It’s too bad he decided to do that.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2021, 10:35:31 AM »
Too late for that.

You are cool with all of it.

You have got what you wanted all along.

I am cool with what?  I never said I was "cool" with anything.  I said you were xenophobic.  Don't lie.
You are cool with it.

I brought up the pastor being jailed, and rather than condemn that, you wrote, "USA TERRIBLE."

Millions of people want to come to our terrible shithole, whereas no one wants to get close to yours.
So it's easier to hire reporters to give a Biden stand in, then film Biden responding to that interview, then compositing it, then releasing it and having the fake reporter say it all happened?  That is simpler than actually doing the interview? Perhaps the word "simpler" means something different to you than the rest of us.
Yes.

I have a firm grasp on its meaning, whereas you do not.

You can stop referring to yourself as "us," unless of course you have numerous alts, which wouldn't be surprising.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2021, 10:39:52 AM »
Seeing kids detained and huddled sleeping on the floor is a travesty. Full stop. Who is to blame?
Yes, of course. The kids should be kicked outside to find food and shelter on their own.

Never mind the fact they were unaccompanied and being sexually assaulted on the trip here and never mind the medical treatment and meals they are receiving.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2021, 11:36:08 AM »
So it's easier to hire reporters to give a Biden stand in, then film Biden responding to that interview, then compositing it, then releasing it and having the fake reporter say it all happened?  That is simpler than actually doing the interview? Perhaps the word "simpler" means something different to you than the rest of us.
Yes.

You can stop referring to yourself as "us," unless of course you have numerous alts, which wouldn't be surprising.

He is likely referring to "us" as the group of people here who think that it's not simple to film and photograph an interview from multiple angles and green-screen it all together with a separate group of fake reporters, and it is simple to just stand in front of real reporters and answer questions.

You may think involving dozens of people in a conspiracy to fake an interview for no good reason is simple, many of us do not.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2021, 12:00:05 PM »
Sure. It was all working SO WELL before Biden's inauguration, wasn't it?
Is "b-but the other guy!!!1!" the best defence of Biden's policy there? I thought this thread was meant to discuss President™️ Joe Biden.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2021, 12:05:12 PM »
Yes.

He is likely referring to "us" as the group of people here who think that it's not simple to film and photograph an interview from multiple angles and green-screen it all together with a separate group of fake reporters, and it is simple to just stand in front of real reporters and answer questions.

You may think involving dozens of people in a conspiracy to fake an interview for no good reason is simple, many of us do not.
The reporters were standing in front of him and their mics were in front of him also.

Having seen numerous examples of green screen effects and what happens when it goes wrong leads to the simple conclusion it was all a green screened TV production, aired a lot of the 5 o'clock news feeds.

No conspiracy necessary when they are all complicit.

I realize that doesn't sit too well with you.

Rama Set

« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2021, 12:21:08 PM »
Too late for that.

I am cool with what?  I never said I was "cool" with anything.  I said you were xenophobic.  Don't lie.
You are cool with it.

I brought up the pastor being jailed, and rather than condemn that, you wrote, "USA TERRIBLE."

That’s a lie. I said I wasn’t aware what you were talking about. I can’t condemn something out of ignorance.

EDIT: Are you talking about this?

https://www.christianlegalfellowship.org/blog/2020/5/25/criminal-charges-dropped-against-toronto-street-preacher

If so, I’m happy the charges were dropped and he probably shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place.

Millions of people want to come to our terrible shithole, whereas no one wants to get close to yours.

300,000/year is no one? I’m starting to understand how much you struggle day to day.

EDIT: The US let’s in about 850,000/year so hardly millions

Yes.

If you think unnecessarily green screening something is simpler than not green screening at all, then you obviously don’t. Even if they were staging a fake presser, it would be simpler to just have them together. I’m sorry that’s difficult for you to grasp.

I suppose I can’t expect you to realize that several people in this thread disagree with you. Shame on me for that.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 12:29:37 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2021, 12:21:52 PM »
Sure. It was all working SO WELL before Biden's inauguration, wasn't it?
Is "b-but the other guy!!!1!" the best defence of Biden's policy there? I thought this thread was meant to discuss President™️ Joe Biden.

Wouldn't be mentioned had Tom not spent 4+ years espousing the supposed merits of the other guy.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2021, 12:32:56 PM »
Yes.

The reporters were standing in front of him and their mics were in front of him also.

Having seen numerous examples of green screen effects and what happens when it goes wrong leads to the simple conclusion it was all a green screened TV production, aired a lot of the 5 o'clock news feeds.

No conspiracy necessary when they are all complicit.

I realize that doesn't sit too well with you.

Everyone knowingly involved in a conspiracy is complicit, that's what a conspiracy is, a group of people all being in on it. ::)

So let me get this straight, the entirety of your evidence that a press conference filmed from several angles with dozens of reporters and cameramen and witnesses is fake because... you know a green screen when you see it.  Clearly there can be no other simpler explanation because you, the expert on green screens have declared it so.

Sorry, the "rest of us" that don't see conspiracy theories everywhere disagree with you.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2021, 01:10:08 PM »
Wouldn't be mentioned had Tom not spent 4+ years espousing the supposed merits of the other guy.
So your response to that criticism is also "b-but the other guy!!1!"

Huh.

Given that this thread is about President Joe Biden, and not Trump or Tom, I guess that means you just don't have a line of defence for his policy?

Rama Set

« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2021, 02:24:35 PM »
So your response to that criticism is also "b-but the other guy!!1!"

Huh.

Given that this thread is about President Joe Biden, and not Trump or Tom, I guess that means you just don't have a line of defence for his policy?

Yeah, I have never expected Biden to be perfect and this is a prime example.  Regardless of intentions there is bound to be a certain amount of inertia in changing these institutions, but the messaging around it makes it seem like he is fine with continuing the isolationist and xenophobic trends in American border policy.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2021, 02:31:02 PM »
the messaging around it makes it seem like he is fine with continuing the isolationist and xenophobic trends in American border policy.
To be fair, he probably is, and that shouldn't be surprising. It's not like America stopped being a xenophobic country the moment Biden got elected - it's been decades in the making, and is probably not getting undone anytime soon.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2021, 03:26:28 PM »
Too late for that.

You are cool with it.

That’s a lie. I said I wasn’t aware what you were talking about. I can’t condemn something out of ignorance.

EDIT: Are you talking about this?

https://www.christianlegalfellowship.org/blog/2020/5/25/criminal-charges-dropped-against-toronto-street-preacher

If so, I’m happy the charges were dropped and he probably shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place.
You essentially wrote, "USA TERRIBLE," and are now trying to back out of it.

As usual.

300,000/year is no one? I’m starting to understand how much you struggle day to day.

EDIT: The US let’s in about 850,000/year so hardly millions
300,000 no ones going to your country is correct.

Millions want to come to our country and your hero Joe will just let them in. Even people like you.
If you think unnecessarily green screening something is simpler than not green screening at all, then you obviously don’t. Even if they were staging a fake presser, it would be simpler to just have them together. I’m sorry that’s difficult for you to grasp.
Introducing the word "unnecessarily," when it was obviously necessary to do so doesn't help your argument.

I suppose I can’t expect you to realize that several people in this thread disagree with you. Shame on me for that.
I just figured you were either having those recurring delusions of being royalty, took up having a mouse in your pocket, or referring to your alts. I went with the latter.

Rama Set

« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2021, 04:03:43 PM »
You essentially wrote, "USA TERRIBLE," and are now trying to back out of it.

As usual.

I did criticize the USA and haven’t backed down from it once. I also criticized the arrest of that pastor. Amazingly the world is complicated and both those criticisms can coexist. Sorry if that scares you.
300,000 no ones going to your country is correct.

Just taking a random shit on strangers. Weird flex, but ok.

Millions want to come to our country and your hero Joe will just let them in. Even people like you.

No people like me would want to stay in Canada with our higher standard of living, good education and overall happier people, thanks.
Introducing the word "unnecessarily," when it was obviously necessary to do so doesn't help your argument.

It wasn’t obviously necessary to green screen at all. You have a bunch of reporters in on The ConspiracyTM, and a president who is in on it. It would be easier in every way to just put them together, on the Whitehouse lawn and do an interview. Cheaper, faster, requiring less people involved and doing it for real takes away the pesky problem of having to dupe anyone. Unless there is some circumstance that you are privy to? Like did Q tell you he is under house arrest and this is the only way to keep it quiet?

I just figured you were either having those recurring delusions of being royalty, took up having a mouse in your pocket, or referring to your alts. I went with the latter.

Ah so you needlessly complicate everything in your life, not just politics. Makes sense. Well I’m happy I could clear one part up for you.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2021, 04:17:52 PM »
Yes.

If the mics were real, and Biden was real, how did a mic clip through his hand?  Just curious: can you explain how a green screen works?  Like in detail?  No copy/paste.  In your own words, please.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2021, 10:30:45 AM »
Yes.

If the mics were real, and Biden was real, how did a mic clip through his hand?  Just curious: can you explain how a green screen works?  Like in detail?  No copy/paste.  In your own words, please.
In detail? What kind of detail?

The kind you are going to copy/paste to "fact check," my reply?

Look it up yourself.

The entire episode was a green screen production.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2021, 10:37:40 AM »
No people like me would want to stay in Canada with our higher standard of living, good education and overall happier people, thanks.

It wasn’t obviously necessary to green screen at all. You have a bunch of reporters in on The ConspiracyTM, and a president who is in on it. It would be easier in every way to just put them together, on the Whitehouse lawn and do an interview. Cheaper, faster, requiring less people involved and doing it for real takes away the pesky problem of having to dupe anyone. Unless there is some circumstance that you are privy to? Like did Q tell you he is under house arrest and this is the only way to keep it quiet?

Ah so you needlessly complicate everything in your life, not just politics. Makes sense. Well I’m happy I could clear one part up for you.
Yeah, keep preaching your BS.
Quality of life in the US - 15
Quality of life in Canada - 21

It was necessary to green screen the presser. If it wasn't then the people putting on the show would not have done it.

Rama Set

« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2021, 10:51:28 AM »

Yeah, keep preaching your BS.
Quality of life in the US - 15
Quality of life in Canada - 21

Numbers!

It was necessary to green screen the presser. If it wasn't then the people putting on the show would not have done it.

So to sum up, it was necessary because it supports the conspiracy you believe in.  Well, not everyone needs critical thinking skills.  I am sure you are good at something else.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2021, 10:55:23 AM »
So to sum up, it was necessary because it supports the conspiracy you believe in.  Well, not everyone needs critical thinking skills.  I am sure you are good at something else.
No, it was necessary because that was the only way it could be aired.

No conspiracy.

Just the MSM continuing the lie.

Amazing, the MSM lies all the time and "us," support it.

Rama Set

« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2021, 10:58:02 AM »
No, it was necessary because that was the only way it could be aired.

The ONLY way.  That's right.  ONLY.

No conspiracy.

Definition of conspiracy.

Just the MSM continuing the lie.

Which lie?  Is Biden not real? 

Amazing, the MSM lies all the time and "us," support it.

Obviously it's just you and a select few others that "have your eyes open".  It has nothing to do with delusion.  Nothin at all.