Offline stack

• View Profile
Muh Ukraine

Who is that guy in the video? And why should I listen to him?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/23/up-to-40000-russian-soldiers-killed-wounded-captured-or-mia-nato-says.html

between 7,000 and 15,000 Russian troops have died

To put this into perspective, 2,401 US troops were killed over the course of 20 years in Afghanistan.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
With peacekeeping operations like this one, who needs wars?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
This is peace keeping 101 mild version. The west and EU are scared sheetess from an economy no bigger than Texas. That's one BIG STICK !

Germany, Austria, and Hungary are acting as ‘brakes’ now, running for the hills. Arab countries have already said no mass to any sanctions.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
This is peace keeping 101 mild version. The west and EU are scared sheetess from an economy no bigger than Texas. That's one BIG STICK !

Germany, Austria, and Hungary are acting as ‘brakes’ now, running for the hills. Arab countries have already said no mass to any sanctions.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Russia told Poland, pay in rubles or no gas for you bitchez. Poland will crumble to mini texas gas and oil..lol Oh and the largest most sophisticated Nuke inventory in da world.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Russia told Poland, pay in rubles or no gas for you bitchez.
That's not quite what happened. Putin told Gazprom to make it happen. Gazprom asked. Predictably, they got told that's not how contracts work.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
That's not quite what happened. Putin told Gazprom to make it happen. Gazprom asked. Predictably, they got told that's not how contracts work.
I think we're well past the point of Putin giving the slightest fuck about international law.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
I think we're well past the point of Putin giving the slightest fuck about international law.
Of course; but so far there is no indication that anyone will accept this unilateral change of contract.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Not nearly as  big a stick as their nearly 6000 nuclear warheads.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Russia has em where they want them. LNG is no walk in the park. It's compressed gas 600 to 1 and not really that safe. Now you need plants and pipelines to turn it back into natural gas while sending it on it's way. Will take years to build the seaport infrastructure. Russia doesn't need to import much from the west or EU. China is supplying most their needs. Germany who has already said No Mass sells em machinery and parts as they gobble gas. You could find new suppliers. These sanctions will backfire on the west and eu

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Russia has em where they want them. LNG is no walk in the park. It's compressed gas 600 to 1 and not really that safe. Now you need plants and pipelines to turn it back into natural gas while sending it on it's way. Will take years to build the seaport infrastructure. Russia doesn't need to import much from the west or EU. China is supplying most their needs. Germany who has already said No Mass sells em machinery and parts as they gobble gas. You could find new suppliers. These sanctions will backfire on the west and eu

The US has sold LNG to the EU for decades. The new deal just means several billion more cubic meters of LNG (at a higher cost than Russian gas). The US is making a lot of money on this deal and no new infrastructure is needed. The only difference is more boats will be traveling across the Atlantic and... that's it.

It also means overall higher pressure for the EU to move away from fossil fuels in general. Once that happens, Russia, alongside the middle east, will die a little death. Then the West can finally move on from pretending these shithole countries actually matter beyond some black fluid they happen to have beneath their feet.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Once Russia is done "demilitarizing" and "de-nazifing" Ukraine, I can't help but to wonder who is going to rebuild all the infrastructure, industry, housing, etc. that is currently being destroyed.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile

The US has sold LNG to the EU for decades. The new deal just means several billion more cubic meters of LNG (at a higher cost than Russian gas). The US is making a lot of money on this deal and no new infrastructure is needed. The only difference is more boats will be traveling across the Atlantic and... that's it.

It also means overall higher pressure for the EU to move away from fossil fuels in general. Once that happens, Russia, alongside the middle east, will die a little death. Then the West can finally move on from pretending these shithole countries actually matter beyond some black fluid they happen to have beneath their feet.

You might want to remove the your head from el kester, you are totally mistaken.  2030 is the best they hope for..hope a dope

https://www.naturalgasintel.com/can-the-united-states-really-send-more-lng-to-europe/

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Once Russia is done "demilitarizing" and "de-nazifing" Ukraine, I can't help but to wonder who is going to rebuild all the infrastructure, industry, housing, etc. that is currently being destroyed.

No one ever really rebuilds these places, besides several billion peeps will be dead from the vaccine and new bio weapons they release.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/23/up-to-40000-russian-soldiers-killed-wounded-captured-or-mia-nato-says.html

To put this into perspective, 2,401 US troops were killed over the course of 20 years in Afghanistan.

too much lies and western media, you'll never learn.

More than 1,300 servicemen have been killed and nearly 4,000 injured in the offensive in Ukraine, the Russian military says

https://www.rt.com/russia/552708-ukraine-conflict-military-casualties/

This is why one must look at both sides because satan is a liar.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
You might want to remove the your head from el kester, you are totally mistaken.  2030 is the best they hope for..hope a dope

https://www.naturalgasintel.com/can-the-united-states-really-send-more-lng-to-europe/

I see you're a huge fan of linking articles you didn't read and that disagree with the point you're trying to make. Within a year, they're cutting gas imports from Russia by 2/3. That's an enormous hit to Russia's already devastated shithole economy. By this time next year they'll be lucky if they still have breadlines to stand in.

It hardly matters. By this time next year, Putin will be dead and this will all blow over as the Russian government is reorganized.

More than 1,300 servicemen have been killed and nearly 4,000 injured in the offensive in Ukraine, the Russian military says

So, at best, a shithole fighting some other shithole lost 1300 people in a single month vs the US losing 2400 over the course of 20 years. Fascinating.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 03:33:42 AM by Rushy »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Norway is, of course, happy to sell Natural Gas to Europe. :D
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile

I see you're a huge fan of linking articles you didn't read and that disagree with the point you're trying to make. Within a year, they're cutting gas imports from Russia by 2/3. That's an enormous hit to Russia's already devastated shithole economy. By this time next year they'll be lucky if they still have breadlines to stand in.

It hardly matters. By this time next year, Putin will be dead and this will all blow over as the Russian government is reorganized.

So, at best, a shithole fighting some other shithole lost 1300 people in a single month vs the US losing 2400 over the course of 20 years. Fascinating.

Putin would tip the sanction scale, not so much the death scale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ROI/comments/tl3no9/10_wars_6_million_deaths_0_sanctions/

Offline stack

• View Profile

Putin would tip the sanction scale, not so much the death scale.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ROI/comments/tl3no9/10_wars_6_million_deaths_0_sanctions/

What were the 10 wars? I count 3 and am missing 7. Not giving those folks pictured a bye (maybe Laura & Michelle) but not sure what the other ones are.