Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Official Sports Thread
« Reply #1140 on: February 06, 2018, 03:07:24 AM »
Yeah what a shame, lol. It probably wouldn't have made a difference. Look what the Birds did against the top defense in the league two weeks ago. We just had one of those offenses that can make good defenses look bad.

Of course I'm sure Belicheater thought Brady would beat this team blindfolded with one arm tied behind his back, like everyone else in the country not living in the Philly metro area. Lol. Go ahead, take the best team in the league for granted, it only makes things easier. And sweeter. We're the town of Rocky, you think we don't relish the underdog role?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how a coach who keeps losing essential pieces of his team, including his fucking marquee starting QB, and keeps winning right up to the Superbowl, doesn't get Coach of the Year. Fucking nobody gave us any respect.

Classy guy, that Tom Brady, leaving the field in a huff. I guess he was assuming this game would be a cakewalk too. Lol.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:10:09 AM by Roundy »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #1141 on: February 06, 2018, 03:11:18 AM »

Of course I'm sure Belicheater thought Brady would beat this team blindfolded with one arm tied behind his back, like everyone else in the country not living in the Philly metro area. Lol. Go ahead, take the best team in the league for granted, it only makes things easier.

To be fair, Brady put in one of the best performances by a QB ever.  If NE had gotten that turnover instead of Philly it would have been a NE win, that is how close it was.  Now... Philly got it, so they deserve it.  Now can someone tell the Eagles fans that they are supposed to make their opponents eat horse shit?

Offline Shane

• If you will it, it is no dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: February 06, 2018, 03:16:44 AM »
w0w a qb is mad after losing the Superbowl, and playing one of the best games of his career.  I give the eagles all the credit,  they had the gameplan to win and did it.  You seem very angry for someone whose team just won lol
Quote from: Rushy
How do you know you weren't literally given metaphorical wings?

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: February 06, 2018, 03:16:59 AM »
Punch all the horses

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 06, 2018, 03:24:36 AM »
w0w a qb is mad after losing the Superbowl, and playing one of the best games of his career.  I give the eagles all the credit,  they had the gameplan to win and did it.  You seem very angry for someone whose team just won lol

You can be mad and show a little class. Cam Newton was lambasted by the media a couple years ago for exactly the same thing. Brady himself obviously put on a stellar performance, I guess it's just a shame the rest of your team didn't show up.

I seriously have no idea what makes you think I'm angry. Bitter that Pederson was overlooked for what was clearly the best coaching job of the year, maybe, but believe me, I'm ecstatic.  ;D
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: February 06, 2018, 03:31:51 AM »
This really should go down as one of the greatest Superbowls of all time. Or at least one of the most exciting. Holy shit that was a good one.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: February 06, 2018, 03:36:08 AM »
The Patriots are 1-3 in Superbowls against the NFC East under Belichick. True fact: they cheated in the one they won.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: February 06, 2018, 03:36:59 AM »

You can be mad and show a little class. Cam Newton was lambasted by the media a couple years ago for exactly the same thing. Brady himself obviously put on a stellar performance, I guess it's just a shame the rest of your team didn't show up.

I seriously have no idea what makes you think I'm angry. Bitter that Pederson was overlooked for what was clearly the best coaching job of the year, maybe, but believe me, I'm ecstatic.  ;D
Well I interpreted your tone in your post as somehow angry,  my b. That was a really freaking good game though imo

Edit: I typed this before your previous post lol

The Patriots are 1-3 in Superbowls against the NFC East under Belichick. True fact: they cheated in the one they won.

Double edit nice trolling w0w

Rama Set

« Reply #1148 on: February 06, 2018, 03:43:58 AM »
This really should go down as one of the greatest Superbowls of all time. Or at least one of the most exciting. Holy shit that was a good one.

I think I enjoyed both the Falcons-Pats and Seahawks-Pats superbowls more.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: February 06, 2018, 03:46:26 AM »
Double edit nice trolling w0w

Fine, I kid. This game did feel like vindication, though, even though we had an entirely different team at the time.

We can all agree this was a great game. For you it was just another Superbowl, albeit a particularly exciting one; for me, it's like a dream finally fulfilled.

I can't wait for the parade.  ;D

I think I enjoyed both the Falcons-Pats and Seahawks-Pats superbowls more.

Well that's, like, just your opinion, man.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:54:35 AM by Roundy »

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: February 06, 2018, 03:57:28 AM »
I took Tuesday off for the parade and planned on getting there early to get close ☹ gg eagles

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: February 06, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »
I'm late to this but go birds!! Brady can't catch a ball.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: February 06, 2018, 10:05:28 PM »
Brady commented on butler's post on Instagram dispelling rumors about why he was benched, supporting him.  BB has a mutiny on his hands! I think this the end of an era

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: February 06, 2018, 10:09:45 PM »
BB has a mutiny on his hands! I think this the end of an era

We can only hope. Good thing they have a future franchise QB as a backup already. Oh wait...

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: February 06, 2018, 10:15:38 PM »
Brady has at least 2 years of good football left in the tank. there's still time to find the guy

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: February 06, 2018, 11:10:47 PM »
Quote from: Rob Gronkowski
"Hello. This isn't an emergency. This is Rob Gronkowski calling. And while I was gone, my whole house got robbed while on the Super Bowl trip and I just got back."

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: February 06, 2018, 11:36:01 PM »
I hope they didn't steal his rings

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: February 07, 2018, 01:01:40 AM »
Ok so Josh McDaniels  was introduced as head coach of the colts, now apparently he is staying with the pats?  Wtf is happening in NE

Rama Set

« Reply #1158 on: February 07, 2018, 03:35:59 PM »
Ok so Josh McDaniels  was introduced as head coach of the colts, now apparently he is staying with the pats?  Wtf is happening in NE

He is probably being told he will get Belichick’s job next year.

In other news, LBJ says he would never opt out of his no-trade clause because he wouldn’t quit on his teammates. Meanwhile, he is having trouble finding the motivation to get back on defense.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: February 08, 2018, 10:22:31 PM »
>tfw Jimmy G highest paid NFL player