Rama Set

Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #660 on: August 26, 2021, 06:44:32 PM »
I couldn’t enter the area where my son’s broken arm was being operated on. He was kidnaaaaaaaaaped. 

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 26, 2021, 06:47:23 PM »
Have fun, Tom and J-Man

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-58330796

58 deaths from 35 million vaccines.  Thats death rate of much less than .01%
And if a death rate of 1% is no big deal, then this isn't even worth posting about.
You suddenly do not want to count the deaths of people who were vaccinated, still dying from Covid.

Because I suppose, like the doctor said:

"Yeah, the patient died from Covid. Yeah, the patient was vaccinated against Covid. But his death would have been a LOT WORSE had he not been vaccinated!"

Can't make this shit up.

What doctor said this? It's already been well established that the death and hospitalization rate among those who get the vaccine and get COVID is much lower than the death and hospitalization rate among those who don't get the vaccine. Nobody on the side of the vaccine is hiding these numbers, because the numbers so strongly support the efficacy of the vaccine.

I'd like to see where a doctor said someone's death would have been much worse if they hadn't taken the vaccine, lol. Obviously such a doctor would be an idiot. It is just a mischaracterization of the vaccine's effectiveness.

Keep being a puppet and repeating their inane arguments though, they only strengthen my resolve that everyone should be taking the vaccine if you have to go to such dishonest lengths to try to discredit it.   :D
The numbers do not support the vaccine.

If they did, no need for boosters.

I was vaccinated against all sorts of stuff when I was younger.

No need for a booster for any of that stuff.

Here, the vaccine begins losing effectiveness almost immediately.

Doesn't even last a full year.

Sounds rather INEFFECTIVE TO ME.

Let's take your posts as an analog.

One can reliably count on your posts to be inane and mindless drivel minute after minute, day, after day, month after month, and year after year.

Whereas the vaccine is garbage.

To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 26, 2021, 08:47:27 PM »
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 26, 2021, 10:30:45 PM »

Quite effective garbage, though.

https://www.wsfa.com/2021/08/23/94-alabama-covid-19-deaths-among-unvaccinated/

We're seeing these huge surges in places where large numbers of people (including local politicians) are fighting taking the vaccine, but the vaccine is useless garbage.  ::)

BTW, lackey, boosters are a normal thing, even if they're not needed for every type of vaccine. Tetanus shots don't last forever, either, yet nobody seems to doubt their effectiveness. I bet you would get a tetanus shot if you cut yourself on rusty metal and your doctor recommended it, and I'd double down that you have had a tetanus shot in the past (unless Tucker Carlson told you not to, I guess, I must confess I'm not on top of the extreme Right's take on tetanus shots, but I haven't seen them speak against them). But the coronavirus vaccine is totally useless, because booster shots. I mean, seriously, the people whose arguments you're parroting are just making less sense and getting more desperate as time goes on.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 10:33:14 PM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 27, 2021, 10:18:11 AM »

We're seeing these huge surges in places where large numbers of people (including local politicians) are fighting taking the vaccine, but the vaccine is useless garbage.  ::)

BTW, lackey, boosters are a normal thing, even if they're not needed for every type of vaccine. T
Yes, boosters are normal.

How normal?

Only one example out of the many.

And that is if you are stupid enough to get cut on rusty metal.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 27, 2021, 05:34:46 PM »

BTW, lackey, boosters are a normal thing, even if they're not needed for every type of vaccine. T
Yes, boosters are normal.

How normal?

Only one example out of the many.

And that is if you are stupid enough to get cut on rusty metal.

Seems pretty normal:

Vaccine boosters that children need include:

Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR)
Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (Tdap)
Varicella

Vaccine boosters you may need as a teen or adult include:

Tdap (every 10 years)
Shingles
Pneumonia
Varicella
MMR
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/vaccine-booster-shots

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 31, 2021, 11:56:32 AM »
https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2021/08/29/3rd-conservative-radio-host-who-condemned-vaccines-dies-of-covid-1390555

Ok, so I'm not rooting for anybody to die or anything. I do kind of appreciate that conservative pundits are helping to hasten the death of the Republican Party by convincing their flocks of sheep to not take the vaccine though. The need for voter suppression to keep the Republican Party on life support has never been stronger!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 31, 2021, 01:12:59 PM »
https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2021/08/29/3rd-conservative-radio-host-who-condemned-vaccines-dies-of-covid-1390555

Ok, so I'm not rooting for anybody to die or anything. I do kind of appreciate that conservative pundits are helping to hasten the death of the Republican Party by convincing their flocks of sheep to not take the vaccine though. The need for voter suppression to keep the Republican Party on life support has never been stronger!

"But how many liberals are dying, Roundy?  How many are lining up to die in hospital beds?  The media doesn't report that, just one a few conservatives die." -probably someone, somewhere on the internet
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 03, 2021, 01:12:36 PM »
The latest news clearly indicates natural immunity is the way to go.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: September 03, 2021, 01:14:46 PM »
The latest news clearly indicates natural immunity is the way to go.
Once again, natural immunity requires getting sick with COVID to achieve. Are you really suggesting we prevent people from getting sick with COVID by making them sick with COVID?
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 03, 2021, 04:45:02 PM »
https://rumble.com/vm0fqp-dr.-zev-zelenko-covid-genocide-very-nefarious-sinister-purpose.html

Controversial Doc in Trump’s Ear Calls Malaria Drug Study ‘Garbage’
Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko, whose coronavirus advice is being probed by federal authorities...Zelenko’s enthusiastic and vocal support for hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug being used experimentally to treat coronavirus symptoms...However, a global study of 96,000 hospitalized coronavirus patients, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, found that the combination of hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic drug azithromycin quadrupled the risk of heart arrhythmia and increased the risk of death by 45 percent.[/b]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-zelenko-controversial-doc-in-trumps-ear-calls-hydroxychloroquine-study-garbage

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 03, 2021, 08:17:51 PM »
https://rumble.com/vm0fqp-dr.-zev-zelenko-covid-genocide-very-nefarious-sinister-purpose.html

Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko, whose coronavirus advice is being probed by federal authorities...Zelenko’s enthusiastic and vocal support for hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug being used experimentally to treat coronavirus symptoms...However, a global study of 96,000 hospitalized coronavirus patients, published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday, found that the combination of hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic drug azithromycin quadrupled the risk of heart arrhythmia and increased the risk of death by 45 percent.[/b]
https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-zelenko-controversial-doc-in-trumps-ear-calls-hydroxychloroquine-study-garbage

I'm taking and my wife has been on his generic vitamin answer to covid. Wifes Dr. recommended it over a year ago because she works in a grocery and still does. no covid!  Quercetin 250 + Zinc 35/ + D 5kiu + C 2k, we add a multi- b3 150% daily... then ifn we get the vid like the good DR. recommends we'll go 1000 mg Quercetin and zinc 60.  No vaccines here so our natural immunity is much better than the death jab peeps.  Quercetin  like ivermetin or HCQ are the gun that shoots the Zinc into the cells stopping the covid if I understand him right.  Dr.s know this as my wifes guy told to get on this long ago.  Joe Rogan won, bla bla bla

If 3 billion pharmaceutical shots were at stake, the powers that be will say anything, right? These pills he's encouraging are cheap for most, under $50. Wife and I are in and have been. Now go get a death jab that doesn't work.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #673 on: September 03, 2021, 08:44:27 PM »
The profit margins on those drugs are almost certainly higher than the vaccine, but sure.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 03, 2021, 09:39:31 PM »
Apparently Pfizer has pandemic pricing, currently charging the US $19.50 per dose. Anyone's guess what post-pandemic/boosters may cost.

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: September 04, 2021, 03:52:44 AM »
Apparently Pfizer has pandemic pricing, currently charging the US $19.50 per dose. Anyone's guess what post-pandemic/boosters may cost.
I'm gonna guess it will be at least a 50x increase.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #676 on: September 04, 2021, 06:21:18 AM »
Oh, no doubt. Their Vax's usually run in the $150-$200 realm per. And even at $19.50 pandemic pricing, I read somewhere that they were contracted by the US for something like 500 million doses. (The numbers are a little fuzzy). But even at that, 500,000,000 x 19.50 = lots and lots of $$$.
There's a lot about, of course, the R&D costs, of course, and something that I can't quite verify regarding Pfizer taking financial responsibility for storage and shipping costs. But still, its a lot of dough flying around.

But, even though I loathe bigpharma, it's the jab we need.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 04, 2021, 07:06:34 AM »

I'm taking and my wife has been on his generic vitamin answer to covid. Wifes Dr. recommended it over a year ago because she works in a grocery and still does. no covid!  Quercetin 250 + Zinc 35/ + D 5kiu + C 2k, we add a multi- b3 150% daily... then ifn we get the vid like the good DR. recommends we'll go 1000 mg Quercetin and zinc 60.  No vaccines here so our natural immunity is much better than the death jab peeps.  Quercetin  like ivermetin or HCQ are the gun that shoots the Zinc into the cells stopping the covid if I understand him right.  Dr.s know this as my wifes guy told to get on this long ago.  Joe Rogan won, bla bla bla

If 3 billion pharmaceutical shots were at stake, the powers that be will say anything, right? These pills he's encouraging are cheap for most, under $50. Wife and I are in and have been. Now go get a death jab that doesn't work.

And exactly how would zinc stop a virus from entering a cell?  Its not like a virus is repelled by zinc.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 04, 2021, 10:08:34 AM »
No vaccines here so our natural immunity is much better than the death jab peeps.
In order to have natural immunity, you must have already been sick with COVID. Have you?
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 10, 2021, 05:56:10 AM »
You tell ‘em, Joe!

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"