Why is earth special?
« on: December 17, 2017, 08:46:54 PM »
Well hello there,
I have a lot of questions and hope that you can answer them.
1),
Not sure what theory is the believed in here, but as far as I know, gravity is explained by the flat earth moving up constantly at 9.81 m/s**2.
But, does that mean that every single thing in the Universe does the same? Which would then mean, that spherical objects -the moon, the sun, other planets- would have different gravity on each of their poles?
2),
Which gets me to my next question, why is earth special? Why are other planets -or basicly every other object in the universe- spherical, but earth isn't?
3),
How long are the "ice walls" that keep the water on earth? And why has no one ever reached the very end of them?
4),
Why did no physicist ever conduct experiments regarding the flat earth that showed promising evidence and was approved by other scientists?

That's it for now. Hope you guys can help me out.

Offline KevAmiga

• Round and round we go.
    • View Profile
Re: Why is earth special?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 05:29:55 PM »
I can maybe help :)

Which gets me to my next question, why is earth special? Why are other planets -or basicly every other object in the universe- spherical, but earth isn't? -  It isn't, its a planet like any other, round, just so happens to have an atmosphere that supports life. Pretty lucky that!

3),How long are the "ice walls" that keep the water on earth? And why has no one ever reached the very end of them? - Simple answer, they don't exist.

Im sure someone will come and (try to) prove me wrong pretty quickly :)

Hope that helps!

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 05:02:11 PM »
This is all explained by my COT hypothesis (Celestial Ocean Theory). I suggest you read up on it here: https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=8294.0

Now, to your questions.

1: Gravity does not exist; it is a product of a biased scientific community. Everything in observable physics can be explained through the laws of buoyancy, no gravity needed. The Universe, encased in the Celestial Ocean, accelerates upwards.

2: The planets do exist. Or, well, they do not exist in the same way NASA tells you. In my Celestial Ocean Theory, which I find the most reliable, the planets - as well as meteorites - are simply debris generated by cracks in the Firmament. This debris floats above the Sun and the Moon as the laws of buoyancy dictate.

3: The exact nature of the ice walls are unknown, but according to COT, they are not actually holding the oceans in; they are simply supporting the Firmament. We will probably never get to know the exact nature of the Ice Walls because Antarctica is heavily guarded and it is almost impossible for civilians to be allowed to reach the South Pole (Because it doesn't exist).

4: They have, but the scientific community is littered with frauds and corrupt shills. NASA and other pro-globe organizations force scientists to spread misinformation and to suppress evidence of the Flat Earth.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 09:46:41 PM »
1: Gravity does not exist; it is a product of a biased scientific community. Everything in observable physics can be explained through the laws of buoyancy, no gravity needed. The Universe, encased in the Celestial Ocean, accelerates upwards.

False. An attractive force between two masses is easily shown to exist. The simplest is the The Cavendish Experiment, of which literally hundreds of demonstrations can be found online, if you don't feel like taking the time to do it yourself.

There are other more complex demonstrations available that address the criticisms of The Cavendish Experiment, but generally require prohibitively expensive equipment to perform, my suggestion is based on cost effectiveness to give you something you can do in your living room to demonstrate that gravitational attraction between masses does exist.

2: The planets do exist. Or, well, they do not exist in the same way NASA tells you. In my Celestial Ocean Theory, which I find the most reliable, the planets - as well as meteorites - are simply debris generated by cracks in the Firmament. This debris floats above the Sun and the Moon as the laws of buoyancy dictate.

Which implies that the Sun, the Moon are less dense than air (it can't be a vacuum up there as buoyancy requires a fluid medium) while meteoroids are even less dense, right up until that point where they become more dense and fallen to Earth as a meteorite.

Also, how does cracks in the firmament, which you claim that Libyan Desert Glass are pieces of, 'generate' a solid iron object (which is less dense than air up to the point where it isn't anymore)?

3: The exact nature of the ice walls are unknown, but according to COT, they are not actually holding the oceans in; they are simply supporting the Firmament. We will probably never get to know the exact nature of the Ice Walls because Antarctica is heavily guarded and it is almost impossible for civilians to be allowed to reach the South Pole (Because it doesn't exist).

The South Pole is a tourist destination:

https://www.polarcruises.com/antarctica/destinations/south-pole-land-based

Not touching #4, because saying something like "because, you know, the success of total population control is totally dependent on the shape of the surface" would probably get me banned.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 10:08:21 PM »

False. An attractive force between two masses is easily shown to exist. The simplest is the The Cavendish Experiment, of which literally hundreds of demonstrations can be found online, if you don't feel like taking the time to do it yourself.

There are other more complex demonstrations available that address the criticisms of The Cavendish Experiment, but generally require prohibitively expensive equipment to perform, my suggestion is based on cost effectiveness to give you something you can do in your living room to demonstrate that gravitational attraction between masses does exist.

Which implies that the Sun, the Moon are less dense than air (it can't be a vacuum up there as buoyancy requires a fluid medium) while meteoroids are even less dense, right up until that point where they become more dense and fallen to Earth as a meteorite.

Also, how does cracks in the firmament, which you claim that Libyan Desert Glass are pieces of, 'generate' a solid iron object (which is less dense than air up to the point where it isn't anymore)?

Not touching #4, because saying something like "because, you know, the success of total population control is totally dependent on the shape of the surface" would probably get me banned.

1: The Cavendish experiment is popular among globeheads, but has not yet been reproduced. There are a thousand ways to disprove it, here is just one:

Every one can witness, that no matter how large and massive of two balls, of steel you make and place them close together, that there never, ever was a perceptible attraction by Newtonian gravity of one for the other. But everyone can build the tiniest of bar magnets and notice that as you bring the two closer together, that the snap at one another in attraction.

Also, the asteroid Ida and its moon Dactyl. Anyone doing the Cavendish Experiment and believing it, should look at the asteroid belt, that all the asteroids should have moons based on Cavendish Experiment, but the fact is, that gravitational bonding is a rare phenomenon, because, well, gravity is not Newtonian and that gravity is EM-gravity.

2: Libyan Desert Glass is not made of iron. It is an entirely different material. It is denser than air, which is why it falls. The Firmament, which is made of Desert Glass, is supported by the Antarctic Ice Walls, which is why the dome does not collapse.

3: The South Pole is *allegedly* a tourist destination. By that I mean that tourists are shown a spot on a featureless plain which has been called "the South Pole". If you look at the Flat Earth map, however, you will find that there is no such Pole, and that the alleged "Pole" could simply have been placed anywhere in Antarctica. I reckon that one would be immediately stopped if one tries to go further into the continent than the Pole.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 03:51:54 PM »

1: The Cavendish experiment is popular among globeheads, but has not yet been reproduced. There are a thousand ways to disprove it, here is just one:

Every one can witness, that no matter how large and massive of two balls, of steel you make and place them close together, that there never, ever was a perceptible attraction by Newtonian gravity of one for the other. But everyone can build the tiniest of bar magnets and notice that as you bring the two closer together, that the snap at one another in attraction.

Also, the asteroid Ida and its moon Dactyl. Anyone doing the Cavendish Experiment and believing it, should look at the asteroid belt, that all the asteroids should have moons based on Cavendish Experiment, but the fact is, that gravitational bonding is a rare phenomenon, because, well, gravity is not Newtonian and that gravity is EM-gravity.

2: Libyan Desert Glass is not made of iron. It is an entirely different material. It is denser than air, which is why it falls. The Firmament, which is made of Desert Glass, is supported by the Antarctic Ice Walls, which is why the dome does not collapse.

3: The South Pole is *allegedly* a tourist destination. By that I mean that tourists are shown a spot on a featureless plain which has been called "the South Pole". If you look at the Flat Earth map, however, you will find that there is no such Pole, and that the alleged "Pole" could simply have been placed anywhere in Antarctica. I reckon that one would be immediately stopped if one tries to go further into the continent than the Pole.

1) You are wrong. This is something even high school school students can reproduce.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-wire-was-used-to-measure-a-tiny-force-of-gravity/

2) Yeah, the magic sky dome is shattering and dropping "glass" on Libya. Seems like it would be a wet place and yet it isn't. Where is all the water that should be leaking in??

3) So Earth has a magnetic monopole??? Get ready for your Nobel Prize! How do you explain the aurora australis??? You guys just crack me up.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Online AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 02:38:13 PM »

That does not disprove the Cavendish experiment. It's as simple as magnetism is a much stronger force than gravity. When you lift a paper clip with a magnet you are indeed overcoming the gravity of the entire earth pulling down on the paper clip. That doesn't prove that gravity does not exist, it simply shows how much stronger a force magnetism is.
The key word in the above is "perceptible". You are correct in that because the force of gravity is so week the experiment has to be designed carefully to detect it. That doesn't mean it is impossible to do so. It took me 2 minutes to find some demonstrations on YouTube.

I reckon that one would be immediately stopped if one tries to go further into the continent than the Pole.

And what is your basis for that? You can't just "reckon" stuff, you have to have some evidence.

While we're here, I'd be interested to know what you believe powers Universal Acceleration.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

ScienceFirst

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 04:01:00 PM »

4: They have, but the scientific community is littered with frauds and corrupt shills. NASA and other pro-globe organizations force scientists to spread misinformation and to suppress evidence of the Flat Earth.

Do you have ANY reason at all for saying 'they have' - except that you presume they must have?

Your explanations have a lot more holes than round earth physics! Can you give me even one good reason to believe this is anything more than what it sounds like - a potentially good sci-fi book? because cherry picking is not enough! give me a good solid picture if you can, and maybe i will be convinced and will start convincing people right by your side!

Offline DSC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 11:46:26 PM »

Please elaborate.  If there is a firmament holding back a 'Celestial Ocean' and cracks did appear. Would this ocean not leak and fall to earth. Either by force of gravity or UA?

Explain how this does or does not occur.

Offline ShowmetheProof

• We are fellow scientists, and should act as such.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 06:21:13 PM »
This is all explained by my COT hypothesis (Celestial Ocean Theory). I suggest you read up on it here: https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=8294.0

Now, to your questions.

1.I know what my profile text thingy says, but I will have to break it to be honest to you:  The Celestial Ocean Theory is the one of the most idiotic things I have ever read.  Curious George could invent a better theory.  I also don't get how come Libyan Desert Glass is made out of the same material as Mars and the Moon or how come all planets and moons are made of the same exact material.  They aren't, so "The Firmament" is made out of lots of different compounds, each in a certain section that has to fall out together.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 07:29:27 PM by ShowmetheProof »