Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
Re: Disproofs - a summary of progress so far.
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2017, 01:20:02 PM »

FET does not seem to have ANY explanation (certainly none that I've seen posted) for how there can be a high tide in the middle of the night after the moon has set.

Other than the curves in space time shifting the waves of Gravity the same as it does with perspective.

That's just taking a bunch of sciency-sounding words and gluing them together into something that approximately resembles a sentence.   It's no more an explanation than: "Space Fairies did it".
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2017, 09:59:10 PM »

FET does not seem to have ANY explanation (certainly none that I've seen posted) for how there can be a high tide in the middle of the night after the moon has set.

Other than the curves in space time shifting the waves of Gravity the same as it does with perspective.

That's just taking a bunch of sciency-sounding words and gluing them together into something that approximately resembles a sentence.   It's no more an explanation than: "Space Fairies did it".

Which govt or space agency is paying you to devote as much time as you do to crafting messages on this website? 

« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2017, 10:13:11 PM »

Which govt or space agency is paying you to devote as much time as you do to crafting messages on this website?
Ah yes the "He's making a point, quick discredit him!" approach. I can safely say I'm on here without being paid by anyone to be here. As such, I find it quite possible for someone ELSE to be on here who is simply passionate about either the debate or something else. In 3D's case I already know exactly why he's on here.

Since you're new I doubt you know about it, and it feels a bit improper to simply say it. He did however state it again just recently over here -> https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=7422.msg130781#msg130781

I would however love to see your proof for the "curves in space time shifting the waves of Gravity the same as it does with perspective."

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2017, 10:30:55 PM »

Ah - so you don't have an answer - so you're going to try to convince people that I'm being paid to post here.  That's nearly as stupid as the comment that I was responding to.

Well - two things.

1) Nobody pays me to post here.   I happen to have a job where I have enforced periods of inactivity that allow me to spend time on things that interest me.

2) Even if they DID pay me - my arguments still stand true.   So if what I say is proof (which it is) that FET cannot be true - then it's still a valid proof whether I'm being paid or not.

Either way - when you said "Other than the curves in space time shifting the waves of Gravity the same as it does with perspective." - none of those words meant anything regardless of why I post here.

Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?

devils advocate

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2017, 12:20:35 PM »

Why would they bother paying anyone to post on this site?? There are only a small handful of Flat Earther's here (and who knows how many are trolls or alts). There is no debate with FE as all available proofs are ignored in an ever growing conspiracy list. The spherical nature of earth has been demonstrated numerous times here beyond doubt. I would love to know why you are so desperate to believe in this massive conspiracy, it is just so problematic when one delves into it, it cannot exist. The idea that an agency would pay 3DGeek to post facts here is just crazy, and and he states what he posts are facts, provable and proven anyway so EVEN if was paid it would make no difference. The earth is NOT flat. Flat earth is impossible Gary.

Offline Looted

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2017, 02:58:28 PM »
Math for spherical triangles.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/SphericalTriangle.html

Math for equalateral triangle on a flat surface.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/EquilateralTriangle.html

when comparired the two models a larger distance will be more accurate.

This will prove either FET or RET. You will just need to go the distance yourself.

'Its easy to claim something, but to prove it within your means, for some its just easier to ignore logic.'