Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Covid-19 vaccine two shots
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2020, 11:32:31 PM »
Did she say asymptomatic transmission or did she say transmission? It would be appreciated if you did not try to insert fabrications into the words of others, thx.

Well. If people don't have symptoms, but can transmit the disease, it is asymptomatic transmission. Is it that hard to understand?

Also contact transmission is a thing.
Like touching a contaminated surface then touching someone who then touches their face.

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2020, 11:54:01 PM »
Can you point out where she said anything like that?

It's a 13 second video, surely you aren't that dense.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2020, 12:57:05 AM »

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to quote it.

Rama Set

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2020, 02:58:16 AM »

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to quote it.

It isn’t.

Offline GreatATuin

• It's turtles all the way down
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2020, 07:30:04 AM »
Did she say asymptomatic transmission or did she say transmission? It would be appreciated if you did not try to insert fabrications into the words of others, thx.

Well. If people don't have symptoms, but can transmit the disease, it is asymptomatic transmission. Is it that hard to understand?

She didn't say anything about asymptomatic transmission. You did. Stop fibbing. Thank you.

Where did I say she said these exact words? I'm just trying to explain why, while we do know vaccines are effective against the disease, we don't know yet how effective they are against the transmission of the disease. That's not a bombshell: that's something pretty much everyone somewhat familiar with the subject knows. All it means is that people who got vaccinated shouldn't grab that "free hugs" sign yet, and they should still wear a face mask. At least until we get more data on that point.

Stop accusing me of things I haven't done. Thank you.
Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

you guys just read what you want to read

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2020, 06:11:16 PM »
Take your shots dogs. We're going to kill you, per Gates.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/watch-nurse-passes-live-television-taking-coronavirus-vaccine/

WATCH: Nurse Passes Out on Live Television After Taking Coronavirus Vaccine

LMAO

Nurse wakes up, oh I'm fine now..lol  No ur not, you're now sterile, have bells palsy, your immune system doesn't work and will die in 5 yrs. Dumb A**

God what a scary place it must be to live in your head.   Do you make this shit up or hear it from hanity?

Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2021, 03:07:23 PM »
https://news.avclub.com/dr-drew-diagnosed-with-covid-19-1845971294

Well what do you know, professional medical hack and Covid-denier Dr Drew Pinsky got Covid. Is anybody surprised?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2024, 02:41:49 PM »
EDIT: I originally called Thork myself stupid in this post. It has been edited to only strongly imply it.
I am under the impression that all of those persons having anything positive to write about this vaccine (i.e., pushing for mandatory vaxxes, how safe and effective it is) should now be rethinking their feeble attempts to denigrate those that were speaking out against the vaccine. You cannot vaccinate against respiratory illness. It is a fool's errand.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2024, 09:28:44 AM »
You cannot vaccinate against respiratory illness. It is a fool's errand.
Sure you can. The flu vaccine is effective, as is the COVID-19 vaccine. It significantly reduces the likelihood of an individual contracting the disease, reduces the severity of the symptoms if they do, and limits exposure of the wider population. You shouldn't have to have one (I'm not a fan of forcing people to do stuff in general), but I don't think the fearmongering is helpful either.

The only way I can think of to argue otherwise would be to present this as a binary - either the vaccine entirely eradicates a disease, with no traces of it ever found again, or it doesn't. But that's very reductive and kinda pointless.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2024, 04:11:58 PM »
My only regret is not being wrong about the Great Reset and how billions were gonna die.  Its a sad day when people who can prove we're all gonna die are wrong.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2024, 08:19:35 AM »
You cannot vaccinate against respiratory illness. It is a fool's errand.
Sure you can. The flu vaccine is effective, as is the COVID-19 vaccine. It significantly reduces the likelihood of an individual contracting the disease, reduces the severity of the symptoms if they do, and limits exposure of the wider population. You shouldn't have to have one (I'm not a fan of forcing people to do stuff in general), but I don't think the fearmongering is helpful either.

The only way I can think of to argue otherwise would be to present this as a binary - either the vaccine entirely eradicates a disease, with no traces of it ever found again, or it doesn't. But that's very reductive and kinda pointless.
I see the issue has relegated to the necessity of redefining the word vaccine.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2024, 03:44:47 PM »
Yes, exactly - the anti-vaxxers decided to provide their own, new definition of what a "vaccine" is, and then tried to convince others to adopt it. It worked with some, but not with most.

I just happen to think it's unproductive.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 03:46:18 PM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2024, 01:01:06 AM »
The vaccine was a psyop to see who, when blasted with propaganda, would take the government's mandate at their word. Within a very short time period, a disease, which did not even exist, was propagandized to be highly dangerous, the most virulent disease ever, and if you don't take the vaccine you will get [long list of horrible side effects, including death].

To put it another way, the pandemic was a desert of the real. It was entirely virtual; invented by mass media. It didn't exist. It never happened at all. If you turned your television off and ignored the internet, it would be business as usual for you and anyone you know. It was the perfect test of media penetration. If we tell you something blatantly opposed to reality, how many people can we get to fall for it? As it turns out: practically every human being on the planet. What a glorious success.

Know someone who "got sick", my good golly, perhaps they even died? We already had a respiratory disease that did that, it was called the flu. It killed millions of people every year prior to 2020, but you didn't mind that too much, now did you? Not until a bunch of screens told you to mind it, that is.

tl;dr the pandemic did not take place, is not taking place, and will never take place.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 01:05:56 AM by Rushy »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2024, 11:05:33 AM »
Yes, exactly - the anti-vaxxers decided to provide their own, new definition of what a "vaccine" is, and then tried to convince others to adopt it. It worked with some, but not with most.

I just happen to think it's unproductive.
Having advanced to over 60 years on the flat earth plane, I believe it is exactly the opposite of how you choose to frame it in your post.

I point out, for instance, the smallpox vaccine, of which I heard of no one claiming it is "safe and effective," while at the same time claiming to have subsequently and successfully contracting the disease against which they were inocculated.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2024, 11:30:54 AM »
I point out, for instance, the smallpox vaccine, of which I heard of no one claiming it is "safe and effective," while at the same time claiming to have subsequently and successfully contracting the disease against which they were inocculated.
But that doesn't contradict the definition at all. Our immune system is called, well, the "immune system", but I'm sure you've been ill before - so clearly it's not actually immune to everything ever. It's a spectrum, not a binary. You can be more or less resistant to certain diseases. Vaccines bring that resistance up, to varying extents.

And, yeah, different diseases are different. Different vaccines are different. If your argument is that the COVID vaccine is not as good/bad as the smallpox vaccine, meh, sure.

But, to me, that "all or nothing" approach just doesn't work. Should we abandon safety features in cars, just because they fail to prevent all traffic accident deaths? Should we get rid of lifeguards at beaches and swimming pools? After all, people still drown when they're around.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 11:37:29 AM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2024, 12:22:42 PM »
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/draryan_cdc-releases-780000-covid-vaccine-injury-activity-7181846614393655296-leK2

"Despite what the CDC says, it’s unclear whether the agency was asleep at the wheel or intentionally steering the Titanic into an iceberg."

780,000...that is a fairly large number.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2024, 12:59:50 PM »
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/draryan_cdc-releases-780000-covid-vaccine-injury-activity-7181846614393655296-leK2

"Despite what the CDC says, it’s unclear whether the agency was asleep at the wheel or intentionally steering the Titanic into an iceberg."

780,000 people who posted whatever they wanted at anytime.  Yep, totally legitimate and helpful and in no way able to be abused.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2024, 01:13:32 PM »

780,000 people who posted whatever they wanted at anytime.  Yep, totally legitimate and helpful and in no way able to be abused.
I think you fail to realize these are reports that have been screened by the CDC and have been found to be legitimate.

"Talaat says the best source of research stemming from VAERS is the CDC, because they are able to trace the records backward and verify them."
https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2022/what-vaers-is-and-isnt

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2024, 02:14:31 PM »

I think you fail to realize these are reports that have been screened by the CDC and have been found to be legitimate.

"Talaat says the best source of research stemming from VAERS is the CDC, because they are able to trace the records backward and verify them."

Which hasn't been done.

https://icandecide.org/v-safe-data/

Read em for yourself.  The raw data (which you are referencing) has alot of "no." "None" "just got the shot" "soreness" , etc...

So its much, much less than what you wrote.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2024, 02:17:29 PM »

Which hasn't been done.

https://icandecide.org/v-safe-data/

Read em for yourself.  The raw data (which you are referencing) has alot of "no." "None" "just got the shot" "soreness" , etc...

So its much, much less than what you wrote.
Incorrect.

The CDC has screened the VAERS.

ICAN has absolutely nothing to do with the report issued by the CDC.

You are being highly disingenuous with your posts, when there is absolutely no reason to do so except to spread deliberately false information.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 02:20:46 PM by Action80 »