Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #6600 on: October 17, 2020, 07:14:21 PM »
Even the Biden Campaign is saying that the poll numbers are untrue.

And this is great news. Because it keeps the fire lit under the democrats to make sure they get out the vote. The last thing the Biden campaign wants is any sense of complacency. I would even like to see the Biden campaign come out and say it's a tie race in the battleground States.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6601 on: October 18, 2020, 02:47:33 AM »
I am still willing to engage in a bet from someone who will to commit to a T R U M P victory. It doesn't even have to be cash money.

Rama Set

« Reply #6602 on: October 18, 2020, 02:53:55 AM »
I am still willing to engage in a bet from someone who will to commit to a T R U M P victory. It doesn't even have to be cash money.

I’d bet you, just because I want to see the trash talk if Biden wins.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6603 on: October 18, 2020, 12:17:18 PM »

I’d bet you, just because I want to see the trash talk if Biden wins.

That's a good campaign idea for Biden.  "Vote Biden so we can bring back the You're Fired! meme."

Rama Set

« Reply #6604 on: October 19, 2020, 04:16:52 PM »
How dumb was Trump this weekend? He called the lockdown “Biden’s lockdown” and said Biden would cancel Christmas. Trump doesn’t seem to be aware he is currently president and will continue to be president through Christmas. Or he is a dishonest jackass. Hmm, maybe it’s the second one actually.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #6605 on: October 19, 2020, 04:41:59 PM »
Saying Biden will cancel Christmas is the most ludicrously desperate thing I've seen from his campaign yet. He's also trying to scare people into voting for him because Biden will listen to the scientists about Covid. All he seems to have left is stuff that will rile up his own base; he's run out of ways to attack Biden in a way that will resonate with the wider electorate.

And this stuff (Biden, a devout Catholic, canceling Christmas? Really??) will only make him look more unhinged to that wider electorate, when he's been working so hard to make it look like Biden's the one losing his mind.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: October 19, 2020, 04:44:11 PM »
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tweet-satire-post-twitter-shut-down-defending-biden-2020-10

Trump appeared to fall for a satirical post which joked that Twitter shut itself down to stop criticism of Joe Biden

President Donald Trump has appeared to fall for a satirical article joking that Twitter closed down its entire network to stop damaging information about Democratic nominee Joe Biden from spreading.

Early Friday morning the president shared an article by "The Babylon Bee" — titled "Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News" — adding: "Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T."

This would be funny if this moron wasn't in charge of so many critical things and is clearly just not able to tell reality from fantasy.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6607 on: October 19, 2020, 05:22:26 PM »
How dumb was Trump this weekend? He called the lockdown “Biden’s lockdown” and said Biden would cancel Christmas. Trump doesn’t seem to be aware he is currently president and will continue to be president through Christmas. Or he is a dishonest jackass. Hmm, maybe it’s the second one actually.

Biden's going to cancel Christmas!!??

Shit, I didn't know that.  I guess I have to vote for Trump now.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6608 on: October 20, 2020, 07:07:18 PM »
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #6609 on: October 20, 2020, 09:28:42 PM »
I've been reviewing some of the intel released from this hard drive.  What I'm learning is truly disturbing.  I'll post some pics from the dump.  I expect I may get banned for this since they are extremely graphic in nature.  Be warned.

Then here we see this text exchange.

"only focus on recovery.  I love you, dad".

WTF sort of monster are we dealing with here??!!

Rama Set

« Reply #6610 on: October 20, 2020, 09:54:50 PM »
The kind that will listen to scientists. Say goodbye civilization.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: October 20, 2020, 11:14:35 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6612 on: October 21, 2020, 04:52:52 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-william-barr-act-hunter-biden-business-dealings

Panic mode!

Meh.
Even if Barr appointed someome it would take months. Trunp is throwing up anything he can and hoping it sticks.  All the while doing basically the exact same crimes.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6613 on: October 21, 2020, 07:06:33 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6615 on: October 22, 2020, 12:18:39 AM »
Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is apparently trying to convince people that Gentoo Linux is a hacking tool.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 12:33:22 AM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #6616 on: October 22, 2020, 12:25:56 AM »
lol that is super hilarious if true, but i cannot find any evidence that it's real. if the maddow account really posted that, then they deleted it right away.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #6617 on: October 22, 2020, 02:19:37 AM »
This is of course deeply idiotic to the point of being funny. But I can't seem to find the source of this.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6618 on: October 22, 2020, 03:41:13 AM »
I'm guessing it's fake.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile