Um I just want to know
« on: September 18, 2017, 10:43:56 PM »
So because Im new here, I just have a few questions for all the Flat-earthers. Even though I strongly believe the earth is a globe, Im open to new ideas!

1) Why is every other planet round, and ours isn't?
2) If you're so hell-bent on proving the Earth is flat, whats the point? Why would the government try to hide that the earth is flat?
3) Are any of you open for an interview? I really would want some more answers directly from you.
4) If everything is flat, then gravity would pull everyone to the center of the earth, or it would just morph back into a sphere, its just physics. How can you explain this?
Thank you very much!
Avalon

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Um I just want to know
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 10:47:32 PM »
So because Im new here, I just have a few questions for all the Flat-earthers. Even though I strongly believe the earth is a globe, Im open to new ideas!

2) If you're so hell-bent on proving the Earth is flat, whats the point? Why would the government try to hide that the earth is flat?
3) Are any of you open for an interview? I really would want some more answers directly from you.
4) If everything is flat, then gravity would pull everyone to the center of the earth, or it would just morph back into a sphere, its just physics. How can you explain this?
Thank you very much!

Welcome. I'd suggest starting with the FAQ and the wiki.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
Re: Um I just want to know
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:25:13 PM »

Thank you very much!

Check out the Wiki, but understand that the stuff in the Wiki is not considered gospel. Many FEers seem to hold slightly different beliefs. Further, the Wiki is very lacking on detail beyond just blanket statements.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50