Rama Set

Re: Trans athletes
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2021, 06:00:25 PM »
You advocate listening to drug dealers for sound advice of any sort?

You clearly do:

In my sister's case, a combination of pneumonia (doctor stated bacterial, likely due to the issue of MASK BS) and undiagnosed (due to no regular screenings) spreading of prior breast cancer.

Good to hear you know more than a licensed MD.

This is you holding up MDs as authorities. I recommend you stay consistent, one way or the other.

Rama Set

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2021, 06:01:40 PM »
Even transwoman activist Caitlyn Jenner, a former Olympic champion, says that transexuals shouldn't be in girl's sports.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/01/caitlyn-jenner-trans-girls-ban-sports-biological-boys/

CAITLYN JENNER - If You're a Biological Boy ... YOU SHOULDN'T BE IN GIRLS' SPORTS

EXCLUSIVE
5/2/2021 7:11 AM PT
TMZ.com

Caitlyn Jenner has a take on trans athletes you might not expect -- namely, if you're born as a biological boy, you shouldn't be allowed to compete in girls' sports ... at least while you're still in school, anyway.

We got the California gubernatorial hopeful Saturday in Malibu, and she weighed in on her first big political issue as she takes center stage in her run for Gavin Newsom's job -- telling TMZ she doesn't support trans girls born as boys participating in all-female school sports.

Yeah, we know ... it's a pretty interesting stance -- especially coming from Caitlyn ... who of course, is a trans woman herself AND a former Olympic champion. But, check out her rationale ... she chalks it up to fairness and protecting the integrity of girls' sports.

Nice appeal to authority. Unfortunately, she isn’t a medical professional.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2021, 06:15:29 PM »
And you literally appealed to authority.

What will a medical professional tell you? They are all frightened for their jobs and say whatever blows along with the political winds. If they don't, they are deplatformed and you'll never hear from them. You described Caitlan Jenner as a She. It isn't a she. It's a he. And he isn't a transwoman. We also have a word for what he is, but you aren't allowed to use it. The word is eunuch. And that eunuch knows that eunuchs should not compete against women because they have advantages. He knows this because he is one.

But no doctor will describe a eunuch as a eunuch. They will call them a 'transwoman'. Utterly false. Utterly deceptive. They aren't women nor are they becoming women. It is this constant manipulation of the language to alter perceptions. You don't have buggery anymore. It is normalised as 'gay sex'. You don't get immigrants. They are now migrants. A lie. Migrants are seasonal workers who go home. Immigrants rarely go home.

Do I need a word salad of an explanation from a doctor to decide if a eunuch should compete against women? No. I can see them absolutely dominating already and know it's a stupid idea. But Liberals don't learn. They are ideologues and facts aren't as important as their feelings.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 06:22:06 PM by Toddler Thork »
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2021, 07:34:02 PM »
And you literally appealed to authority.

Too bad you can’t/won’t see the difference between citing medical consensus vs a celebrity on the topic of medical consensus.

What will a medical professional tell you? They are all frightened for their jobs and say whatever blows along with the political winds. If they don't, they are deplatformed and you'll never hear from them. You described Caitlan Jenner as a She. It isn't a she. It's a he. And he isn't a transwoman. We also have a word for what he is, but you aren't allowed to use it. The word is eunuch. And that eunuch knows that eunuchs should not compete against women because they have advantages. He knows this because he is one.

But no doctor will describe a eunuch as a eunuch. They will call them a 'transwoman'. Utterly false. Utterly deceptive. They aren't women nor are they becoming women. It is this constant manipulation of the language to alter perceptions. You don't have buggery anymore. It is normalised as 'gay sex'. You don't get immigrants. They are now migrants. A lie. Migrants are seasonal workers who go home. Immigrants rarely go home.

Do I need a word salad of an explanation from a doctor to decide if a eunuch should compete against women? No. I can see them absolutely dominating already and know it's a stupid idea. But Liberals don't learn. They are ideologues and facts aren't as important as their feelings.

Nice opinion. Imagine being the one to reject medical consensus because you are opposed to an idea and then accusing others of favoring feelings over facts.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2021, 08:17:09 PM »
Medical consensus ... a political football of yes men desperate to further their academic careers from left wing ivory towers ... vs the lived experience of a eunuch.

I have zero faith in medical science these days. They lie about absolutely everything.

Quote from: Dr Fauchi
There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is.

It is common sense to wear two masks instead of one.

Did the science change or the politics?

We went from 'Couldn't possibly be a man made disease in Wuhan and you are a conspiracy theorist who needs to have your tweets removed if you suggest it' to 'It is most likely a man made disease from Wuhan due to gain of function research that Dr Fauchi himself was writing cheques for'. 

What changed ... the scientific evidence or the politics?

Why would I believe a profession that is only interested in protecting corporate profits and its own hegemony at all costs? Is identity politics a political issue? If it is ... you cannot believe a word from the medical profession. An utterly compromised industry of liars.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2021, 08:57:33 PM »

Science (and resources). Look up why it changed. You may learn something.

Rama Set

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2021, 08:58:36 PM »
Medical consensus ... a political football of yes men desperate to further their academic careers from left wing ivory towers ... vs the lived experience of a eunuch.

I have zero faith in medical science these days. They lie about absolutely everything.

There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is.

It is common sense to wear two masks instead of one.

We went from 'Couldn't possibly be a man made disease in Wuhan and you are a conspiracy theorist who needs to have your tweets removed if you suggest it' to 'It is most likely a man made disease from Wuhan due to gain of function research that Dr Fauchi himself was writing cheques for'. 

What changed ... the scientific evidence or the politics?

Why would I believe a profession that is only interested in protecting corporate profits and its own hegemony at all costs? Is identity politics a political issue? If it is ... you cannot believe a word from the medical profession. An utterly compromised industry of liars.

You’re obviously welcome to be as cynical as you like, but try and be aware enough to realize that it is utterly unconvincing. We all know you will put your life in the hands of these villains if you have an emergency. You just can’t square the circle of how they reached a conclusion that disgusts you personally.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2021, 09:04:17 PM »
You’re obviously welcome to be as cynical as you like, but try and be aware enough to realize that it is utterly unconvincing. We all know you will put your life in the hands of these villains if you have an emergency.
Yup. If I was on fire and there was a bucket of liquid next to me, I'd take the chance and hope it was water and not gasoline. When you've nothing to lose, sure, roll the dice. But I wouldn't volunteer myself for a medical research job for example. Imagine putting your life in their hands whilst they fill you with drugs that they think might be helpful.  ::)

You just can’t square the circle of how they reached a conclusion that disgusts you personally.
They can be wrong.

I like watching football.

But I don't agree with black lives matter. Just because the footballers say defunding the police is a good idea doesn't mean it is, nor does it mean they can't play football.

Just because the medical profession says a eunuch is a woman doesn't make them right, but that doesn't mean they can't fix a broken arm.

Rama Set

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2021, 09:17:03 PM »
What a horrible analogy. Football players are not sociology experts. Are you noticing how wildly inconsistent you are here? Perhaps you might think about how you could be convinced of the reality of the trans experience and then see if your mind could be changed?

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2021, 09:24:56 PM »
What a horrible analogy.
You presented a ridiculous notion that because some things doctors do are scientifically sound ... everything they do must be scientifically sound. I should have just said ... don't be retarted.

Perhaps you might think about how you could be convinced of the reality of the trans experience and then see if your mind could be changed?
How I could be convinced of what?

Do I believe in gender dysmorphia? Sure. Sounds pretty legit. Tick. It's a thing. Likely requires lots of therapy assuming it can ever be cured/improved.
Do I think scientists/doctors can change your sex because they say they can? No. They cannot change your sex. They can call you 'she' as much as they like but every cell in your body has a y-chromosome. You are utterly male, albeit now mutilated in some way by them either with hormone treatments, castration, silicon implants ... whatever. None of these things change your sex and when doctors call it a sex-change ... they are lying. They cannot change your sex. There is no trans. You aren't transitioning.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 09:37:31 PM by Toddler Thork »

Rama Set

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2021, 09:45:23 PM »
What a horrible analogy.
You presented a ridiculous notion that because some things doctors do are scientifically sound ... everything they do must be scientifically sound. I should have just said ... don't be retarted.

Oh you didn’t even understand what I wrote. That’s a problem. If you want me to clarify anything, just ask.

How I could be convinced of what?

Do I believe in gender dysmorphia?

It’s body dysmorphia and gender dysphoria. La Xasop should add this to your list.

Sure. Sounds pretty legit. Tick. It's a thing. Likely requires lots of therapy assuming it can every be cured/improved.
Do I think scientists/doctors can change your sex because they say they can? No. They cannot change your sex. They can call you 'she' as much as they like but every cell in your body has a y-chromosome. You are utterly male, albeit now mutilated in some way by them either with hormone treatments, castration, silicon implants ... whatever. None of these things change your sex and when doctors call it a sex-change ... they are lying. They cannot change your sex. There is no trans. You aren't transitioning.

So your problem is just that trans women can’t produce ova and trans men can’t produce sperm? If that’s it, then we are talking across each other. Yes, at this time, we can not change primary sexual characteristics of people surgically. How would your position change if we could? It seems a complicated but eminently solvable problem.

As a side note, you can be born male with no Y chromosome. Biological sex isn’t entirely binary. The definition of biological sexes is based on the gametes the organism produces however you have humans that produce both or no gametes. Biological sex and the subsequent gender roles attached to them are not cut and dry issues for some small subsect of people and the more it is studied the more we have moved away from defining transexuals as delusional. It’s a similar process that society went through with homosexuality 40 years ago and the change to acceptance is playing out in a very similar way, on a social level.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2021, 09:50:06 PM »
Ok, I did some more research. I am now completely and utterly satisfied that boys who are prevented from going through puberty should not be able to compete with girls.

Behold ... the castrato. These were boys castrated before puberty in order to retain a singing voice for the church. This was outlawed in every country on earth by 1870.

Read the next bit ... it is very important ...

Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato
As the castrato's body grew, his lack of testosterone meant that his epiphyses (bone-joints) did not harden in the normal manner. Thus the limbs of the castrati often grew unusually long, as did their ribs. This, combined with intensive training, gave them unrivalled lung-power and breath capacity.

So ... elongated limbs and unrivalled lung capacity ... sounds like a huge advantage in sport.

Please observe this painting below. It is called 'The paradox of the castrati'. The paradox being the fucking size of them.  :o

link

Cutting off your testosterone before puberty is going to make you 7 feet tall and have enormous lung capacity. No way they should compete with women. This should never be relegalised. A regressive step by the regressive left. We outlawed this 150 years ago and the left want to bring it back.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2021, 09:58:34 PM »

Another one.

I had no idea eunuchs were so tall!

Rama Set

« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2021, 11:37:13 PM »
Puberty blockers do not completely stop the production of testosterone while allowing estrogen to continue production in the brain. This is an extremely silly reach. As you rage google, you might want to look up relevant topics.

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2021, 02:28:51 AM »
I had no idea eunuchs were so tall!

Wow, someone's not read Mistborn!

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2021, 09:34:13 AM »
I've never even heard of it. I shall add it to my will read but won't ever get round to reading it list.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2021, 10:05:59 AM »
You advocate listening to drug dealers for sound advice of any sort?

You clearly do:

In my sister's case, a combination of pneumonia (doctor stated bacterial, likely due to the issue of MASK BS) and undiagnosed (due to no regular screenings) spreading of prior breast cancer.

Good to hear you know more than a licensed MD.

This is you holding up MDs as authorities. I recommend you stay consistent, one way or the other.
If you were holding up solicited advice or opinion as a point, you would have one.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2021, 03:52:45 PM »
I've never even heard of it. I shall add it to my will read but won't ever get round to reading it list.

That's what I would recommend.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2021, 06:58:03 PM »
Do transgenders also have a right to expose themselves to little girls in locker rooms?

Rama Set

« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2021, 11:31:11 PM »
Do transgenders also have a right to expose themselves to little girls in locker rooms?

Exposing yourself sexually to a minor is always a crime. You know that, I hope?