022, 10:06:35 PM »
Hang in there Al..Not a clot shot?

"The holiday marked the first time in 27 years that Roker was not part of NBC's coverage of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade last week."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/al-roker-hospitalized-again-blood-clots-hoda-kotb-today/

"Today" show anchor Al Roker has returned to the hospital as he continues to recover from blood clots in his legs and lungs."

Al Roker, healthiest man alive. From the same article:

Roker has had a host of medical problems. Two years ago, he announced he had prostate cancer and had to have an organ removed. He's also had surgeries to fix issues with his hip and knees.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2022, 12:16:56 AM »
won't be able to hide the sudden deaths

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2022, 01:59:57 AM »
won't be able to hide the sudden deaths
Seems like they've been doing a pretty good job so far.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.