Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/02/27/report-from-an-american-in-ukraine/

Different point of view from most.

I stopped watching after 40 seconds.
I don't see the invasion as not succeeding because infrastrructure is still standing.  I see it as not succeeding because they haven't taken a few major cities despite trying.  Despite everyone thinking Russia would roll over Ukraine. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Submitted without comment...

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
I wonder if this guy is still alive. It was posted several days ago on Plebbit.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
This’ll sort it out!

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/14/elon-musk-challenges-vladimir-putin-to-face-him-in-single-combat-16272014/
... that's just dumb.  Musk would be beaten to a pulp.

I don't know. Elon is way bigger, younger and can probably download any fighting style into his brain.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
This’ll sort it out!

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/14/elon-musk-challenges-vladimir-putin-to-face-him-in-single-combat-16272014/

I don't know. Elon is way bigger, younger and can probably download any fighting style into his brain.

Putin was killing people back when Elon was still in grade school.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Don't say that like it's a bad thing.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Don't say that like it's a bad thing.

It is a bad thing.
If he survives, he'll whine about it for decades.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
False flag coming?

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
False flag coming?

More hating America Propaganda from a communist sympathizer posted by a communist sympathizer.

This man's hateful rant is reflection on himself, particularly the "small penis energy" he talks about. Google this person, he's a loser.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
If they really wanted to make some big city moves, NK would just start artillerying SK, China would take Taiwan, and Russia would keep rolling their tanks to Paris. And there's not a lot anyone could do about it.

Well this aged poorly. Russian tanks appear to be made out of cardboard.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Russian tanks appear to be made out of cardboard.
I wouldn't necessarily criticize the quality of the Russian tanks.  One should take into account the vast resources put into a number of weapons systems whose sole function in life is to kill armored vehicles, especially tanks.  With man portable systems like Javelin and NLAW, who needs an A-10?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
It's a testament to enduring human stupidity that Putin has done more in the past month to motivate the West to reduce its reliance on unsustainable energy sources than half a century of climate science.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
It's a testament to enduring human stupidity that Putin has done more in the past month to motivate the West to reduce its reliance on unsustainable energy sources than half a century of climate science.

Maybe that was what the war on terror was about?  Make the Middle East so hated, we refuse their oil?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Muh Ukraine

« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 04:00:16 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

Virtue signaling about the war in Ukraine: